Bumping into Baekhyun

We are paired by FATE

Rachel ran to the other side of the school. And around the corner...

''Kya!!!!!" A high pitched scream escaped Rachel's mouth, as she fell after bumping ino someone. She looked up, and saw a guy with a little frown plastered on his face. He rubbed his chest softly, wincing when he came across the spot where Rachel had bumped into earlier on. It was Baekhyun.

 

Baehyun's P.O.V

 

"Ouch... Which,bloody idiot bumped into me so,hard? Can't human,beings like them watch where they're going? Aish..." I thought,to myself while rubbing my chest, it surely did hurt, and I began to curse out softly in Chinese.


I looked at the "idiot" that doesn't have eyes, oh! She bumped into me but fell,on the floor instead, she deserves it. Wait, isnt she the girl Kris hyung slapped,and dragged away to who knows where just now? If she's here, where's Kris hyung? Hmm.... Nevermind, maybe I should joke around with her a bit?

 

"You surely have a head made out of steel you know?" I told her, trying to sound as annoyed as possible.


"And don't tell me you have no idea that your chest is outlined with a layer of diamond?" She returned back, with a little pout which made me feel like pinching her on the cheek.......

WAIT WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I THINKING ABOUT????  


Nevertheless, I reached out my hand to help her get up.

 

 

 

 

Comments and Suscribes are LOVED!!!!!!!