heenim the great / how to to trick you friends its not your birthday ... or not

heenim the great / how to to trick you friends its not your birthday ... or not

Heechul lay in his bed going through all of his messages of birthday wishes smiling away to himself  loving the feeling of being loved if only he could make it last .

 

Soon a message from Siwon appeared "happy birthday Heecul shi god bless you" it read ,rolling his eyes at the others message an idea popped int head a smirk slowly turning into a grin appeared on his face "but its not my birthday today its tomorrow" he quickly relied his tongue sticking out in excitement as he went to change all his information on the sites he was logged into to change his birthdate . His phone soon buzzing again the man bursting out into a fit of laughter as he got a reply  "but hasn't it alway been today  everyone else think its today as well" Siwon asked in his reply ,Heechul tapping his chin looking for the best way to answer before the phone rang this time "hello " Heechul  spoke "is it true its not today" a worried sounding Dongahe spoke "yah  Donghae i should know my own birthday right "t he man quickly answered .

 

 

There was a long silence before the younger some again "but " he spoke making Heechul tsk at him "Donghae ah listen to me my birthday is tomorrow why do think i haven't replied to anyone yet they must be sending me birthday wishes early so i will see them all" he spoke waiting for a reply hearing some quiet muffling from Dongahe and Siwon hearing Eunhyuks voice in the background  ,smiling away to himself thinking that his little trick was a success he raised an eyebrow after hearing"we have to tell the others about postponing the party then"Ryeowook chimed in followed by a lot of shushing "aahhhh hyung i have to go byeeeeeeee" Donghae spoke hanging up  letting Heechul finally let out his roar of a laugh rolling over in his bed  . 

 

Today was going to be a good day  he just new it.

 

 

Heechul had messaged a few people about his plan to trick his band mates he decided trying to trick everyone would be to hard but the ones that should know him best would be far easier ,and they hadn't proved him wrong as he scrolled down his news feed the had deleted their wishes even some from fans that he had seen that morning were long gone since  his call with Dongahe ended he had to change his wikipedia page as well .now all he had to do was wait till mid night a camera in hand so he could capture all their faces it would be so good ,even just thinking about it made him laugh so hard that it hurt his sides.

 

 

the rest of the day went as plan as far as Heechul was concerned those that had been let on in the secret snuck into his apartment and celebrated with him as he told them how he was going to break it to the others. He decided that he would go with Taemin as a guise of going to the dorms just a little before eleven at night  setting up his camera to record . Before he could even take out his key to get inside he was stopped by a familiar voice "Heechul?" Leeteuk asked  raising a brow making the other hide his arms behind his back "Leeteuk shi" he spoke flashing the older a grin "what are you hiding" the other responded flatly trying to grab the object  , Heechull trying to back away quickly "why arn't you at your party " Leeteuk asked grabbing the others arm making him gasp "did he not know " he thought "hyung what is today" he asked making the older stare at him confused "your birthday of course babo " he spoke crossing his arms "well you see i tricked them into thinking is tomorrow" he spoke nervously laughing hoping the other would find it funny swell ,sighing of relief as he watched the other chuckle to himself "oh Heechul don't change" he spoke hugging him . Heechul feeling reassured by the older asking him to help handing him the camera.

 

 

Opening the door  the two snuck into the house Leeteuk walking in front slowly sleeking to the  living area Heechul smirking  mouthing to the other to start recording  as the got to the door Heechul walked in as the older flicked the lights. Heechuls scream could be heard all through out the building soon token over by laughter ,Heechul sat on the floor staring at his bandmatess Leeteuk focused the camera on him his face paler than usual his mouth hanging open as his firends began to dance and sing around him. Kyuhyun grabbing his face "Heenim we're not that stupid " he spoke  making the other standing up quickly in anger "i… i …. " he began crinkling his brows and clenching his fists "i hate you …." he spoke again stopping as he watched  the birthday cake roll through by Ryeowook and Sungmin the others still singing happy birthday to him . Heehull falling to the ground again crying the others hugging him laughing pulling him up to the cake making him blow out the candles and make a wish as they wiped his tears away before they pushed him into it .

 

After everyone had calmed down a bit Heechul sniffled away to himself with a mouth full of cake  that could be salvaged Donghae sat next him nudging him "hyung you ok" he asked getting a nod in response" whatcha wish for "he asked ,Heechul gulped looking at the other "that my plan will work next year" She spoke making the other burst out laughing "yah i'm serious"he spoke.