Enters Sora Takao- Part 1

Underneath that Childish Exterior

"I wonder what I should do today" I said as I was swinging upside down on a tree branch with a strawberry lollipop in my mouth.

"TAKAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Tsunade-san yelled. Oh Konoha. My time to leave when I got down on the ground and turned to walk away.

"Tsunade wants to see" said someone putting their hand on my shoulder.

"NOOO!!!!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!" I yelled trying to get out of their grasp.

"You're still coming picking me up and throwing me over their shoulder". I saw my kidnapper. Kakashi.

"NNNOOOO!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! YOU MONSTER!!!" flailing.  He's too strong. He then let go of me, concluding me, falling on my face on the ground. I looked up to see a steamed up Hokage. 

"GAH!!" backing up to the wall looking scared.

"Before I beat you up into pieces, you have to help assist a group of kids, older then you since they took a A-Class mission without telling me" as she gave me a piece of paper of where they are. I cautiously took it and back up. Then she took a breath crack her knuckles and yelled "COME HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!".

"See ya!" I saluted and ran for my life!!! Once I ran to the roof, I cut a small cut on my thumb, did signs and "Summoning Justu!" and a blue phoenix appeared.

"Hurry get me to...uh...um" I look at the paper "The Village Hidden in the.........Mountains. Oh and HURRY!!!!".

"Why?" Aoi asked.

"JUST FLY!!!!!!" and she started flapping and flew towards the the moutains thats, far, far, far, far, far away from the raging Tsunade. "Phew" I said wiping my forehead and I collapse on my back and slept for the ride.