제 32 장

7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inception II ♥

At RiYoung’s House

            It had been a week after JinRi died. Both SungJong and RiYoung did not go for dance practices for a week too. They were busy thinking of JinRi’s will. That day, SungJong decided to visit RiYoung at her house. RiYoung was shocked to see SungJong but later she understood that maybe SungJong needed support from her.

            “Where are your parents?” SungJong asked while his eyes wandered around, wondering why her house was quiet. RiYoung came with a glass of orange juice.

            “They are working.” She answered before she sat in front of SungJong.

            “You did not come to Woolim for a week. I thought you were sick.” SungJong said. RiYoung flashed him a bitter smile.

            “Hmm, here is your drink.” RiYoung placed the orange juice and pushed it near SungJong. SungJong shook his head.

            “I want to ask you something.”

            “Have you read JinRi’s letter?” RiYoung asked. She knew what was the reason SungJong came to meet her when he said he wanted to ask her something. SungJong nodded and his face turned gloomy.

            “Her will is too hard for me.” RiYoung leaned her back to the couch.

            “What did she ask from you?”

            “What did she ask from you?” RiYoung repeated his question. RiYoung knew that he wanted to ask about JinRi’s will but SungJong did not know that she knew it before SungJong.

            “She asks me not to be sad when she’s gone.” SungJong said, not ready to ask her the real matter.

            “That’s all?” RiYoung jerked her eyebrows. SungJong tilted his head and looked at RiYoung’s face.

            “So you knew it?” He asked and RiYoung nodded as an answer.

            “She wants me to be with you.” Finally SungJong managed to bring up the matter.

            “Actually, I knew about this thing before both of us received the letter. JinRi did tell me before she passed away.” RiYoung explained.

            “So you knew about it for a long time already?” SungJong was shocked to know that RiYoung knew about this matter. He was wondering what was going on her mind when they worked together, with the thought that she had to be with him after her best friend died. RiYoung nodded.

            “Seriously, SungJong ... it is very hard for me. You’re her boyfriend. She should not do this.”

            “And you’re my choreographer.” SungJong added. That was the worst. They had no feelings to each other and they were working together yet they had to be together for JinRi. They were not thinking of themselves but also of what others will think about them.

            “How should I do this, SungJong?”

            “It’s hard for me too, nuna.”

            “SungJong-ah... are we able to fulfil her will?” RiYoung asked. They had no choice anyway. They had to fulfil JinRi’s will. Some people may say that her will can be abandoned but they will never do it. The will was precious to JinRi.

            “If you’re okay with it. I think ... JinRi wanted me to be happy and she wanted you to be happy too so she decided to do this.” SungJong was trying to be optimist even though he really can’t understand the real reason JinRi did this. RiYoung grabbed a cushion on the couch and hugged it. She buried her nose to the cushion.

            “I miss her.” SungJong smiled bitterly.

            “I miss her too.” RiYoung bit her lips.

            “I don’t know how to do this, SungJong. I want to fulfil her will but I don’t know how to face you. I am your nuna, your choreographer.” SungJong nodded to JinRi’s words. They can but it was very complicated. He lowered his head. JinRi-ah, why did you do this to me?

 

In HaNa’s Office at BTD Mbike Center

            HaNa was bored in her office. Without she even realised, she had finished her work this week and it was only Wednesday. She wanted to join the workers to repair the motorbikes but all of them forced her to just rest in her office since she had worked too hard and it terrified her workers. HaNa looked at her door when the door was opened by her worker.

            “Boss, there’s someone who wants to meet you.” Her worker said.

            “Who is it?” Her worker opened the door wider and allowed the uninvited guest to enter the office. HaNa stood up as she was surprised. Her worker left the office after the guest entered the office and closed the door himself.

            “Appa?” It was her father, Mr Jung HeeChul.

            “Why are you so surprised?” Mr Jung asked. His smirk never leave his face.

            “What are you doing here? I thought you don't like this place. By the way, have a sit.” HaNa said and sat on her leather chair. Mr Jung took a sit in front of HaNa, only to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter