Dear Miyoung ,

Dear Miyoung

 

Dear Miyong ,  

This shall be a confession letter.

I have known you since we were trainees,you lived with me for 3 years.

Remember when I used to watch tv and would open my mouth?

You would always close my mouth and give me an eyesmile.

I would only do it for that for your beautiful  smile but you thought otherwise.

I also remember when you got sunburned and asked the other members to massage you.

When no one answered, I was quick to say yes.

Yuri made fun of me while you were to busy watching Jessica murder Sooyoung for eating all the food.

I took my time as I massaged your back, it was an excuse to touch you.

I didn't really need one because you were always touchy.

But I couldn't help but to want more , Greedy little me.

You soon healed over and didn't need me anymore but you still stayed beside me and asked for more.

My favourite moment was when we were in the car and I was just staring at you.

The others noticed but didn't say a thing.

Soon your eyes met mine and we stared at eachother for a while until your eyes started to close.

It was the cutest thing that I'd ever seen, I smiled for the first time that day.

It amazed me that in a time of exhaustion,you could make it all go away with a simple action.

These Times have made me realize that I love you.

Not in a friend way more than a friend way .

What I'm trying to say is ... I love you,Miyoung.

I've loved since the first time that I've met you, saddley I've just now noticed.

I love everything about you,your smile,your mispronountion,your eyes.

Its all perfect to me which I know is probley weird and might be awkward when you see me.

I know that once you receive this letter you might ignore me and might hate me.

But you should that i couldn't hold it anymore .

Mianhe,that I couldn't tell you In person but this was just easier.

Right now , you are in your room sleeping.

Its 2AM and I've stayed up writing you this letter.

I'll drop it off in front of your door so that when you wake up , you'll find it.

I love you,Miyoung ^.^ please accept this confession.

Love,dorky leader,TaeTae :3 

Ps.your eye smiles are beautiful and my favorite ^.^