Chapter 1

Melting a Skinship Hater's Heart

 


"What are you saying?"L.Joe asked. 
"I'm saying,I've caught you! I would never betray my sister by dating who she thought the love of her life was!"Gina said. Ljoe laughed a little. 
"Well then fine. I'll dump her!"He said. 
"What ever! Then she can get me for support! Who need a ing jerk like you!"Gina screamed. 
"Shut the up,Gina! Who needs a sister like you?"He screamed back. Gina froze. 
"? A ? Your such a man ! What were you gonna do? Knock my sister up and then go after me?"She screamed. She ran up to him and slapped him hard in the face. 
"Your a freaking jerk and no one will ever really love you!"She said. She soon walked away, leaving Ljoe in the dark night. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Was it hard?"A voice said to Gina from the side of the building she was supposed to pass. 
"Ilhoon..You heard that?"She asked him. 
"Hell yeah....you woke up the whole freakin neighborhood."He said. 
"Ilhoon, I have to go."Gina said. Soon she was back at home, with a sore throat. 
 
 
 
"Krystal, why are crying?"Gina asked. Krystal just cried when suddenly she responded. 
"Ljoe just dumped me via text!"She said. 
"text? What a lame boy! He couldn't even come over here to dump you?"Gina asked. 
"Unnie.....!"Krystal cried in Gina's shirt. 
"He was a jerk anyway. You don't need him."
 
 
 
 
 
"Get out of bed you lazy human!"Ilhoon said to Krystal. 
"Go away Ilhoon!"She said. Gina sat down on the bed. 
"It's okay...."She said. "Ljoe's a jerk. He's a player."Gina continued. Krystal just sat there lifelessly. 
"Fine I'll get up!"Krystal sat up. Gina left to go make breakfast while Ilhoon remained in the room,sitting on the edge of the bed. 
"Do you wanna talk about your problems or something?"Ilhoon asked. 
"I think I'm gonna be sent Canada and I was just dumped. The end."Krystal said. Ilhoon sighed. 
"Put you head on my shoulder."He said to Krystal. 
"Why?"She asked. 
"So you'll be comfortable."He said. 
"You said never to touch you though..."She said. He sighed again. 
"It's okay when I say so."He said. She slowly put her head on his shoulder softly. 
 
 
 
Update! English isnt my first language (Korean is my 1st) so please dont mind the errors.