Nightologue

Oneshots
“Hyung.”
 
“…”
 
“Gyu-hyung!”
 
“…”
 
“Sunggyu!”
 
“I’m sleeping, Woohyun.”
 
“I have a problem.”
 
“…”
 
“Hyung!!!”
 
“Alright, alright! What is it?”
 
“I can’t sleep.”
 
“…”
 
“Hyung!”
 
“Seriously, Woo, you’ve got to be kidding me.”
 
“I am serious!”
 
“God, just count some sheep or something. I’m trying to sleep!”
 
“Gyu-hyung! I am a fellow member and as leader you have to help me!”
 
“…What do you want, Woohyun?”
 
“Let’s talk.”
 
“…About what?”
 
“Well, I don’t know. How was your day today?”
 
“Woohyun, if it’s not that important, then let me sleep! Please, I need my sleep!”
 
“But I can’t sleep!”
 
“… Good night, Woohyun.”
 
“Wait, hyung!”
 
“God, Woo! Just deal with it, alright? I’m going to sleep now. Good night.”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“So you know, hyung, today I got the greatest fan gift ever. It was a card, but just not any card. It had tons and tons of hearts on it! And it had such nice words and letters. I think it was the nicest thing a fan has ever done for me. I will for sure keep it forever and treasure it with all my heart. And also the rest of all the fan gifts I’ve ever gotten. But I heard we can’t eat food that fans make for us. Did you hear? There are some antifans lately who have been trying to poison their idols. How horrible! I hope Infinite doesn’t have any antifans. I love food, especially the food that our fans take time and effort in making. Today I didn’t have enough time to eat lunch so I was hungry for the whole afternoon. It felt terrible! And don’t tell Sungjong, but I stole some of his snacks. You know, I heard girl idols these days have to starve themselves to keep their image. I think that’s terrible! I mean, it’s okay to diet a little, but starving yourself to the point of exhaustion is just too much! I felt terrible today from just skipping lunch, so I admire all the starving dieting female idols out there. If I could, I would ban diets for female idols forever. Girls are beautiful just the way they are. And guy idols too. What do you think of me Gyu, as an idol? I think you sing well. One of the best in Infinite. But not better than me though. I would say we’re on the same skill level for singing. But probably I’m better than you in acting. Oh yeah did you hear? The manager was saying something about me being in a drama! I think that’s great! If I get to be male lead, I wonder who will be female lead. I hope she’s pretty. Oh, and I also hope the drama plot’s good. Lately there have been too many bad drama duds and quick endings. If I’m in a drama, I want it to be a good drama, with lots of viewer ratings and stuff! None of that stereotypical stuff that’s boring, I like to act in good ones that will swoon all the hearts of Inspirits. I truly love Inspirits, you know. If I could I would send them a million hearts and cook them meals and give them thank you notes for supporting Infinite. Oh, and I won’t forget our foreign fans too. Can you believe it? We have foreign fans from all over the world. Not just in Asia, but also all over Europe and Australia, and America! One day I will learn English so that I can communicate with Inspirits from all over the world. I will capture their hearts! You think I can’t? I have everything a girl could ever want, hyung. I can do aegyo, and I can act manly too! And I work out, so I have a great body. You know, you should work out too, hyung. It’s good for your muscles, and if you’re nice and strong you won’t have to take so many vitamins all the time. I don’t understand why you keep so much medicine by the way. You’re not that old yet! The doctor says that the best vitamins come from food, so that means that the best vitamins come from my cooking! And so, um….yeah, hyung!”
 
“…”
 
“Aish…. You were probably asleep the whole time, weren’t you….”
 
“…”
 
“…Well…I still can’t sleep… But I guess I will be quiet now… Good night, hyung.”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Woohyun, you are so annoying sometimes.”
 
And with that, Sunggyu grabbed his blanket and climbed down the ladder from his top bunk and down to Woohyun’s bottom bunk.
 
“Hyung?”
 
“Move over.”
 
Woohyun complied, moving inwards for the leader to lie down.
 
Sunggyu took his time to adjust his blanket and his position on the small single bed, with Woohyun. In the end, Sunggyu was spooning Woohyun under the warm blankets, a heavy arm draped around the younger’s middle.
 
“Now, go to sleep Woohyun.”
 
“…”
 
“Woo?”
 
“…”
 
Sunggyu gave a long sigh.
 
“Good night, Woohyun.”