Chapter Two

Trap

Leo's P.O.V

I started up the car and watched Rasa and Bre disapear into the distance through the rear-view mirror. Ravi and Jessi continued to chatter away in the baby-like fashion couples all do. E.Den was cold-silent texting on his mobile, smiling now and then. He had been doing this for a while, which raised the question was E.Den in a relationship? I laughed at myself ' Nah he aint one for comitment. My thoughts were brought once again to Bre and Rasa, the one i had fell in love with and my brother. The story behind me and Rasa was a long and depressing thing for me. When we were young our parents got into regular arguements with each other, this caused me and him to have a mutual hate towards one another. In first grade i fit in with the popular/smart group, Rasa on the other hand fitted in with the smoker/ gang memebers. Everyday i tried to steer him clear of his inevitable fate of joining a gang and have to die in order to leave, blood in blood out i think its called. As much as i hated him deep down he was still my brother and i felt it was within my right to help. He didn't see things the way i did. He continuously ignored me and sure enough he joined one of the two most leathal gangs. He then started smoking and dating s. In second Grade he was kicked out, he moved in with a few mates and changed his name. I hadn't seen him since..but a few weeks ago we ment once again. He was with Vikki, his newest girlfriend, they were obviously searching for someone. Vikki pointed in my direction then turned, dashing down the street. I headed toward him expecting a small talk but instead i got a fight and a knife in the abdomen.
Bre was another story. I had known her since we were little but we never spoke due to her hate of my best friend, Jessi. Once they became friends, so did me and Bre. I was there for her when people were hateful toward her and i got in a few fights over her. The first time i fought someone for insulting her, was the first time i realised my true feelings towards her. I just never had the balls to say anything. We have been friends ever since but she still goes to E.Den for her extreamly presonal stuff yet she comes to me with minor problems that she feels comfourtable sharing with me. It broke my heart when i found out she was in a relationship with my brother, but i accpepted it for her sake.Once we got back to the apartment Ravi and Jessi headed for their shared bedroom to do god knows what and E.Den flopped onto the sofa without missing a beat with the texting. I strode into the kitchen and set my car keys down on the kitchen counter and grabed a black hoodie out of the hamper. I wore skinny jesans to school so i looked the part. I stalked through the living room and reached for the door-knob but my hand froze as a familure voice spoke.


" Where ya going mate? " it was E.Den who hadn't moved from his place on the sofa. Without turning i answered him

" Out somewhere " with that i opened the door and pulled my hood over my face. Let the hunt begin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is still in work but i just decided to upload it