Gone

Until the Very End

           Hi my name is Alice, Alice Staric. I indulge into reality virtual games, that is, until it came to this period where all was lost. If you found this journal, it probably means that it survived through whatever many years. Spread the news and share the history of what I am about to tell you.

           I like to play a lot of virtual games. I play almost twenty-four/ seven and I have the top scores in school. I play games like it’s a constant drug I need to take. My addiction is pretty bad. But one day, one game turned my whole world upside down.

          This game had over a million players. Each player was given a choice if they wanted to discontinue or continue the game at the beginning. Many chose to continue, including me, but we all didn’t know that if continued, we ended up being stuck in this game until we completed everything. Saying that we also had a time limit, many died. Our time limit for every quest was an hour. People were able to kill each other without charges being laid on them, but only through a challenge. From here on, listen very carefully and never forget the story of your forefathers.

          Currently, I am on quest sixty-five and there are a total of 168 quests. It’s already been two and a half years since I’ve started this game. I can’t believe I forgotten how the real world looks or seems like. I’ve been so used to this world that I think this is pure reality. Reality has its downs and ups, but the freedom here makes me feel so free. I’m alone in this world while others have started slacking and formed groups with others to tag along with. I’ve completed all these sixty-five quests by myself and I plan on continuing on working alone through the whole way. Today, I plan on completing quest number sixty-six. For this quest I need to go westward towards the Sparek territory.  The Spareks are the most dangerous, sneaky people in this game. They will attack you at your weakest and they will attack if you are a so called “Charidan.” Charidans are outsiders, people who do not belong to your group. Now going back to the Spareks, they will attack me so I will have to be cautious.

          Okay, I finally arrived above Sparek territory. I don’t see anything coming for me. Yet. But right as I put my guard down, fireballs are shot at me and I dodged almost all of them. Almost. On the last shot, the ball hit me right on my side and singed my wings. I started plummeting down towards the earth. The next moment, its pitch black and I can’t see anything.