Any Plans.....?!?

Finally A Break

You have been currently working as a dancer and a rapper at TS Entertainment. When you recieved your letter of acceptance in the mail, it seemed as if was almost instantly that you moved from your hometown to Seoul. You were 18 when you got accepted. Your days as a traineee were rough. The girls dispised you and the boys thought that you were cute and innocent. The girls were eventually your motivation, and the boys were helpful and supportive. The girls slowly, but surely recognized that you were stealing their thunder and that they kinda felt left in the shadow and insecure compared to you. Your curvy body most of the guys started to take notice of that from the moment you walked through the building's front door. But, as time went on they started to see that no matter how hard they tried, you wren't going anywhere. But, that didn't stop them from feeling jealous.

                                                                                                               ~2 Years later~

Today was supposed to be very important to all workers, including trainees. Everybody was expected to be present. You came exactly on time when the meeting started and took your seat next to the BAP boys. "Well... since you've all worked very hard for the past 2 years I have decided that everyone deserves a......... BREAK! Everybody will have a 6-month long break. Starting today, after this meeting. From April to September." the boss explained. Everybody happily cheerred "YAY!" and after a few tips of how to avoid the paparazzi, the meeting was officially over. And the "Break" had began.

                                                                                          ~Later in the dance studio~

Everyone had left the building already except for you, Zelo and the boss (he is in his office). "So......umm. Do you have any promises for the break?" a voice asked shyly from behind you tall curvy figure. You quickly turned around to the taller figure that belonged to Zelo so you could give a proper response. Your eyes instantly met with Zelo's and you wre caught up in his trance for like 10 seconds until he recognized that you were looking at his pink plush lips and his beautiful eyes. His cheeks began to turn a light shade of pink. You snapped yourself back to reality and smirked of embarressment. "Well..., not really. I was gonna do some shopping. Buy a pet. And sleep, with more sleep. And, I think that's all." you said. He chuckled at your 4th statment ( And sleep, with more sleep). "Instantly Zelo said an idea that didn't seem half bad to your ears. "Maybe... would you like to spend your vacation hanging out with me? We can go shopping, buy a pet, clubbing, bowling, go to the mall, the casino, and the beach!.....Well, that's if you want to; you don't have to though." suddenly the smile on both of your faces grew bigger as he finished and you gave your final answer. " I would love to!" you said cheerfully. "OKAY! Then we should swap numbers so we could communicate." he suggested. "Okie-Dokie!" you said happily.

*You guys both switched numbers and gave eachother a bear-hug. Then, you two departed for your seprate ways, looking forward to the good vacation ahead of you!*