[Q/A] EXO most mysterious member

|♪ єνєяуdαy EXO ḋäŷ ♬ ; know about exo daily news here! omgee, exo hottest issues all here.

Q/ Anonymous : Who is the most mysterious member ??

Answer : Kris. 

 

Here it is! A post on EXO‘s mysterious member, Kris (크리스)!

Kris‘ Chinese name is Wu Fan/Wu Yi Fan (吴凡/吴亦凡), whereas his English name is Kris Wu. He knows four languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean. He was born in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China and grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Kris is currently 21 years old (born on November 6, 1990). He is the leader, lead rapper, and sub-vocalist of EXO-M, the Chinese sub-unit of the 12 member South Korean-Chinese boy group, EXO (the other sub-unit being, EXO-K, for Korea), and has been trained by SM Entertainment since 2007 (he was cast into the company through the SM Global Audition in 2007 held in Vancouver) for acting, rapping, singing, and dancing. There is a high chance that he will be acting in the near future. On an interesting note, Kris was supposed to be in EXO-K, but due to SM Entertainment having a large market share in China, he joined EXO-M.

With a height of 187cm, Kris is currently known by the public as the tallest person working under SM Entertainment (Changmin of DBSK/TVXQ previously held onto this title until Kris became known). Additionally, it has been stated that he is better looking in real in comparison to the way appears in pictures and videos. Other interesting “facts”: Kris used to be the captain of his basketball team in China when he was 15 and he likes to read books that are inspiring and are about self-improvement. Furthermore, he is known to be sociable and is looked up to as an elder brother.

Although Kris was initially seen towards the end of EXO‘s Teaser 8 on the 10th of January, 2012, and later in the music video for EXO‘s first prologue song, “What Is Love” (Chinese and Korean version), on the 30th of January, 2012, he was officially revealed in EXO‘s Teaser 17 on the 16th of February, 2012. Here the viewer can see that Kris has the power to bring on an eclipse…and fly.

more at http://asparkofmoonlight.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/exos-kris-wu-the-mysterious-member/

 

cr:asparkofmoonlight