Birthday Cupcakes

Birthday Surprise

Kyungsoo is busy making cupcakes for you. Because, it's your birthday today.

You called him. "Kyungsoo-yah, where are you? Let's go out!" 

"Sure, just give me a minute.. and done! Let's go!"

You grabbed your jacket, and purse. You were so happy going out with your boyfriend.

"Beep beep" someone texted you, it was Kyungsoo. "Where are you? I'll pick you!" 

"I'm here outside my house already." you waited for him for almost 15 minutes.

He came before you sat down on the stairs. "What took you so long?!" you pouted.

"I'm sorry babe. Did something very important!" he kissed your forehead.

"Mm, whatever it is, let's go." you went inside the car.

Kyungsoo followed you and drove to the park. 

Your eyes widen as you saw the park. "It's so beautiful. Look at the kids! So cute!" you giggled.

"Hm, just like you, princess." he smirked. You walked inside the park and looked everywhere.

"Aigoo, stop kidding me, pabo-ya!" you poked his head.

You both sat on the bench, feeding the birds. 

"Did he even remember that today is my birthday?" you thought to yourself.

"Kyungsoo, do you remember anything today?" you glared at him.

"Not really. Why? Is there something special?" he backed off.

"Oh nothing." your face became sad, it hurts you that he doesn't even remember that today is your birthday.

"Why that face princess?" he looked at you.

You ignored him and went silent for a few minutes.

 He was talking to you but you kept on ignoring him.

Suddenly, he whispered something in your ear.

"You thought I forgot that it's your birthday today? Well, I didn't. Wait for me." he smirked.

You were shocked but didn't let him noticed it. Your eyes followed him everywhere.

He then came back and sat beside you.

"Here. For you. I made that specially for you." he smiled. 

"Flowers for you. Teddy bear for you. I hope you like it, babe." he hugged you.

"Omo, you really made me think you forgot. Aigoo, pabo!" you hit him playfully.

While you were hitting him, he grabbed your arms and kissed you on the lips. 

You smiled. "I love you so much, babe." he whispered. 

"I love you too. Thank you." you hugged him tightly. 

______________

*Enjoy. Subscribe. Vote. Comment.

I hope you liked my oneshot, lol. *bows*