First Day

When Hate Turns Into Love

Italics are thoughts. →Click Me BG/BackGround Music (We Are BulletProof Pt.2 -BTS 2 Cool 4 Skool)


 

 

"YAH!MOON HYESHIN GET THE UP!"HyeShin groaned and got up from the fluffly...comfortable..Ah it,I'm going back to sleep...HyeShin thought and jumped back into her soft covers and slept peacefully until there was an hard..damn never mind.Her mother opened the door harshly and slammed the door against the door as she got in.

"OI,HYESHIN,WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!!PPALI!YOU'RE ALMOST LATE FOR SCHOOL!GOD DAMN!"She yelled into her ear,Hyeshin flinched at the sudden outburst but still groaned and covered her head and snuggled into the covers.Mrs.Moon rubbed her temples and went outside."I warned you,if you don't get up right now,you know what's gonna happen."She smirked and went to her daughter's bathroom.

Once Hyeshin heard the sound of running water she sat upright on her bed and ran into the bathroom."ANIYO,UMMA NO!"She yelled with her eyes closed."DA FAQ ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!I WAS TAKING A PISS!"Mrs.Moon shouted.When Hyeshin opened her eyes,her eyes widen but went back into a poker face."Aish...I thought you were going to pour water on me..."She flinched at the sudden thought."What are you talking about??I was going to drag you to the thrift shop with me."Mrs.Moon cheekily smiled,but that smile didn't last long when she realize what she was doing and threw a bar of soap at her."GET THE OUT OF HERE!I'M STILL DOING MY BUISNESS!"She screamed.Hyeshin scrammbled out of the room and went to the other bathroom."Aish...ing PMS..."Hyeshin mumbled under her breath and the shower,feeling the hot stream of water flowing down her body.

"YAH STOP USING THE HOT WATER AND HURRY!"Mrs.Moon once again yelled.Hyeshin ignored her and continued showering.Once she finished she got out of the shower and put on her uniform.She didn't bother eating breakfast and ran out of the door.

Mrs.Moon shook her head and clucked her tongue."That girl..."She chuckled and and clicked through the channels and ended up on watching 'You're the Best,Lee Soon Shin'.

At the gates of Seoul High....

HyeShin groaned and ran her fingers through her hair,panting heavily as she did."Aish..."She ran again to her first period,sighing in relief when she got there in time when the bell rang.She stood in front of the class,looking down at the floor,shy of making eye contact with any other classmate.Her head snapped up when she heard the door shut."Okay clas- Oh,you must be the scholar student.I'm Mrs.Song."She smiled softly at her.Hyeshin shyly smiled up at her."Please,introduce yourself."Mrs.Song nodded and sat down at her desk."Anyeong Moon Hyeshin imnida..."She said in almost a whisper.Hyeshin looked up at the class,only to be greeted with weird looks."What??"A girl blurted in the front of the class."What did you say?"She said leaning closer to her.Hyeshin blinked her eyes and looked at Mrs.Song."She is an scholar student from Busan.Her name is Moon Hyeshin,please treat her well,arasseo?"Mrs.Song softly said at her students,she turned her head to Hyeshin."Ah,you can sit next to Taemin.Taemin please raise your hand."

HyeShin turned to the boy with a blank look.As Taemin raised his hand,he took a chance to really look at the girl.Big round eye glasses and really wavy hair tied into a pony tail.She seems..kinda..ugly..He judged in his head and pursed his lips into a straight line.As the girl walked to the chair."Anyeong..."She said,bowing her head a bit before sitting down and leaned against her arm.Taemin ignored her and looked out of the window.

Time passed and it was time for break,Hyeshin took this chance to gather up her stuff and ran out of the door and went to an empty part of the school and sat under a tree.She sighed and hugged her knees,She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes."Damn,hate that class already.."She mumbled.

Ring Ring

Once she knew that break was over she stood up,putting her glasses on and walked around,trying to find her second period."Uggggghhhh!"She sighed.crouching down and hid her face with her hands."Err...hello?You need help?"A male voice said to her in a calm voice.Hyeshin un-hid her face and looked at the boy.She imediately stood up and bowed her head."Ah..anyeong."She shortly said.The boy chuckled and bended down to her eye level."Do you need help..."He paused for a second to look at her name tag."Moon Hyeshin-sshi?"He asked her.Hyeshin bit down her lower lip and nodded,still looking down at the ground."I need to find my second period class..."She said,giving her schedule to the boy."Ah I see...Oh my name is Chanyeol~Nice to meet you!"He said cheerfully with a bright...toothy smile,making her smile for the first time while she was in school."Nice to meet you too Chanyeol-sshi~"

Once Chanyeol showed her to her second period he bid her goodbye with a wave and smile,running to his class.She giggled at his pure hyperness..at least he's nice...she thought and walked inside of the classroom.Once again,the same thing happened when she greeted herself,just like first period.

 


 

♫Author's Corner♫

Ignore duh grammar / typos and okay? ouo

OMGAWD ADFGHJKL;  KILL MEEEE ;A; It's too short...Anyways...

This is me 

 

AND ....When looking for Kai pictures...

 

TROLLOLO XD

I was at a party two days ago and at first i was like

But then It was just like this

Anyway...

Exact replica of my mom putting on lipstick. XDDD

When I had to help cook at the party I was like

And when I saw people coming in I was like

Then My friends came in

Then I saw the

Then A dance off came in and my friend was like

LAWWWLLLL Then we had to go to my friends house for awhile 

and my friend just shouted IM SO CUTEE!!!

then my friend was like

And I started laughing so hard :3

OKAI OKAI BYEE

BUT ... BTS OMFG OMFG JUST /I CAN'T

BYEEEE!!!!

 

 

TROLLOLO IDGAF

ME TOO ONEW~ BAII!