I Love You!

Ice Cream Coincidence?

It was like any other day, two familiar figures will always be spotted at an ice-cream store.It was none other than SNSD Im Yoona and CN Blue Lee Jonghyun "Yah! You are here to snatch ice cream with me again?!"Yoona said while emphasizing on the last word.

"Bwoh?! You are the one who snatched my ice cream!" Jonghyun protests.

-FLASHBACK- (Lets skipped all the grandmother story and focused straight to the point )

Jonghyun and Yoona was the last two in line. Finally it is their turn. "One mint chocolate ice cream please. " Both Yoona and Jonghyun said in unison. Both of their eyes widened after hearing what he /she had said. "Yah!" "You! " "I came in first! " Both of them yelled at each other with chemistry. "Calm down sir and miss.I'm afraid that I only have enough chocolate mint for only one person. " the store man said apologetic. Both Yoona and Jonghyun narrowed their eyes. "Let's decide who should have the ice cream with scissors paper stone?"Jonghyun suggested. "Deal! "

"On the count of three. One two THREE!"

Yoona-----scissors

Jonghyun ----paper

"YAY!!!!!"Yoona was celebrating while Jonghyun stood there in disbelief.(seems fake to me)

---END OF FLASHBACK ---

"Oh! It's you two again "said the store man. As he gave jonghyun a meaningful smile. Jonghyun just smiled shyly. Yoona stood there clueless.But she just shrugged it off. Suddenly, a cyclists was coming straight ahead for yoona,ringing It's bell in the process. Yoona turned her head and saw the bike. She was shocked. She wanted to move but her stupid legs was not listening!

Out of the blue yoona was being embraced in a strong pair of hands and it swiftly turn them around."Kwenchanna?"asked the mysterious man."Kwen.... cha.... nna "lied yoona. A tear escaped from her eye. Followed by another and another. Yoona felt so safe in his embrace although she did not know who it was. She raised her head and the first thing she saw was Jonghyun. She gasped. Before she could push herself away, Jonghyun hugged Yoona even tighter.

After a few seconds, which seems like eternity for them,Jonghyun pulled away the hug and wiped away yoona tears. "I have a confession to make. Actually that time when we are playing scissors paper stone,I lost to you deliberately as I knew you would so happy if you win and I was right " Jonghyun paused for a moment before continuing."I Love You Im Yoona. "Jonghyun whispered beside Yoona ear. Yoona blushed.

"I Love You Too "she said hardly audible but Jonghyun caught it.

*Actually both of them love each other from the beginning but was too proud to admit it *

He raised his hand and placed it on Yoona's neck. His eye looking at Yoona's Lips. His brought his face closer to her while tilting his head slightly. Both of them was like in their on world not bothering about the passers by. Yoona closed her eyes, waiting for that moment. Finally, their lips met.

They shared their first kiss by that very ice cream store, witnessed by that store man...