...

When the famous Wu Yifan and Huang Zitao meet...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud familiar voice accompanied by the sound of bell and never-ending knock on the door greeted Tao early in the morning. Tao grumbled annoyed by the owner of the voice that interrupted his barely one hour sleep who was also the cause of it.

 

“TAO! SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT! OPEN THE DOOR TAO! PLEASE DON’T BE MAD AT ME! OPEN THE DOOR!” the voice which belongs to non other than Kris, shouted dramatically from the outside.

 

Kris’ loud voice, the ringing sound of bells and the loud knocks that would probably damage his apartment door forced him to get up from his bed. "You have got to be ing kidding me," with a dizzy head and sleepy eyes, Tao dragged himself to the black door.

 

“PLEASE OPEN THE DAMN DO—“ Kris' word stop mid-way when Tao yanked the door.

 

“Can you not abuse the door bell? I’m trying to sleep here,” the shorter guy ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

“Tao, I’m so sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to do such thing. I was too drunk, I—“

 

“It’s okay,” Tao cut him off. The words itself are mocking him. How can it be okay after staying up all night as the scene from the previous night didn’t want to slip away from his mind. Ofcourse Kris doesn’t know that.

 

Kris looked at the former with a surprise expression, clearly not expecting such answer. “Really? You okay with that?” He tried to look into Tao’s eyes, wanting to make sure.

 

Tao gave Kris a look, a look that clearly says are you ing kidding me. “Ofcourse not, you idiot! What do you think I am? A robot?! I have feelings too you know,” Tao hissed, letting out his anger all at once. The event from last night slowly coming back, vividly flooding Tao’s mind.

 

They went out for a drink at the restaurant that was just around the neighbourhood. They lost their senses after a few shots. Well, Kris was the one that completely lost his senses. Tao was supporting the other guy walked to his car by putting Kris’ arm around his shoulder when suddenly Kris kissed the shorter male on the cheek. Tao stopped his track the moment Kris’ lips came in contact with his skin. He wasn’t fully sober but he knew exactly what he was feeling. His heart started racing, his face reddening and his legs turned wobbly but before Tao could lose control of his legs, the taller guy hugged him, resting his head on Tao’s shoulder.

 

“I love you, Tao.” Kris mumbled. Tao froze. Completely shocked by the sudden confession. Even though Kris’ face was buried into his broad shoulder, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter