Final

Letter

Sehun receives a letter  in the mail. He’s becomes bewildered and confused when he reads its contents over. His chest constricts and his palpitates, threatening to stop with a squeezing blow. Tears drain from his eyes and a hand shuts over his mouth holding in the screeching scream pooling from it as he topples down to the floor.

 

Sehun tries to pull himself together needing get  to the phone. His body and hands tremble terribly and his eyes are unfocused.

The number you have called is incor-”

"~," he curses, harshly wiping the salty tears for his eyes. He violently thumbs the white and black buttons once more. It rings once again.

“Brrrrr.....brrrrr”

He listens  inpatiently waiting for someone to pick up.

"Hello this Sment Institution: Home For the Ill, how may I help you?"

Sehun heart nearly drops into the pits of his stomach. He exhales rigidly  in relief. "Yes m-my name is O-Oh Sehun and I received a letter in the mail about my boyfriend. Can...can you please tell me if he's there." He says franticly and emotions everywhere.

"Sorry sir but I-"

"Please, I need to know!" He interrupts her. “Th-there’s a latter and i-i-its from him, Chanyeol, my boyfriend. Please you have to tell me.”

The women sighs, she is well known to callers like Sehun. Pleading and wishing to pertain information she is unauthorized to give. The hospice a private institution shelters there patients information to all who they do not wish to find them. An isolated establishment that keeps the patients final days in hiding like they ask. Not because they feel sorry for their selves, but the ones they do not wish to burden.

"Mr. Oh," she pauses, "I really can't grant such a wish. I'm sorry." She tells him in a sympathetic and apologetic voice. The nurse not a wicked women, but these are the rules she follows.

“Please, please, please,” he chants only wishing to know if his Chanyeol was there.

“Mr. Oh I’m tru-,” the  nurse stops in mid-sentence a faint voice is heard in the background.

Sehun hears his name. “H-hello, hello?”

"Hello, Mr. Oh are you still there?" A different women comes on the phone, her voice more aged with authority the other women did not have.

"Yes..yes I'm still here." He quickly answers with wide eyes.

"Good. Now I hear you are looking for someone?"

"Yes my boyfriend. A letter came in the mail, can you tell me if he's there." He says hopefully.

"And may I ask what his name is?"

"Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol."