Happy Ending

Love within bestfriend.

 

Are we really friends? that replayed on Donghae's mind for awhile now. It was said by his own friend. Sunye. even though they clarified themselves as friends. Donghae had feelings for her which was found out by her. 
 
*flashback* 
 
"Donghae, friends don't have any feelings for each other"
 
"Of course they have Sunye. I love you as a friend. It make sense."
 
"But that doesn't mean that you have to be beside me when i'm on a date" 
 
"but that guy a douche, he's not good for you" 
 
"Donghae, are we really friends?"
 
"Of course we are"
 
"Then, you have to stop liking me. i don't do relationship with my friends"
 
*Present*
 
and that was the last time he heard from her. he avoided her so that he will stop liking her. To stop loving her. until one day..
 
"Everyone this is Jessica Jung. She is new here and she's from the states. Please guide her well. "
 
the teacher introduce her to the whole class. she have a sincere smile pasted on her beautiful face. Donghae and the other guys were awestruck. Jessica chuckled and wave her hand cutely.
 
When it was break time, everyone gathered to Jessica's table and intoduce themselves as Donghae just look at her from afar. When Jessica look at him he gave her a smile which she give back with the same amount of sincere.
 
Donghae took off from the class and went to his secret place to sleep for awhile.  
 
"Oh?" 
 
he opened his eyes thinking that it was Sunye. but when he open his eyes, he saw Jessica looking at him in shock. "What are you doing here?" Donghae ask in english. 
 
"How did you know the rooftop is open?" again, he ask in english.
 
but his english was so broken, which made her chuckle and him looking at her thinking if she didnt understand. he tried to explain some more before he was stop by her.
 
"you can speak korean Donghae-ssi" 
 
Donghae got caught off guard as she chuckle. "You can speak Korean?"
 
"Yeah, i'm half Korean half American"
 
Donghae sigh and stare at her while she took a glance at the school. she took a deep breathe and turn to look at him. "So is this your hiding place?"
 
"uh.. kind of.. but not anymore i guess"
 
"why not?" 
 
"since you knew about it so i guess i'll call it our hiding place" He smiled at her as she clap her hand in happiness. "Really!? wow ~ i've never had a hiding place before" 
 
Donghae smiled looking her so happy.  the two converse about each other. they were fond of each other now. without knowing, they see each other everyday, in and out of school. they met each other's family and spent a lot of time together.
 
*a year later*
 
"Jess, i wanna tell you something" 
 
Jessica smiled and nodded for him to go on. "what is it oppa?" Donghae took a deep breath. he look into her eyes. "i love you"
 
Jessica look shock at his confession. he look away feeling a little bit embarassed but still wanting to hear he answer. 
 
"Donghae oppa............"
 
*eight years later*
 
Donghae was walking into the cafe bumping into a girl who look so mich familiar. the girl smiled at him. 
 
"How are you Donghae oppa?" 
 
"I'm doing fine i guess, i think i have to thank you for rejecting me"
 
Donghae scratched the back of his head. He smiled sheepishly. She shook her head and smiled regretfully. "I was thinking that i should've accepted you. You were the best for me but i thought of giving you a chance." 
 
she smiled hoping he would say and seeing him smiling widely she thought he will say yes. But he shook his head proudly.
 
"Appa~" 
 
a little boy came in holding an ice cream with a smudge on his face. Donghae's face lit up and he pick the little boy up and face her. 
 
"This is my son. Lee Soohae."
 
"you're married and have a son. Wow"
 
Donghae nodded and turn his gaze to his son. "Where's mommy?" Soohae pointed outside at the pile of snow. He look outside confusely. he was about to go out when "wait Donghae, who did you marry?"
 
"I married my bestfriend Jessica Jung. i have to go now Sunye. Bye. I'll see you around."
 
Sunye nodded dissapointed and look outside looking Donghae and his family. 
 
"Sica~" 
 
Jessica turn around and saw her husband looking at her worriedly. She smiled widely. "oppa look~ the snow is the same height as me~"
 
Donghae's smile grew wider and shook his head. Suddenly Jessica sneeze making their son giggle and Donghae look at her rubbing her already red nose. 
 
"let's go home before one of you catch a cold" 
 
Jessica chuckled and nodded taking his hand that he was offering to her. He lead the way to the car and Jessica followed him like a lost little kid. Donghae chuckled at the thought
 
*flashback*
 
"Donghae oppa.. i love you too"
 
Donghae look in her shock because of her words. Jessica smiled sincerely as Donghae grin like an idiot. an idiot who's  in love. 
 
"how long?" 
 
"how long what?"
 
"how long have you been wanting to say that?"
 
"Everyday ever since we shared our hiding place" 
 
 Jessica smiled at his answer. 
 
"me too" 
 
*present*
 
Jessica was seated on the counter and Soohae was having a shower by himself. She watch her husband making her hot chocolate, smiling to herself. 
 
"Are you looking ag my ?"
 
Jessica giggled. "You have a cute " He gave her a chuckle. "Well thank you. You have a y "  She smiled and gave him two thumbs up. 
 
"How a bout Soohae? What do Soohae have?" 
 
Their 4 year old son interrupted them. He went to his mother for her to help him dried up. "Well you, have a plumpy cute fat " Jessica smack his lightly. 
 
Donghae laugh and went behind her back. "That's right. So cute that appa think appa might bit it" 
 
Soohae gasped. "No biting appa" Donghae laughed and nodded. He went to get the hot chocolate that he left on the counter and look at his family. "i'm glad i married this childish princess" 
 
smiling to himself, he saw Jessica looking at him and smiled. "Come on oppa, let's go take a shower" on second thought, he change his mind. Smirking, "i love y Sica the most" 
 
She watch him smirk as she went upstairs and put Soohae to sleep. after a few minutes, She went to their room to see Donghae looking at her seductively. "Shower Mrs. Lee?"
 
"Why of course Mr. Lee"