SLEEPY DAYS

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

(YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

It has been 3 days and my period is finally OVER!!! Now I can finally kiss Daehyun freely. That day nobody was home except for the both of us. We were on the living room floor eating cheesecake and watching a kpop music video show. The show was over and there was nothing else to watch. so we but on a random movie. I sat on Daehyun's lap and faced him. I held his chin gently with my fingertips. I genlty lifted his head so I could see his eyes. My face moved closer to his. I noticed that he was expecting a kiss . His eyes were closed. My face was so close to his I could feel his breathing. In a split second, I backed up and shoved a spoonfull of cheesecake in his mouth. He opened his eyes and snatched out the spoon from his mouth. I saw him runhid in the running up to me. so I ran and hid. I hid in the guest bedroom shower. I heard him go into my room so I ran downstairs. He heard me run downstairs so he followed me. I reach the bottom of the stairs and freeze infront of the door. I looked back and Daehyun was half of an inch close to me. I squealed and in split second, Daehyun scooped me up held me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I could feel his forearms under my thighs. My arms were around his neck lightly tugging on his hair. He walked over to the couch still holding me. He sat on the couch as I sat on his lap. He s his hand on my 'sweet spot'.  It drove me crazy. It just made me want more from him. My heart was racing and I ran My fingers through his hair. Zelo and Minji came through the door. "Hyung!?Unnie?!" Minji and Zelo said throing up in their mouths. "Oh shutup! Just go upstairs or something" I said playfully. I went into the kitchen to make popcorn.

I came back out with a bowl of popcorn. I saw Daehyun resting his head on a pillow. I removed the pillowed and lifted his head genlty with my fingertips. I sat next to him and thought of how to wake him up. The craziest thing came to my mind. I put the popcorn on my lap and gently rested his head right above my left . I carressed his cheek and waited for him to wake up. I turned the movie on and I ran my fingers through his hair. He fixed his head position and his head rested right on top of my left . I chuckled coz I knew Daehyun was awake since the beginning. I watched the movie and I noticed Daehyun was eating popcorn with me. His head was still resting on my left . In the middle of the movie, I noticed Daehyun was actually asleep. His head started to slip. I was slipping down my and it was about to fall into the popcorn bowl. I genlty caught his head with the palm of my hand and removed the popcorn bowl. I put the bowl on the coffee table and lied down on the couch. I lied his body on top of mine. I gently placed his head in the middle, on top of my s. I turned the t.v. off and went to sleep. 

To help me to go to sleep, I ran my fingers through his hair. Next thing you know, I am asleep. My right hand rested gently on his head, and my left hand rested on his . *SINCE WHEN DID HE TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF? OH YEAH, HE TOOK IT OF EARLIER.* He wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his heartbeat on my stomach. I saw his smile. I could feel Daehyun's warmth. That was the only thing my body would do to recognize him. Other than that, it felt as if he was weightless. All I could was his warmth. His signature smile was one of his ways to melt my heart. Hours later we woke up to people laughing and talking. I felt Daehyun's head lift up. I gently placed lied his head back down and covered the exposed ear, so he wouldn't hear anything. We both went back to sleep. An hour later I hear Daehyun mumbling to me in a tired husky voice, "Soomin-ah, I'm hungry." I replied back to him with my eyes closed sayin, "I know baby, so am I" I said as if I was a mother. "How did you know?" He said facing me and resting his chin in the middle of my s. He looked at me with messed up hair, and his eyes halfway open. I smiled at him and started fixing his hair. As I fix his hair, I say, "Baby, you just told me." I said softly. After I fixed his hair, I fixed mine and said to him, "I'll go make something." I said patting his head. He smiled at me and kissed by chest. I got up and went into the kitchen. I washed my hands and stretched my arms. I decided to make some ramen. I made enough for everybody. 

While I was making it, somebody said in a deep voice, "You know we saw you guys...AGAIN right?" "OH MY GOD!" I said startled. "Woah, calm down!" Yongguk said, Holding his hands out. "Don't startle me like that!" I said softly, taking in deep breaths. I finished the ramen and gave some to Yongguk oppa. He gave me his signature gummy smile. I came out with a big bowl of ramen for Daehyun and I to share. I saw Daehyun lying down on the couch hugging the life out of that pillow. It was if the pillow was me. I saw his faceand smile at him. I squatted do match his eye-level. I gently tapped Daehyun's nose with the tip of my index finger. "Daehyun-ah, baby wake up." I whispered to him holding the ramen up to his face. As I held the bowl to his face I tapped his nose again. "Baby, come-on, wake up. Food is ready." I whispered gently. He opened his eyes and saw me holding the food. He sat up and yawned. I sat next to him and we both ate the whole thing. I got quiet. I noticed evrybody staring at us. I got up and went into the kitchen. Daehyun folowed me. He back hugged me and said "Thank you" I smiled and faced him. He had messed up hair, his eyes looked as if all he wanted to do was stay with me. After I put the dish away, in a split second Daehyun scooped me up and carried me into the living room and lied me down on the couch. He lied his body downon top of mine, resting his head in the middle of my s. I rested my right hand on his head, and my left hand on his .

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tighter. I ran fingers through his hair and felt his heartbeat. It always made me go to sleep faster. Hours later it was loud again. I felt the warmth fade away. I opened my eyes. I saw Daehyun shirtless carrying me bridal style into my room. He lied me down on the bed and lied on top of me. I felt his warmth again. He kissed me and rested his head back on the middle of my s. I ran my fingers through his hair to make me go to sleep. Daehyun's hug hugged me tighter. I woke up the next morning alone. The warmth was gone. "Daehyun?"