Hyung I am Bored

Hyung Stop Drinking Bubble Tea!

         Today's so hot. I woke up all sticky. I look at the time 10:00?!?!?!? I notice it's really quiet. Did everyone leave me? I go walk into the kitchen. Kris is still here. I knew it hyung would leave me. "Hyung where's the rest of the members?" I asked.

          "They went to the beach. They left like 20 minutes ago. They wanted you to come but you we're sleeping to cute. I didn't let them wake you," he said.

          "Thanks hyung. It's so hot!" I yelped.

         "Then go take a shower," he said. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower. The water was so cold. I was jumping around like crazy. "Tao just take a warm shower you don't have to take a cold one!" said Kris. I didn't care I just kept taking my cold shower. Then I got dressed and I decided to make hyung make me so waffles. "Kris hyung could you make me some waffles??? I am so hungry!"

           "Do you deserve waffles?" he asked. 

           *does really cute ageyo

            "Do you think that's going to work on me again?" he saids and thinks about it... "Fine I will make you some waffles." He gets out the ingredients, mixing bowl, and the waffle maker. "Tao are you just going to sit there. Come help me," Hyung said.

            "Okay," I said and I pout. He starts putting the ingredients in the mixing bowl and I stir. "Hyung is this ready?" I asked.

             "It's still clumpy. You want lumpy waffles keep mixing," he said. I kept mixing and finally it was time. Kris hyung poured the mix in the waffle maker and we were making waffles. We made 10 waffles. "Yay we have waffles," I said.

             "Go get some plates and syrup," he said.

             "Say please," I said.

             "Please," he said.

             "Okay," I said and I went to go get it. We ate 5 waffles each. I was so full my stomach hurt. We decided to watch tv. Kris wanted to watch Pooh Bear but I wanted to watch Teen Titans. We decided to compromise and we decided to watch SpongeBob. Then the heat came. It was getting hot. Kris and me we're dying. "Kris hyung let's go to the beach with the others. It's too hot!" I said.

             "I know but let's go to the waterpark. It's more fun," said Kris.

             "Oh that's a good idea!" I said. We packed stuff to go. I got my towel, my sun block, and swim trunks. Kris had a lot of stuff. I hope he doesn't make me carry it. Then we load the car. The drive was going to be an hour and twelve minutes. I decided to turn on the radio. Our song "Let out the Beast" was playing. Kris and me rapped and sang. It was fun. Then it was "Smokey Girl" from MBLAQ. Hyung tried to sing like Lee Joon. It was funny. I decided to nap while hyung drove. 

             Finally we got there. It was amazing. There we're 37 different slides. Kris and me put on sunblock. We didn't want to get sun burn. We changed into swin trunks. We looked pretty awesome. "Let's go hyung," I said. I grab hyung and we run to the entrance. We got in free since the lady was a fan. She asked for Kris to sign her arm. Well he did. We got in. We ran to the biggest slide. The line was so long, but people knew us so we cut to the front. Muahhahaha I love being famous. I jumped in the slide first and then Kris. Kris was screaming so loud I couldn't listen to my thoughts. Finally at the bottom. "Hyung can't you scream less loud next time," I said.

             "Tao what fun is that let's go," he said. We ran to many sides and cutted in front many people. Then we got thirsty. We went to the snack place. We sat where we couldn't be seen, but we're Exo we're bound to be seen. A pretty waitress came, greeted us and asked, "Can I get you both something to drink?" she asked.

             "I will have the mango smoothie," I said.

             "I will have the strawberry smoothie," said Kris.

             "Sorry we don't have no more strawberries. Is there something else you would like?" she asked.

             We hear someone ordering bubble tea. "I'll have the Bubble Tea please," Hyung said.

             "Okay is that it?" she asked.

             "For now," said Kris. She left and Kris decided to take a nap. I got tired too. We napped and then the waitress brought us our drinks. "Well here you go flag me down if you need me," she said.

             "Okay thanks," I said. We drank our smoothies. It tasted so refreshing like getting hit in the with a ice water. "Kris is your's good?" I asked.

             "Yeah it is. I am going to order another," he said. He flagged down the waitress. "Waitress I need another Bubble Tea please."

             "On it," she said. She brought back another Bubble Tea.

             "Thank you. This is so good," he said and slurpped it. He order 5 more and I decided it was too much.

             "Hyung don't you think you had enough already you drank 7 already. You're going to get chubby," I said.

             "I'll be fine," he said, "you should try one I am going to order 3 more okay." He orders 3 more and I try a sip. Tooo sweet. Kris is such a sweet tooth. "You're not drinking?" I shake my head, "Well more for me." We chugged all of it. I have no idea where he is storing all this Bubble Tea. "Let's go swimming," said Kris.

