Who's That Girl?

When Hate Turns Into Love

 

 

 ← Click Dat Sekshi stuff ouo ( BGM-Mr.Mr-Who's That Girl ) *remember that italics are thoughts^^*

Author's Pov

"Hyung~"A young latter cooed as he tugged at the end of his hyung,or the 'umma' of the group."Umma~!"He said in a rather pleading tone,trying to get the other's attention.

"Aish,what is it Sehun?!"Said the one with the big owl eyes,he flailed his arms around,fustrated and annoyed by the baby of the group.

Sehun pouted,faking a tear."D.O!Why did you make Sehunnie cry!?"The oldest said,hitting the back of D.O's head."I didn't do anything hyung!"D.O mumbled and faced Sehun."What do you want?"He sighed,shaking his head as he did that.Sehun batted his eyes as he looked up at his hyung."Let's go to the arcade!"He smiled cheerfully,jumping up and down in the process.

"Eh?!Arcade?Hell no,Sehun.We have to go to class!"D.O exclaimed,shaking his head furiously.The other's looked at the two as they fought,they clucked their tongues."Suho grandpa,we're going to our next class.See you at lunch."Kai smirked ( as always,dat sekshi smirk ouo /damnnnnn anyways...) and ran to his next class ( 3rd pd ) with the others,Chanyeol and Baekhyun.Kai waved to his grandpa,ignoring his scolding because Kai had called him 'grandpa'.

"Tch..they're crazy.Tell me how I became friends with them again?"Chanyeol chuckled in his deep y voice."Agreed"The eyeliner dude said in agreement,nodding his head."Pshh,they always have been and still will be cray cray Yeol."Kai smirked again,opening the door to his classroom with the other two.And when the three walked in,they were only greeted by loud squeals from girls while some even fainting.The three of them chuckled but still groaned at the annoying high pitched sound of the girls sqeals when they were trying to get to their seats.

Baekhyun covered his ears,Kai laid his head down on the desk,and while Chanyeol stood up from his seat and shouted,"SHUT THE HELL UP,DAMN."He shouted furiously and sat back down on his seat,sighing.As for the girls around them,they sulked and went to their assigned seats but still looked at the three boys lovingly.

HyeShin's Pov

It's gonna be alright...it's all gon-"SHUT THE HELL UP,DAMN."Hyeshin gulped at the loud,mad,and deep voice.It's not gonna be alright...She sighed and opened the door to her class with her head bowed down,clutching her books tightly.When she entered the noisy classroom,she got greeted with weird glances thrown at her.

Keep calm...keep calm...she chanted in her head.Aish..what is it with rich,spoiled,ing rich brats.I mean like I'm not rich or anything..it just that they're too...spoiled.She chuckled in her head,smirking lightly."Okay class please turn t-Oh..Miss Moon,you're here?"I nodded at her,still not looking at her but rather the blank white board.Da Faq??Teachers too..damn.I finally turned my head to her,only greeting her with a blank poker face."Please introduce yourself."She told me and I shook my head in disagreement."Where do I sit?"I finally spoken out and turned my head to look for an empty seat."Aish..You!"The teacher clucked her tongue and shook her head.I bowed my head.

"Mianhaeyo."I apologized and turned my body to the class."Anyeonghaseyo,Moon Hyeshin imnida.I am a scholar student."I spoke out more loudly and clearly unlike what I did in the other classes.I raised an eyebrowand turned my head to look at the teacher."Better?Mrs...?"I asked the female teacher whom was wearing a apropriate job uniform and who looked like she was strict...well she is anyway..."Very.Please sit over there at that empty seat Miss Moon.I am Mrs.Shin,you're biology teacher."She told me and I obeyed,strolling down to my seat.

Kai's Pov

I ignored the girls squealing my name and Yeol's voice and spaced out,lying my head down on my desk.I sighed and turned to...what page..?Wait,what?A girl walked in time when Mrs.Shin,that ing cougar..I rolled my eyes in disgust and averted my attention to the other girl standing next to her.What's up the amount of girls in this class?Isn't this just enough?I questioned myself in my head,still looking at the odly..weird girl in front of the class.I smirked,ha.When did I not smirk?Well anyways,she'll fall for me,when she just looks right at me.I chuckled at the sudden thought of her falling for me,just like the other fangirls in this class.She's the same of other girls.

When she spoke out,it was soft yet,you can hear it so clearly.I raised an eyebrow,not really listening to what she has to say and just looked at her.I snapped out of the thoughts when Mrs.Shin told her to sit down right behind me.She nodded and walked right by me,she did look at me.I mean she looked right into my eyes.But she didn't have any intrest in me.Bwoh?!No intrest..impossible..I huffed unconsciously and looked straighted ahead.She seems...interesting..This gonna be fun teasing her and stuff.

I snapped out of my thoughts once Baekhyun and Chanyeol both nudged my sides."Aish what do you want?"I hissed,yet whispered so Mrs.Shin couldn't hear us."What's wrong with you?You've been looking at that new girl ever since she walked in."Baekhyun whispered in my ear while Yeol just nodded to what Baek had to say.

I blinked my eyes and turned my head to Baek."I have..?"I raised an eyebrow.They both nodded with a surprised look all over their face."You didn't know?"Chanyeol whispered in my ear.And I nodded in response.They shook their heads and averted their attention back to the teacher.Who's that girl anyway?

 


♫Author's Corner♫

TADDDAAAAA. Boring right? e-e I was lazy today :P

I don't know either u-u

Me hitting me >-<

BUT WAIT/

 

OkOK One more

Bai Now~