Take it or leave it?

Unforeseen Love

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys this is it!! A long one shot story for you and crissue saengie!!! Enjoy~ subscribed and comment pls.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Minhyo's POV
 
 
It's a hot friday noon, and here I am waiting for my last class to end. Seriously this history class is really boring.I sighed.
 
I boringly tapped my pencil on my table while my elbow is resting with my face leaning on it. As waiting, I look at the window and saw a familliar image. I blinked and take look at it again. 
 
So that is why it looks so familliar. That guy... his name is Minwoo, he is an Archercy athlete.My idiot friend usually called him 'Archer'. The guy who introduced by my idiot friend, Youngmin. I tch-ed.At the thought of it. 
 
I still remember that day. Hmmm. When this weird feelings start to bloom without me knowing.
 
 
+flashback+
 
I was waiting for my classmate named Seohyun, here at a nearby bench outside our school. I kept on checking the time in my wristwatch while waiting for her. When one of my friend approached me with his sly smile. 
 
I sighed and lift my head to face him. My idiot friend Youngmin.
 
Again he flashed his slyly smile with me. "Minhyo! Archer said you're pretty!" I raised my brow at him and eyed him piercly. "LIAR!" I scoffed and crossed my arms. Youngmin furrowed his brow. "Yah! I'm telling the truth silly Minhyo!" He scoffed back at me. I didn't believed on him so I frantically shook my head. "LIAR" I retorted. Repeating what I told him awhile ago. He shot a glare at me. 
 
Seriously what's on this earthworm brain up to?? Is he up to something bad?? Hmmm Or...I snapped out of my trance when an unfamilliar guy popped out of nowhere and went near at me. I saw a smirked on Youngmin's lips but I ignored it.
 
I look at this unknown guy in front of me.. And guess what?? He's smiling at me?? And I dont even know him?? I continued to stared at him until he spoke. "Hi?!" He greeted me still with his non-stop smile. I dont know but I mindlessly respond to him. "Hi!" I greeted back while thinking of something. *these two looks like planning on something on me?!* I hissed in mind.
 
I turned to face Youngmin again with my inquiring look. "Are you really telling the truth huh?!" I asked. He just pointed at that Archer boy beside him. 
 
I turn to look at him. He nodded shyly. What??! He nodded?! Hmm do they think that I will easily believe on them. No no no! Its a big no! They are still a guy so I didn't believe on them. But still I thanked both of them.
 
But then this greasy idiot friend of mine started to tease me. He even pose like a cupid or something. "If Minwoo shot you with an arrow right now, you'll fall in love with him!" He mumbled playfully at me. In respond I gave him my poker face with no emotion at all. 
 
And this had shock me the most. That Minwoo guy do the shot gesture with this idiot friend of mine.. I gasped and mindlessly yelled at both of them. "What the hell are you two doing?!" After that I left them both. They burst into laugher like an idly person there. And I still heard it clearly.
 
End of the flashback
 
That's it. The end of my flashed back. I look out the window and see him still standing there with Youngmin. He's smiling while talking to mr. Idiot. Aish that smile is soooooooo addictive. Zoning out. I continued mesmerizing the past that I've encountered with him. 
 
I am a type of girl that usually not easy to fell in love. I never think of it since study is my first than love. 
 
I never thought of having feelings with anyone else with my opposite . I have a guy friends. Yeah but I never felt this weird feelings though.
 
The next few days. After that incidents with Youngmin and Minwoo. I was heading to my art class while glancing around like an owl. When I came to a halt stopped. And there I saw that Minwoo guy again. And before realizing it he was already staring at me. I almost choke on my own spit that time. When he noticed that I saw him he cheerfully smiled and waving At me like were a totally close friend. His smile and cheerfulness is like a contagious that made me copied him. I smiled cheerfully and waved back at him. He giggled at me and I dunno why maybe my face looks so funny that time. I felt embarrassed at the thought of it so I mindlessly  bowed at him before I left. I still didn't feel this weird feelings of mine that time and I just see him as a little kid since I found out that he's two years younger than me. Arghh so now I look like a pedonoona T^T
 
Every single day that I always saw him and do our daily routine which was the saying 'Hi and smile' thingy when its our recess time. We always end up doing it everyday. 
 
I thought before that they were just making fun of me. But seeing Minwoo this weird this fast few days, week or so. Made me think twice. We always crossed our paths in school but I used to pretend that I didn't see him. Busying myself with my 'justin bieber' stuff. Arghhh I'm such a pabo nae??  And more importantly he sometimes even tried to walk very close to me for me to be able to notice him but you know what I did. I ignored him and pretend to talk with my friend Seohyun. I felt bad for him though. 
 
But I everytime I saw him I felt butterflies in my stomach. And My heart even skipped a bit seeing he's cheerful smile. Ughh what is wrong with me seriously?! I sometimes felt the urge to talk to him but everytime I see him I felt so overwhelmed. Aish Minhyo such a pabo one. Now this weird feeling is called 'LOVE' why I didn't notice it eh?! Is it really true that Love is unforeseen??? Yet it looks impossible but the truth is. Now I believed on it. This is really true. When I realized my feelings towards him. I found out that I totally like that archer guy no scratched that I'm totally in love with that Minwoo guy. I can't believe it I fall in love with a dongsaeng??!
 
