we're over

Let's Break Up

author note : sorry for the long wait. I had too much things to think and do. I'm sorry if this story too cliche but i enjoy writing it. I hope you like it and please comment. I would love to read your response and please anticipate the other exopinks story of mine. thank you !

 


Eunji wake up from the rustle sounds outside her bedroom. She glance at the alarm clock beside her. 

 

3.30 AM 

 

Eunji groan slightly and open her bedroom door. She can perfectly see the wasted Byun Baekhyun stumbling along the furniture at their living room. Eunji sigh. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah" Eunji walk to already drunk Baekhyun. 

 

"Oh Eunji baby" he show his smile that used to melt every girls in their college. He motion his hand to Eunji to come closer to him. 

 

"Eunj-" Baekhyun tried to get up but with his drunken state, he tripped and fall hard on the floor.

 

"Baekhyun !" Eunji kneel beside him. 

 

"hahaha ! it doesn't hurt Eunji-ah. Don't worry. I'm fine" He try to get up again and walk to their bedroom, still stumbling along the way. Eunji just sigh and walk behind him. She then take Baekhyun arm and put it around her neck. She help him to their bedroom and just throw him on the bed. 

 

"Why are you being like this ? Aish ! jinjja !" Euni annoyedly pull Baekhyun's shoes off and his sock too. She intend to took of Baekhyun's shirt of him but her hands immediately stop when she saw a red  lipstick mark on his collar. The worst is she saw a couple of hickey on his neck. 

 

Eunji tears immediately start to fall. Baekhyun already in deep slumber. She looks at him with hate. 

 

"how could you do this to me Baek ?" She ask between the sobs. 

 

"I thought we're just taking our time to put back our heart into pieces together .. but this is what you did" 

 

"Why Baekhyun ..why" she take his shirt into her fist. A couple of minutes later, she take a pillow and a blanket to sleep outside, on the couch. 

 

The next morning, Eunji is awake when someone sweetly calling her name and kiss her cheek. She slowly open her eyes and saw a smiling Baekhyun. She glare at him and stand up. Baekhyun was dumbfounded. Back on his mind, he was recalling last night whether he makes anything that make Eunji mad till this morning. 

 

He just wait until Eunji done with her shower. After 15 minutes of waiting, Eunji finally walk out of their room with an expression that he could tell that he did one big mistake. 

 

"I make a breakfast" He still bravely said that. Eunji didn't say anything and just sit. She just took a single spoon of fried rice that Baekhyun made and lift up her head. 

 

"Who are you with last night?" she ask, looking at Baekhyun straight into his eyes. 

 

"I was with the boys of course, we're having a couple of drinks to celebrate Kai's coming of age day" part of it are true but Eunji can tell that there is something that he hide from her. 

 

"you were with them until some s coming over your table, right?" Eunji said it with a stern voice. Baekhyun was suprised. His heart beat fast. 

 

"W-what are you talking about eunji-ah ! i don't do any thing like you think" Baekhyun suddenly raise his voice. 

 

"then why are you yelling at me if you didn't do anything wrong !" Eunji rise up from her seat. 

 

"I didn't mean to yell okay !" Baekhyun yelled back. 

 

"Did you have with one of them?" Eunji continue asking him. 

 

"I said i don't !" Baekhyun move from the dining table to the couch at the living room. He saw Eunji make her way to their bedroom. 

 

"Then who's lipstick is this ?!" EUnji throw the shirt he wore last night right in front of his face. 

 

Baekhyun look at the shirt and his face change. 

 

"Eunji .. th- no this is not like what you think" Baekhyun stand up and try to reach for his lover. 

 

"This is not like what I think?! Then tell me what should I think when I saw your collar with some random sults you've been with ! Tell me what should I think when I saw your neck with a hickey that was not belong to me ! tell me what should I think when I see your pictures with some s on your phone ! tell me baek ! tell me what the hell should i think when I saw all that ?!!" Eunji was mad. She didn't care if the neighbours heard her but right now. 

 

"I-i .." Baekhyun can't seems to say a word about that. In his mind, he know that he already in a bad side. He do all things that Eunji said. But he just can't confess .. 

 

"I know we are drifting apart these days but i never imagined that you would do something like this. I thought by giving a time for you and me, we could have reflects what we've done wrong and think about our relationship. I guess i'm wrong ... you would never thinks about us right ? There is no 'us' in your life vocabulary right ? From the day we've been together, i am the one who always give you a chance to change ! I give you a chance because i love you ! i want you to realize that i'm here when you need me ! I- i want to be yours forever .. but what did i get after all those time ?" Baekhyun saw tears flowing out from her eyes that show sadness and dissapointment. 

 

"Baby .. i'm sorry" he tried to reach for her hands but Eunji immediately shove it away. 

 

"i can't do this anymore Baekhyun .." Eunji said softly 

 

"Let's just break up without looking back. What was the point of love when our habitual kissess feel coarse like wind ?" 

 

"N-no Eunji. I don't want to lose you" Baekhyun plead. He really could never lose Eunji in his life. 

 

"I should have been there at the back of your mind when you did that so that you won't begging on your knees like this" Eunji walk to their room and pull out her bag. 

 

She pack her things up with tears falling crazily from her eyes. Baekhyun just look at her with burning eyes. He doesn't want to love her but what is the point she stay if he continues to hurt her ? But still, he don't think he can live his life if she leave. 

 

"Eunji baby .. please .. one last chance. Just one last chance. Please .. baby don't leave me" He back hug her. 

 

"I've given so much chances to you Baekhyun .. too much that i start to hurt myself" she whisper and let his arm down. She zip up her bag and walk to the door. 

 

she stop for a moment , without looking back at him she said "ask yourself if this worth it" 

 

She said it for the last time and without saying goodbye , she leave the house. Leaving the broken Baekhyun. 

 

I hope you find your happiness Byun Baekhyun .. and the last tears fall as she step out from the house.