아이돌 하기 싫어 (I Don't Want To Be An Idol)

아이돌 하기 싫어 (I Don't Want To Be An Idol)

It is a hot July evening, and in front of a small brick apartment stood a man in all black clothing; black v neck short sleeves, black shorts, black cap down to his eyebrows, black tinted sunglasses, and black mask. If anyone was to have seen him they would have thought he was a stalker or some creep but to his luck he was all alone in the streets that evening. From a distance you can see a short and skinny girl happily walk towards the man with bags of groceries that she had just bought in the neighborhood supermarket. If anyone was to see, they would have stopped her or warned her about the man. Well, to the man’s luck, no one was there.

 

“Minnie-ah…”The man had said as she was a hearing distance away.

 

“Hakyeon oppa? Is that really you?” The girl said as she froze in her spot.

 

Because of the endless schedule, it is not easy to see your face just once.

 

“Yeah.... I’m sorry I haven’t visited the past couple of months.” The man stated as he rubbed his nape.

 

“It’s... fine...” The girl said as she started to walk towards the man. “Let’s go in?” She stated unsure of the question she had just asked.

 

“Can I?” N asked hearing the uncertainty in her voice.

 

“Yeah, you’re welcome here anytime.” Minnie stated giving him a warm smile.

 

Once you enter Minnie’s apartment the first thing you instantly notice is that her TV is always on. She goes straight to her kitchen to put away the groceries that she had bought. N, knowing the whole place like the back of his hands goes straight to the living room to see what Minnie had been watching. To his surprise, he noticed that the TV had been connected to her laptop as she monitored him. Minnie enters the room with two banana milks in one hand and a remote in the other hand to turn the TV off.

 

I'm in the TV and you're in front of the TV, just meeting is our date.

 

“What brings you here today oppa?” Minnie asked N handing him a banana milk.

 

“Just felt like I should be spending time with my baby.” N replied smiling with his arms open, welcoming Minnie into his embrace. Minnie walks to him and wraps her arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around her waist. “I missed you.” Whispered N as he cuddled into her neck.

 

“Oppa, I missed you too.” Minnie replied as she felt tears threatening to fall.

 

“Why did you turn off the TV?” N asked as they sat on couch to cuddle despite the hot weather.

 

“Because it’s embarrassing.” Minnie replied blushing. “It’s the only way I get to see you on a daily basis.”

 

Should I quit? When I think of only you, my heart continuously becomes weak.

 

“What would you do if I told you I was willing to give up singing and dancing on stage for you?” N asked Minnie all of a sudden.

 

“I would give you a smack on the head and say ‘ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS! You can’t give it up just for me because I support you all the way.’” Minnie replied with a sad smile. She looked into N’s eyes and gave him a peck on the lips.

 

“Do you want to go out for a walk?” N asked as he noticed the sad smiled before she had given him a peck.

 

“Sure.” Minnie said putting a cardigan over her tank top and wore a black cap to match N. “But oppa before we leave, you really need to lose the mask and sunglasses.” Minnie chuckled as she remembered how N had looked like a stalker in front of her apartment.

 

“I guess I over did it again?” N asked leaving the mask and sunglasses on her coffee table next to her laptop. They left the house and strolled down the neighborhood to a nearby park holding hands. As soon as Minnie noticed that there were people around them, she instantly lets go of N’s hand and stood a feet away from N.

 

Because I am an idol, also because I am a celebrity, I am unable to hold your hands and walk with you.

 

When they reach the park, they go to the meadows far away from people. It was their spot.

 

“Baby... you know that I love you right?” N said as he lied down on Minnie’s lap.

 

“Of course oppa and you know that I love you too right?” Minnie said looking at the stars as she felt a tear drop. The tear slowly travelled down her cheek and she wiped it away before N can notice it. But what Minnie didn’t know was that N already knew how much she was suffering.

 

When I become more famous, when I’m more confident in everything, I’ll give you every love I couldn’t give you now

 

N then took his phone out and started to play a song from one of his album, On and on.