I sighed as I cut myself off from zoning out again. Suddenly I accidentally dropped my pen on the floor. Realizing that I'm still here in our boring class. Why is it time is so slow. I blew a raspberry out of my annoyance. I glance at my wristwatch and groaned. Its still early. 
 
I then glance at the window again hoping if Minwoo is still there. But in my dismay he's not there anymore. I groaned again and take a look at my classmate some of them are drifting off to sleep while the others are just texting I then averted my gazed to my teacher who's still writing his lecture on the board. I shook my head he's such a big dumb. Didn't he noticed that all of us are not even listening to him. Even a single word aish! It was really obvious phews!
 
But then a student outside made him stopped. The student whispered something to  him. And he nodded back with a smile. What??! Weird huh. 
 
Then student walked out. Then another student came in with a red rose in his hands. He was searching for someone in our class but then I flinched when he stopped and made eye contact with me. He smiled and went towards me. Wait what??! He's smiling while heading towards me??! Seriously, what's with the people nowadays. 
 
I gasped when he stopped in front of me. My eyes were wide with my mouth agape. While I'm still staring at him. He handed me the roses and I mindlessly took it. 
 
He then walked out. Earning a loud 'ohhhh' and 'ayiehhh' from my classmate even      
 Our teacher went along and then another two guys went inside and gave me a rose just like what the first student did. 
 
I was so shocked that I can't even uttered even a single word in disbelief. I was so dumbfounded as to why is it happening to me right now. Am I dreaming? I mentally pinched my cheeks but I felt the pain. Nah! I'm not dreaming aigooo.  Ouch i yelped as  I rubbed my sore cheeks gently.
 
Suddenly I heard another screaming again this time it was louder that made me snapped out of my dazed. I saw this guy walking towards me with a bouquet of flowers hovering all over his face. 
 
I frowned what now? Who is this? And why the hell did he covered his face for?.
 
I waited for him to removed the flower. I guess god heard me and he granted it. Because this mysterious guy slowly handing the bouquet of red roses to me. Revealing his face which smiling at me.
 
My eyes went wide its like it will come out. And so my mouth! I can't believe this. They continued screaming like an idiot when I finally saw who was this bouquet boy in front of me. Guess who's this guy?? It was......
 
Minwoo the archer guy. The guy who captured my sleeping heart and who refreshed my un-ready mind. Again I felt butterflies in my stomach as my heart skipped a bit his addictive smile. 
 
Confusion grew inside of me. As to why he was giving me a bouquet of red roses. The class stopped screaming as Minwoo gestured them to stopped.
 
He gulped and flashed a pure and loving smile. "Minhyo!" He called out my name. When I heard it from him it was heaven! "Minhyo! I know you are wondering and confuse right now." He paused. I waited for him to continue. "I dunno why, when I first saw you seating alone at the nearby bench outside our school. 'Pretty' the first word came out of my mind  and my mouth after seeing you. I was so happy that Youngmin knows you and he told me that he's one of your guy friends. And so I told him that you are pretty. Do you remember it? Minhyo?!" He asked me.
 
Lost for words. I just nodded in shocked. Is he confessing to me? I heard him chuckled. "So yeah, I didn't regret what happened that time. After that I tried to do a move just for you to noticed me but seems didn't work. I was happy that we always crossed are paths with a simple 'Hi and smile' in response but its not enough Minhyo. I want more. So I think of another way for you to notice me. And so I did this! See?? you finally noticed me right??!" He laughed at himself. "So now, back to the business. Minhyo?! Do you believe in the 'Unforeseen Love'?!" He asked again and I just nodded in respond.
 
He smiled sweetly and kneeled in front of me. I stiffened. "Well,me too. I believed on it because I unforeseenly fell in love with you in the first time I saw you Minhyo....I want you to be my girl. So here I am. Would you like to be my girl Minhyo??" He asked me sincerely. The class started screaming and squealling like there is no tomorrow. Its hard to answer him back. I want to say 'yes' but nothing came out of my mouth. Minhyo?!! Move before its too late.
 
"Minhyo??! If you accept this flowers it means your accepting my feelings towards you!" He continued. I heaved a deep sighed and shakingly took the flowers at him. 
 
He brightened up as I took the flower shyly. I was blushing like mad in front of Him . He jump and pump his fists in happiness. "Yes!!!! You took it means you are MINE now Minhyo!" He hollered then kissed my blushing cheeks. I got stiffened at that sudden kissed. that made me touch my cheeks absentmindedly to where he had just kissed it.My classmates starts clapping with the new couple in front of him. 
 
My friend Seohyun and Youngmin were smiling at me. I shyly smiled back to them.
 
Now Minwoo and I were finally together.When I got home Minwoo walked me home. We shyly bid goodbye to each other. Afterwards I went to my room and start writing this..
 
"It started with a 'smile' and end up with a 'Hi'.
 
 It started with a 'Hi' and end up with a 'smile' 
 
Love is unforeseen. Unexpectedly, A love that we dont know how it came to everyone's life. 
 
An Unforeseen Love that We dont know who, when where will it come. 
 
But if it finally comes into your life. We dont know that a small 'Hi and a smile' will end up with a pure Unforeseen Love."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The end!!!! So guys how was it??! My crissue dongsaeng how was it?? Do you like it?? Hope so.. 
 
Mianhae for the grammar, typos and so .Aigooo please guys subscribed and a comment. Upvote is more appreciated. Thank you guys . Saranghae!!
 
 
Note: for my other stories try to visit that too and I'll update those this week!! Please keep on looking forward to it.
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~