That's Embarrassing

New Guy

Jonghyun's POV:

"What?," I asked.

"As a welcome home present, we decided to buy you something," my Dad said.
Oh god. 
"Down the hall to the garage, go, now," my Mom demanded.
I opened the door. There was a sleek black Audi RS5. I gotta give them credit. This wasn't so bad.
I chuckled.
Their grins grew even bigger. Now they look possessed. Well this was the first time they've  actually seen me smile.
"Thanks."
"But there's a catch," my Mom said. 
"I knew it."
"If you ever get expelled, or fail a class, the car will disappear immediately."
"I know, I screwed up already, I know," I told them.
"And," they continued. 
"There's more?"
" We are going to brunch tomorrow at the Jung's, you have to come along," my Dad said.
"Just kill me now," I mumbled.
"It's formal so dress nicely."
"Whose the Jung's?," I tried to play it.
"Our business partners, you don't know their daughter, I think Jamie or Jenna, I don't remember her name, but she's beautiful," my Dad said.
My mom nudged me. You've got to be kidding me.
"Deal?"
I looked at the car then at them. 
"Sure."
"Ok great!," my Mom exclaimed.
We went back inside. Before I went upstairs, I stopped and looked at them.
"Hey," I called.
"Yes, son?"
"Thank you, again for the car, Mom and Dad."
I went upstairs.
"Did he just call us Mom and Dad?," I heard my Mom whisper.
"What a first..."
 
Jessica's POV:
 
I starred at the designer day dresses my mother picked out for me. I don't even get why I had to dress up. I just wanted to wear what I was already wearing which is black baggy sweatpants, an oversized black hoodie, and duck slippers. My hair is in a tangled mess, I look like a cave girl. No make up, just stay all natural. 
 
The doorbell rang. I groaned. I walked downstairs. 
"Miss Jung!," my maid yelled.
"I got it," I told my maid. 
I opened the door. The Kim's stood on my front lawn. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were grinning. Then I looked over. Hold up! No! Jonghyun was their son?!
"Oh, hello," I smiled.
"Hello, Jessica," Mrs. Kim greeted.
Jonghyun tried to hold back his laugh. I didn't realize what he was laughing about until I saw my slippers. Oh god. I froze.
"Um uh, come in, I'm sorry, my Mom will be down," I  screamed at them covering my hair with my arms. I ran upstairs. Abort! Abort mission! Oh no!
"Jess!," my Mom gasped shocked when she saw me. 
"I KNOW!"
I screamed at her with my hair flying in front of my face. I fell going up the stairs to top it off. My pants are just too big on me! I heard Jonghyun's hysterical laugh. I fell again when I entered my room. I groaned. I don't wanna get up anymore.
 

Jonghyun's POV:

 

What a gorilla. Wow. I sat outside with mine and her parents by their rose garden. Jessica hasn't come out yet. Maybe she was embarrassed with the fact that she had on clothes that were ten times her size and fell on the way to her room. I swear I heard her fall another time once she got there. We waited for a while.
"Jonghyun, please go and get her upstairs, if you don't mind," her Mom said. 
I looked at my parents who nodded.
"Sure," I said. 
"Her room is at the end of the west wing."
I sighed and went upstairs. I knocked on the double doors. No answer. 
"Gorilla?," I called. "Are you in there?"
"Go away, Jonghyun!," she yelled.
"Hey open the door, but be careful you might fall again on the way!"
She opened the door.
"Jerk!," she shouted.
I laughed, "Calm down."
She rolled her eyes.
"Your mom wanted me to come and get you."
"You sure?," she snapped. "Or are you here to laugh at me again?"
She was losing her mind.
"No, Jessica," I sighed annoyed. I went downstairs. "You coming?"
"Yeah," she followed.
We ate. I didn't know what I was eating half the time.
"Jessica, will you get the water pitcher in the kitchen," her Dad said.
"Where's our maids?," Jessica asked.
"They're busy."
"Jonghyun, help her," my Mom demanded.
"Okay."
We got the pitcher and headed back. We walked along side the pool. 
"If you ever tell anyone what you saw this morning, I will kill you-" she missed a step and pushed me. She took me down into the pool.