Chapter One♥ -FINAL-

The Kid needs to stop.

A/N: This is the following morning. (Read "This Kid...*Face Palms*)

 

" Tae... Its time to wake up now.." Jin called as he shook V.

" Five more minutes..." V groaned as he shifted to the other direction.

"NO. Wake Up. Manager hyung will be mad at us. now HURRY." Jin rushed as he pulled V up.

"NO!! PLEASE?!" V pouted as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Stand Up and go to the washroom or Im going to carry you there." Jin said sternly.

" You're lying. You wont do that in a thousand years.." V groaned as he layed back down.

"You WISH I was kidding." Jin corrected as he threw V over his shoulders and carried him to the washroom.

He let V down as he walked out and closed the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!! HYUNG!!" V called from the inside.

"No. Wash your face and do your business. PLUS. I told you to get to bed early last night." Jin reminded.

"UGH!!" V complained.

V walked out of the washroom 5 minutes later as he rushed back into his & Jin's room. Only to be greeted by Jin sitting on the edge of his bed waiting.

"Lets go. Manager Hyung is going to get angry." Jin smiled as he dragged V out into the living room.

"Fine. Fine.." V groaned, obeying Jin.

"FINALLY. Well.. Now we have to wake up the others.. EXCLUDING our leader." The manager ordered.

Jin and V nodded as they split to the two rooms. 

"Hyung.. Will you wake up? Please?" V called as he shook Jimin and Suga.

"UGH!! TAEHYUNG!! LEAVE US ALONE!!" They groaned in duo.

V continued as he only got yelled at by his hyungs.

"Hey.. Maknae-ya~ Wake up. We're going to be late!" Jin reminded as he shook Jungkook.

"No....." Junkook groaned back.

"YOU.MAKNAE.... WAKE UP NOW YOU UGLY HUMAN!!!!" Jin finally exploded.

"Uhm.. Hyung.. Jimin and Suga hyung kicked me out..." V nervously nudged the back of his neck.

"This.Is.It." Jin said turning EVIL.

He walked over to the other room.

"Its either you wake up now.. Or you will regret it..." Jin warned with the dark aura surrounding him.

The two jumped right out of their bunks and dashed straight for the washroom.

"My job is done." Jin smirked returning back to normal.

*Later That Day*

"HYUNG!!!! Look!!! They did it AGAIN!!! They wrote about us again!!!" V Complained.

"Tae.. Didnt we talk about this yesterday?..." 

"Yes. But-"

"Then this is useless. I told you already. Now Im getting to bed."

"Hmmm... I'll stop if you let me sleep with you!" 

"No." 

"WHY???"

"Night."

"HMPH!"

"Stop Kid. Get to bed. Even jungkook knows better."


AND THIS IS WHAT MY WRITING BECOMES WHEN I COME BACK FROM WRITERS BLOCK.