             "Don't you want to digust first?" I asked.

             "Aww Tao you're so cute when you worry about me. I'll be fine," he said. He sounded a little drunk, but hyung would never drink so how could it be. We ran to the huge 10 foot deep pool. We dived and did funny poses. Exotics near by took photos. We decided just to swim around. After a while I had to reapply sun block. "Hyung I think it's time to reapply sun block!" I shouted. No response. I turn around and I see Kris lifeless in the water faced down. "Hyung!" I screamed. I jumped in and swam to him. I brought him out of the pool. He was lifeless, not breathing, but had a pulse. I decided to do CPR. I start with mouth to mouth respiration then to 30 compressions. I do 5 cycles. Then I do it again and he chokes out water. "Kris? Are you okay?" I asked.

              "I feel fine. What happened. I have this big headache," he said.

              "You were faced down in the water. I rescued you and did CPR," I said.

              "Awww thanks Tao you are a good dongsaeng. I must've had to much Bubble Tea," he said. Then he was choking again. He threw up the Bubble Tea all over me. The tea smelled a bit of alcohol.

              "Hyung I don't remember you drinking alcohol before and this place is not suppose to serve alcohol...." I said, "Is something wrong?"

              "I don't. I never drank it my whole life," he said, "At least I don't think so." He came and sniffed me. "Yeahh this Bubble Tea smells strange," he said, "but let's get you a change of clothes. We went to the souvienier shop. Most of the men clothes were sold out and Kris found me a long sarong and a girlie t-shirt. "Hyung I don't want to wear this," I said. Man I should've packed extra clothes. Too bad Kris doesn't share his....

              "You look cute. Don't worry you'll be fine," he said and take out his phone and takes pictures. "I am totally sending this to everyone," he said.

              "No hyung please don't. Let's go find out how you got alcohol inside of you," I insisted.

              "Okay Tao," he said. We went back to the snack shop, but we were spying. We hid behind an old couple and we saw that the Bubble Tea was at almost every table. Our server was the waitress to half of the rows of tables. We decided to follow her. I made Kris stay to observe the customers. I walked and at the shop I saw her grab the drinks. Then she walked away from there and walked an opposite direction. I was behind a bush and I saw her with another lady with dark dark hair, a sun hat that was very big, she had regular clothes on, and dark glasses and she said, "Did you put alcohol into all the men's drinks?"

              "Yes, they will be passed out in no time," said the waitress.

               "Good, make sure it's only in the Bubble Tea. It's hard to distinguish the smell in it," said the creepy lady, "make sure no one is suspicious."

               "Okay yes mam," said the waitress. Then she grabbed a container in her apron and put a white liquid in the Bubble Teas and walked away. I walked to the creepy lady. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

               "You don't need to know why you good for nothing. Fine I will tell you since you seem reasonable. All I am going to do is kidnap them and take them to a place to understand that they must learn how to respect women. They just think that their so handsome it's okay, because they can always find a new girl. Now they must learn," she said.

              "That's you're reason. Most guys aren't like that. If I had a lady I would respect her because I love her," I said, "You just had a bad experience."

              "You don't understand," she takes of her hat and glasses, "I will never get respect or even looked at. I didn't care about my looks at the start. I been having this boyfriend for half a year. He was good looking but never good to me. He would tell me I am ugly and that I should get surgery. I was born with a disorder with the face. I couldn't afford it. He left me and dated my best friend. My bestfriend... They are now married. I had to cover myself so no one would see," she said. She had lumps all over her fore-head and nose. She was actually pretty. "Stop feeling sorry for me okay. Go away," she said. She put her gear back on.

             "You think kidnapping men will do any good? You think the people around them aren't going to call a freaking abulance. My best friend almost died. Yeah I feel sorry for you, but you shouldn't do this. You're crazy," I said and walked away.

             "Aren't you going to stop me?" she asked.

             "The cops can deal with you," I said.

             "Cops.... I didn't think this through. Ummm please help me," she said.

             "No," I said and walked away. This was crazy I am not going to help her. She came at me and stabbed me in the back. I out. 

             Moments later I wake up in a hospital. Kris is awake at my side his eyes all red. "Tao you're awake. I was so worried. They caught that girl and her assistant. I am never letting you out of my sight. Never," he said.

            "I am fine Kris. I think she's going through a tough situation. I hope she learns something out of this," I said.

            "Well I hope so too. Rest. The doctor said you'll be ready to go home tomorrow. I am going to stop drinking Bubble Tea for a long time," said Kris.

            "Okay hyung will you stay over night with me?" I asked.

            "Of course I am not going to leave you here all alone," he said. He kissed my fore-head and went to sit on the couch and fell asleep. I did too.