YES

Say YES????

It was so special, it was so great. He truly missed the feeling of being in the spot light, be on stage and be with his friends.

Everything was perfect. They had been waiting for this big concert, the wrap up for their SuperShow. It was his first concert after 2 years being in military.   

Heechul, like every other member of his band was standing on stage, the have just finished Bonamana and fans were cheering, screaming and clapping. Then everything changed, the lights went off completely. Fans screamed, he screamed too. He was so nervous, this kind of things didn’t supposed to happen.

He heard a microphone go on and Kyuhyun’s voice came from the speakers. “Our dearest fans, our ELFs, please stay calm.This is not a black out but a surprise that is on the way.” He said.

 Heechul turned to where he though Donghae was standing near him to ask about the surprise but found no one there. His eyes got familiar with the dark and he couldn’t find any of his friends. “This surprise is for you all and for one our members.” Kyuhyun’s voice came out again.

Heechul was so confused, he was sure that surprise was for him because none of the members were standing on the stage with him and he didn’t know anything about this damn surprise. He thought to himself, it wasn’t his birthday and it wasn’t anniversary of anything that involved him so what was it?

Suddenly a light over his head. Fans which were quiet after Kyu’s words started to scream again and calling his name. He smiled and waved at them. They screamed louder and shouted Siwon’s name. Heechul turned to his right and saw that Siwon coming on the stage, another light above his head.

Siwon got nearer and stopped about 2ft from him. Heechul was looking at him with a frown; he didn’t like to be keeping in the dark at all. Siwon just smiled at him and then he kneeled on one of his knees in front of Heechul who was just looking shocked.

The whole crowed gasped but kept quiet.

Siwon beamed at Heechul and searched for something in his vest’s pocket. “What are you doing? What’s going on?” Heechul hissed but Siwon ignored him and opened a wooden box which he took out from his pocket and held it in front of himself.

Heechul’s mouth was in ‘O’ shape and his cat-shaped eyes were bigger than usual. Siwon smiled at the older boy “Kim Heechul, I’ve known you for so many years now and I always liked you like a friend but after you went to military, I discovered I missed you more than a friend should. I talked to some people, some of our mutual friends and they all were positive that you are more than friend to me. Now after these two long years you are here and I cannot be apart from you anymore and I am going to say this, I am completely, completely in love with you. Will you marry me?” Siwon said.

Heechul couldn’t believe what he heard, Siwon, Super Junior’s god, wet dream for many girls and boys around the world and his secret crush for years asked him to marry him.

The whole concert hall was in deep silent that you could hear the visuals’ increasing heartbeats. Heechul brushed his finger-tips over the beautiful ring (1) in front of him and looked in to Siwon eyes for the first time after Siwon started his speech “Yes” he whispered.

“WHAT?” the whole audience, SuJu members, who were back stage, and Siwon asked all together.

Heechul grinned like a Cheshire cat and yelled “YES, I MARRY YOU.”

The scream after Heechul’s acceptance was nothing that anyone had been heard before. It was the loudest cheering ever made by human beings.

Siwon jumped up his feet and hugged Heechul tightly and Heechul hugged him back. The big screen on the stage went on, Heechul turned his head towards it and saw Siwon and his parents cheering and hugging each other in one of SM’s conference rooms. Most of the managers, other groups’ members and all of their friends were there too. Lee Soo-Man, the head of SM was seating in one of the chairs and was clapping and smiling proudly.

The whole SuJu members ran to the stage and grouped hugged with engaged boys. Fans were still cheering and yelling *SiCHul*like mantra.

Heechul was so happy; he couldn’t believe everyone he ever cared for just made this beautiful and romantic surprise, especially for him. In between the hugs Heechul found Siwon put the ring on his finger. Heechul smiled and yelled on top of his lounges “THIS WAS THE BEST COMEBACK EVER.”

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I thought about this every possible moment, and that’s why I had to put it down on a paper. I wish it could have happen.

Thanks for viewing, subbing and commenting on this.

Love you all,

Your SiChul’s addict

SG  

(1). This is the ring, I love the ring, simple but beautiful, I want it for my own engagement too (if it ever happens) :

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuWYD-ZnlXQf-T-nzYGSKzxet4Xpi5JhtIaNmFQ_n_8-zN4FQQ