...

When the famous Wu Yifan and Huang Zitao meet...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris just came back from his (usual Sunday morning routine) morning jog. He stood in front of his apartment, hand searching for apartment key in his pants’ pocket where he had put it when he left. Empty. He then rummaged his other pants’ pocket and his jacket pockets but there was nothing but his iPod.

“Sh*t!” he cursed under his breath. On top of that, he had left his phone in his apartment. Kris hit his head for being such a careless person. “Why did you leave your phone today out of all day?! Stupid Kris!”

 

Tao just arrived in front of a tall building or to be exact, his new apartment. He flashed his mega-watt smile as he looked up to the 20-storey building; a place he would spend most of his time for probably 2 or more years, then turned to look at his open car’s bonnet and let out a sigh. There are about ten boxes containing only-he-knows-what for him to carry. “Take your time, Tao. Just take your time,” he cheered himself.

Tao carried three boxes at once to his apartment, which is located on the tenth floor. He walked to his apartment’s door with boxes covering his front vision. He heard rumbling sounds and even though he wanted to ignore it his curiosity took over him. He turned his head slightly to look at the owner of the voice. His small eyes, though not visible, slightly widen to the familiar side profile of the person in front of him. “Wu Yi Fan?”

 

Kris looked to the direction of where the voice came from and his mind instantly recognized the other male. “Huang Zi Tao?”

 

They are not old friends; in fact they are not friends at all. They are not even colleagues or some sort. Kris and Tao are just two well-known architects. With both only in their early 20s, they had already made names for themselves for their unique building designs. Constantly appearing in newspapers and television. And their physical traits are a plus. But the two amazing guys never met, only knew each other by names and faces.

 

And here they are, standing close to one another looking flustered as ever. Who knew they would be neighbours?

 

“You’re Huang Zitao, right?” Kris asked making sure. He now walked to the shorter guy. Tao wanted to reply but he suddenly lost his balance and the box at the very top fall but Kris managed to catch it out of reflex before it could land on the floor.

 

“T-thank you,” Tao said as Kris set down the box on the floor. The latter flashed a smile as he shrugged.

“No problem.” They stood in silence, both secretly examining the other from head to foot.

 

Kris (obviously) wears his jogging attire: A black jacket and white shirt underneath which is drenched with sweat, a light grey knee-length jogging pants and neon-coloured shoes. His orange hair specially stands out contrasting to his dark attire.

 

Tao on the other hand wear a black tank top (revealing his well-build body) and his legs wrapped with denim blue jeans along with combat boots. His black hair covered with a dark grey beanie with only his fringe break free.

 

Is it just me or he looks hot right now? Wait, what am I thinking?! Tao’s face turned shade of pink at his own weird thought.

 

I wonder how he looks like when he’s shirtless. What the hell, Kris?! But… Kris gulped at the sudden thought.

 

Their heart thumped and both looked away to nowhere in particular. Tao was the first to break the silence.

“I have more boxes to take,” Tao said more to himself and ran to the elevator leaving Kris who was still in a daze. It was until a moment later that he realized Tao had gone.

 

Tao took a deep breath, wanting the nervous feeling inside him to disappear, and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter