Everything have a first time.

Arts University
Please log in to read the full chapter

So here I am, Korea, I can't believe! Since my mother died, last year, I'm saving money to come and make our dream come true, I'm japanese and my name is Aika Kate, but people normaly call me Kate. I love to sing and dance. Today is my audition day. The day I've been expecting since I was a kid, the day I'll enter Arts University. Many singers and famous K-popers studied there, and it's where my life is going to begin. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e8a8a039cfaef86e7c820c34c6b3824a/tumblr_mnsz2qMH3g1splxbeo2_250.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey! Miss, miss, agashi, Ia, you!

- Hã! Oh, I'm sorry, I slept while practicing my introduction for to the University. I'm going to Arts University, can you belive this?.

-Chukaheio, congratulations. But this is the end of the bus ride, so if you go down... it'd be nice.

-AH! Ne, I'm sorry.

Taxi! Ajhussi, please to the Arts university.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW! Thats the only thing I could say. Everybody looked so fancy and smart and talented. and the building was amazing.

-Ok mom! Lets prectice again. Hi my name is Wu ling, but people call me Yin, I'm Taiwanese and I'm 20 years old. And Iove to sing, and I'm always happy... should I say this last part, or not? OMO! I'm going crazy. What will I do mom?!

- You look perfect, I'm sure that the audition is going to be perfect. Fighting.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb39cmHMEV1qfphdjo1_500.gif

 

(https://encryptedtbn2.gstatic.com/imagesq=tbn:ANd9GcRlz9ZeBK_H18jGPA_4xVfcbF_2yxnRWL3Nvayy4lOhJ7SWZ9m9Rg)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

- Thank you for the ride, father. 

-Have you practice again? It have to be perfect, since you're a kid we already planned this, all the years studing classic music and sing, must be worth. So practice again.

- Yes,father. Hello, my name is Alex, I'm from Taiwan, but I lived in Europe since I was 2. Belonging to a mixxed family helped a lot, because I can speak Spanish, English, Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese since my father is japanese. I studied classic music and sing since I was a kid, and because of that I'm fully confident in my vocals. Is a great honor being part of Arts University.

- Very good. I hope it cause a good impression.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e05a0a8491139e7d53707ebb96160fd6/tumblr_mpk2a5pz4F1sysucvo1_500.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

- Ah. Thank God we arrived, do you have any idea of how many time took me to chose this dress, father? 

-I'm sorry, Li Fei.

- It's Sunny, father, Sunny.Oh! Just forget, it is all messy already.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/63abf05ab023e1a6f966d3cdcdf91b02/tumblr_mk8y3aH8Ew1qlai99o3_500.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

-I should eat something, right? It helps me to calm down. 

-No. Lee Da Hie. You shouldn't, remember you'll be among pretty girls, and you'll stop eating 'till you fit their size.

-Kundeyo, omma. Ah, please, only this time.

-No. It's no.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfx48xmekf1qczgh3.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Are you sure,you are filming it right?

-Mom, please, dad this is ok already. People are lookig.

-And who cares son?! c'mom do the POING POING once more then. Huan Huan, mommy will miss you so much.

- Don't cry mom. OK, but this is the last time or I'll get late.

-Poing Poing, I love my parents. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cdc041c4d268539e888ac255e3069ceb/tumblr_mpoumd2MG91sz9brco1_500.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Ok mom, I'll call you when I get the result and the room key. Yes I love you too mom.- Yes, I know. Hi my name is Ji Hoon, I'm Korean. And I'm here to learn, so I can become a Kpop Idol. See (laugh). It's ok mom.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/26374294b1ae2c3b3a2e7d94bc239034/tumblr_mpku0t5X1t1sn36fio1_500.gif

____________________________________________________

Please log in to read the full chapter