[SungKyu Imagine] Part 2

INFINITE Imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(You were shocked that you were working as a personal assistant.) You:w-what? Personal Assistant? Sungkyu: yes, I need one. You: I thought I was going to work at a different department. Sungkyu: Haeri-sshi, I’ll pay you double than the usual. You: But- Sungkyu: no argument. I expect your existence tomorrow at 8:00am sharp. You: yes, Sunggkyu-sshi. (You left the office to take a tour around the company one more time before you left home to change your clothes for your night job.) You: *sighs* two jobs, let’s do this. (You arrived at your second job, as usual, there was a crowd dancing with the music, others were flirting or drinking.) Andy: Hyemi-ah, hurry up. You: all right. (You were serving the customers until one of them was trying to seduce you.) Guy: hey girly, you busy? You: are you blind or just plain stupid? Guy: what did you say! You: know what, I think you’re deaf. (You walked away but the guy grabbed your wrist and turned you towards him.) Guy: feisty, huh? You: feisty enough to push you away. (You pushed him away but he torn your outfit and you screamed.) Andy: HEY! (Andy saw the scene and came to save you.) Andy: What are you doing! Guy: your worker here is so— Andy: Why did you torn her outfit, HUH! You: its fine, I’ll change. Guy: yeah, change into a y outfit. (You glared at him while Andy talked to the customer. You walked away until you bumped into someone.) You: I’m sorry, are you—Sungkyu-sshi?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter