Cus we like to partyyy~

Angry puppy

*Key pov*

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck and my tail puff up. My tail was moving back and forth while I was glaring in the direction of where Jjong was.

Its been a few months since me and him got together. The news spread around campus like wild fire. We walked I side the building holding hands but we usually do that or some kind of skin ship anyway. What got people's attention was when we kissed in the middle of the hallway said we love each other then went to class. As soon as I sat down in my seat, people who saw what happened, immediately asks we're we going out. When ever I said yeah, anyone that asked the question all replied the same thing.

'About time!'

I laughed and agreed with them. 

Even though everyone knew about us, girls still flirted with him. Sometimes in front of me like I'm not even there! Now I trust my puppy.

Its the others that I don't trust.

And it is because of that reason why I'm about to burn a hole into that pup's head. We are currently at a pool party that the fine arts department usually host before the talent showcase. We both are in a singing class but I also do dance. 

I was waiting for Jonghyun to come over by the pool when I saw him talking a girl I recognized from one of my classes. Lee Sooyung (A/N: can anyone guess where I got the name from ;3)

We use to be friends. We called ourselves the 'spot twins' because she was a Jaguar. Until I got with Jjong. She claims I stole him from her but he never like her anyway. Right now she is rubbing her filthy hands all over his arms and chest. I could see the nervous look on Jonghyun's face.

Time to go break this party up.

I go over to where they are and back hug my pup. I rest my chin on his shoulder and kiss him on the cheek. Out the corner of my eye, I see her giving me an evil look. 

"Hey kitty!" I give him a fake glare. "Yah puppy, I've told you not to call me that.". He turns around and kiss my lips.

"But you like it~". He gives me a cheeky smile. I was about to reply until I was rudely cutoff.

"Hey Key." I give her a half smile "Hi Sooyung."

"I hate to mess up this cute moment but me and jjongie were talking about something important so I'm going to have to steal him for the moment." I narrowed my eyes at her.

Jonghyun felt my dark aura get thicker so he jumped in. "I promise this won't take long. We can hurry and finish our talk then I'm yours for the rest of the night."

I wanted to say no but he was giving me the puppy eyes again. I sigh and nod. She gives me a smug look before taking his wrist and dragging him away. 

'This !' 

I stomp my way to a table and sit down. Crossing my arms, I could feel myself pouting. She needs to find her own man and leaves mines alone!

"Pretty kitty!"

I look up and see Joon standing in front of me. "Hey funky monkey. What are you doing here? Thought you wasn't coming.", I say as he takes a seat.

"I wasn't but remember when the teacher asked me to stay after class? It was because we have a new dance student and she asked to show him around and help him make friends. So what better way to make friends than a pool party!"

"Where is he?". Joon looks around before pointing at the mini bar. I look over there and see a well built guy with a white shirt, black swim trunks, and sunglasses on. He finish getting his drink and starts looking around.

"Aish I forgot to tell him what table I was going to. Come on and I'll introduce you two." We get up and head over to where the guy was standing. He sees us walking towards him and comes our direction.

"Ah minhae. Forgot to tell you where I was going. Anyway this is one of my best friends!" I hold my hand out.

"My name is Kim Kibum but you can call me key." He pushes up his sunglasses up and shakes my hand. "I'm Jung JiHoon but you can call me BI Rain." Weird nickname but I can't really say anything. Now that we are up closer I notice his animal features.

"Wow you're ears and tail are so pretty." They are brown at the base then fades into white at the top. 

"Thanks. Both my parents are wolves but my mom is an arctic wolf so I have some of her pure white hair."

"Cool!"

He finishes his drink and we go to the pool. Joon takes off running and does a cannonball into the pool creating a big splash. He resurfaces up and swim to the edge of the pool. Both me and Rain give out a shout and two thumbs up.

"Woo! Now you guys jump!" I laugh.

"ah no thanks. I'm good" Joon starts throwing a tantrum in the pool. "Come on Key. I'll jump with you~", Rain says. I still refused.

"Well you leave me no choice." He takes off his sunglasses and sets them down. The next thing I knew, I was being picked up and he walked towards the pool.

'He isn't'

He stops at the edge. I look at him with a glare. "You wouldn't dare..." He smiles. "I'm not gonna throw you.", he says making me confused. "Then wha-"

SPLASH

He jumps in with me in his arms! I swim to the surface and wipe the water out of my face.In the background I hear Joon laughing but I too busy waiting on the someone to pop up. He finally resurface but turned away from me. Now is my chance for revenge. I silently swim behind him. I grab his shoulders then pull him backwards into the water. I see the look of shock on his face before he goes under. I do this two more times then stop.

He pops back up and shakes his hair.

"Yah what was that for?", he whines. "For jumping me into the pool! Good thing was my phone wasn't in my pocket."

"Aw calm down kitty and have fun!", Joon says as he splash me with water. "Hey!"

This starts a water fight between the three of us. After drowning each other, we played a game of chicken with me on Rain's neck and Joon on another person we convinced to play. No one really won because we all kept losing our balance. Eventually other students joined us to play around.

JiHoon was carrying me on his back around the pool when my name was called.

*Jonghyun pov*

I finally managed to get away from Sooyung! After our talk she starts flirting with me. Asking me why I was with Key and that she was better. I just laughed and walked off ignoring her.

No one is better than my kitty! Now if I could just find him...

I walk to the pool and see him but who is that carrying him around?

"Key!" 

He turns around, waves then say something in the guy's ear. They come out the water to where I was with Key still on his back. 

"Hey Jjong I want you to meet Jung JiHoon! He's a new student in me and Joon's dance class. Ji this my boyfriend Jonghyun. He's in the singing department."

He holds out his hand. "Nice to meet you." I nod and shake his hand. Key slides off of him and gives me a kiss.

"I thought you wasn't getting wet?"

"well I wasn't until SOMEONE decides to pick me up and jump in the water!" He glares at JiHoon who just smiles.

"But kimmie, you're having so much fun~"

Key goes to him like they were about to hug but pushes the older boy back in the pool. "Now I made it even more fun."

Watching them go back and forth makes me feel like a third wheel. 

Am I jealous?


Yay first chapter is done!

Kind of sad right now because my friend (unwanted crush) is moving to another city. So besides that tell me what you think ^^