 

쉴 새 없는 스케줄에 얼굴 한번 보기 쉽지 않아

swil se omneun seukejure olgul hanbon bogi swipji ana

난 TV 속에 넌 TV 앞에 만나는 게 그게 데이튼걸

nan TV soge non TV ape mannaneun ge geuge deiteun-gol

그만 둬볼까 너 하날 생각하면 자꾸 내 맘이 약해져

geuman dwobolkka no hanal senggakhamyon jakku ne mami yakhejyo

 

난 아이돌이라서 또 연예인이라서 니 손을 잡고 걸을 순 없지만

nan aidoriraso tto yon-yeiniraso ni soneul japgo goreul sun opjiman

더 유명해진 뒤에 내 모든 게 자신 있을 때 지금 못다한 사랑 모두 줄 거야

do yumyonghejin dwie ne modeun ge jasin isseul tte jigeum motdahan sarang modu jul goya

 

밖에 나가 영화보고 꼭 붙어서 하루종일 걷고파

bakke naga yonghwa bogo kkok butoso haru jongil gotgopa

남들 다 하는 누가 봐도 평범한 일들 우리에겐 어려운 일인걸

namdeul da haneun nuga bwado pyongbomhan ildeul uriegen oryoun irin-gol

헤어져볼까 몇 번을 고민해도 너를 너무나 사랑해

heojyobolkka myot boneul gominhedo noreul nomuna saranghe

 

난 아이돌이라서 또 연예인이라서 니 손을 잡고 걸을 순 없지만

nan aidoriraso tto yon-yeiniraso ni soneul japgo goreul sun opjiman

더 유명해진 뒤에 내 모든 게 자신 있을 때 지금 못다한 사랑 모두 줄 거야

do yumyonghejin dwie ne modeun ge jasin isseul tte jigeum motdahan sarang modu jul goya

 

너를 사랑하는 만큼 음악도 내겐 너무 커서 어쩔 수 없잖아 no no

noreul saranghaneun mankeum eumakdo negen nomu koso ojjol su opjana no no

시간이 조금 흐른 뒤에 조금 더 유명해진 뒤에 널 밝힐게 세상에 사랑해

sigani jogeum heureun dwie jogeum do yumyonghejin dwie nol bak-hilge sesange saranghe

 

난 카메라 눈치에 또 매니저 눈치에 너와의 데이트를 미뤘지만

nan kamera nunchie tto menijo nunchie nowaye deiteureul mirwotjiman

내 음악이 잘돼서 내 모든 게 잘됐을 때 지금 못다한 사랑 모두 줄 거야

ne eumagi jaldweso ne modeun ge jaldwesseul tte jigeum motdahan sarang modu jul goya

다 해줄 거야 모두 줄 거야 oh

da hejul goya modu jul goya oh

지금 이 노랜 널 위한 거야 너를 사랑해

jigeum i noren nol wihan goya noreul saranghe

 

“I know that I’m not much of a singer but it’s a song I always wanted to sing to you.” N said getting up as he felt Minnie’s tears fall on his cheek. He sat up and sat behind Minnie pulling her into a back hug. “I know it is hard for you to have an idol boyfriend but please... I love you so much. I don’t want anyone else but you. I’m sorry that I’m rarely there for you, but please just a little bit longer. Then, I’ll show you off to the world. I want to be able to go to the movies, go shopping, and all the normal things that normal couples do. I want to be there for you.” N said into Minnie’s nape as he started to tear up also.

 

“Oppa... you are the best boyfriend anyone can ask for. You stayed with me even though people said we shouldn’t be together because of our . You were there for me when my parents. You are my best friend. My brother. My family. My everything. I couldn’t ask for more. I regret feeling that we weren’t meant for each other. I regret not trusting my feeling for you. We might have started to drift away the past couple of months but what counts is that you were always making it up to me with the late night visits.” Minnie said turning around and cupping N’s face in her small hand. “I love you and I won’t give up on us.” Minnie smiled as she pulled N in for a heartwarming kiss.

 

“I love you. More than anything in the world. More than myself.” N said smiling when Minnie pulled away running out of breath.

 

 

 

 

Oh my ><

what did I just write ><

anyways hoped you like it :P

even though it was a ty work XD

please comment and tell me how it was if you want to :P