The Meeting of Two Different People

From Two Different Worlds

     "Yunho has been gone for a while," Hangeng said. Him and the rest of the guys had come back an hour ago and were now just sitting around waiting for Yunho. They had searched around the woods and while it was a beautiful place, it had nothing of value just a bunch of trees. Being as they were raised to care only about the profit they could make, a beautiful place like this was kind of lost on them.

      "He probably found something of value, he will be back soon." Kangin said. They all considered Kangin their friend but the man was unfeeling for the most part and only thought about money. They all did being rich heirs and all but with Kangin he was more ruthless about it and while if they needed him, he was there, he was more of the person to go to for business advice. "Let's just get ready for lunch while he makes it back." With that they all started getting the food ready and decided to play games or read while they waited to be done cooking. One of them however, got bored and decided to wait for Yunho outside. Hangeng walked outside around the cabin just to kill time. He liked the fresh air and the quiet. Out of all of them he was the more reserved one. He was quiet and liked having time to himself to think. Just as he was walking, he heard some rustling. He stopped to listen and he heard it again. For some reason instead of thinking it was just an animal and letting it go, something told him to take a look. He quietly went towards the noise, careful to not scare whatever was there, until he was in front of a bush. He then pounced on whatever was making the rustling noise. He pinned it to the ground but soon was kicked and pushed off. It attempted to run but he caught it before it got away.

"LET ME GO!!" It yelled at him before clawing at his arm to let go.

"Ouch! Wait a minute." Hangeng tried to calm them down. The person's nails really hurt and he had to push the person down and hold him to get him to stop.

"Let go you !"

"I would if you would stop trying to claw at me."

"I wouldn't if you hadn't jumped on me genius."

"I'm sorry ok now stop moving." The person kept struggling and Hangeng kept struggling to hold him still until the person got tired. "Are you done?"

"Sigh, yes I'm done stupid now can you please get the off." With that Hangeng let him go and got off him. The person then sat up and rubbed his wrist where he was held down. Hangeng took the time to look at the person and noticed how beautiful he was. He had silky black hair and smooth skin as well as a shap nose. His face was very feminine that he could easily be mistaken for a girl. It was the first time Hangeng saw someone like him. He was busy starring at the boy until he was brought back to reality.

"Why did you attack me stupid?" The boy asked while glaring at him. How can someone so beautiful have such bad language?

"Do you always speak that way?" Hangeng asked which the boy took as an insult. 

"What? Do you have a problem with the way I talk rich boy?! I'm so sorry that a peasant like me didn't have the privilege to go to a fancy school and eat from gold plates to teach me manners." The boy said starting to get more angry. Hangeng knew he was going to get clawed again if he kept offending the boy. He knew martial arts and could protect himself but the boys nails hurt. His arm had slashes on it from before and he didn't want anymore.

"Silver."

"Huh?" The boy was confused.

"The plates were silver not gold." The boy just stared at him and Hangeng was kicking himself for the horrible joke until he heard laughter.

"HAHAHA. That's funny and then with your straight face hahaha. You're ok." The boy smiled at him and he felt his heart skip a beat. "So seriously why did you suddenly jump on me like that, you scared me."

"I thought it was an animal sneaking up on me. Is that why you started scratching me?"

"Yeah, I'm not very big or anything so I have to have something to be able to defend myself haha." The boy giggled and Hangeng smiled. How did they go from attacking each to talking comfortably so quickly? All Hangeng knew was that even though they just met, he liked talking to this boy and hoped to do it more in the future.

"Trust me your nails hurt so you should have no problems." Hangeng laughed.

", your arm is bleeding, are you okay? Oh my god I'm so sorry."

"Haha it's ok it's my fault for scaring you. By the way my name is Hangeng." He held out his hand for a hand shake. The boy just stared at it before taking it.

"Kim Heechul, nice to meet you. I'm really sorry about your arm. Here let me help you." Heechul took out a small cloth from his pocket and cleaned up some of the blood from Hangeng's arm.

"It's ok it's not very deep. So what are you doing here? This is private property."

"I got a little lost heading back to my friends, now I know I was supposed to go in the other direction." Hangeng and Heechul continued to talk comfortably, laughing and enjoying their time together. Not once taking their social or economic status into consideration. Soon, it was lunch time and Heechul had to go. When Hangeng asked where he was staying, all Heechul said was with his friends and that he would come back tomorrow. Hangeng said to meet him at the same place and with that they went their seperate ways. Both left with smiles happy to have made a new friend. Little did they know, soon their new friendship would be tested.


Thanks for reading and please comment and subcribe if you like. Wow its been a while since i updated mianhae *bows head asking for forgiveness*

Next chapter will be yunjae again but I wanted to give a little hanchul even if it didnt come out that good sorry. I felt like writting again cause i had lost inspiration but i kind of felt bad so this is the result :) Much like yunjae and hanchul lately I'm Back~ *confetti* lol i'll try to update soon.