The Heartbreaker

Tugging At My Heartstrings
Joon's POV

Mir rested his head on my arm and held him in a secure embrace. I kissed his forehead. "I love you.." I moved pieces of hair from him eyes. Mir snuggled his face into my chest and held tightly onto my shirt. I kissed his forehead again. He slowly opened his eyes. "Joonie?" I smiled. "Morning baby" He hugged me tightly. "Morning Joonie.. Ahg.." He gripped his stomach.

"Mir? What's wrong?" I asked, panicking. "I-I... My stomach is hurting me" He bit his lip. "Ah.. Mireu, I'll get some medicine. Stay here" I ran into the kitchen into the medicine cabinet. My poor baby... I hope he's ok. I got a glass of water and quickly went back to Mir. "Are you ok?" I asked. I sat him up and made him take the paracetamol and drink the water.

He smiled. "I feel better now. I think it was just a normal random stomach ache" I still looked quite worried. But my phone started ringing. Eomma was calling. "Yeboseyo?"

"Joonie! I need to meet with you and congratulate you!"

"Eh? Wae?"

"You know why! Anyway, me and YeonSeo are on the way. We'll be here in two minutes!"

I was confused. YeonSeo and eomma are coming? To congratulate me for what, what did i do that was so great? I thought for a while. "Joonie? What's up?" Mir asked. "Mireu, have i done anything worth congratulating?" I asked. "Um... I don't think so.. Wae?" I'm so confused. "Eomma and YeonSeo are coming to congratulate me"

"Ah Jincha? Hm.. I don't know then.." Mir said. I looked back at him. "Are you better now?" I asked. He nodded. "Much better. Gomawo" He rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you" He said. I smiled. "I love you too" DING DONG! DING DONG! The doorbell went just as i leaned in to Mir. Damn it.. I stood up and went to answer the door.

"Joonie!" YeonSeo hugged me. "Um.. Hey" I said quite confused. Why are they here. "Congratulations my dear son!" Eomma said throwing petals at me. "Eomma what're you doing?" I asked and brushed off the petals from my shoulder. "Why are you congratulating me?" I asked. "For your marriage!" My mouth dropped. My... marriage? WHAT?!

"I'm... getting married?!" I shouted in shock. Eomma nodded. "Ne" I was so confused. "To who?" Eomma sighed. "Joonie Jincha... To YeonSeo! Who else?" My eyes widened. "WHAT?!" Mir slowly came out of the bedroom. "Joonie.. What's going on?" He asked. I turned around to look at him. ! What do i say? "Annyeong Mir-ssi" Eomma waved. Mir smiled. "Annyeong ahjumma, what's happening?"

No! Eomma, don't answer! "We're just discussing YeonSeo's marriage" She said. I sighed. Wae? "To who?" Mir asked. "Joonie of course" Mir looked like his heart just got ripped out. He looked at me and i didn't know what to say. "M-Mir.." He ran into the bedroom. "Mir!" I felt really bad. "Eomma! Why did you say I'm marrying YeonSeo?" I asked.

"Because you are" Eomma said. "Are you.. Being serious?" I asked. Eomma nodded. I looked at YeonSeo and she smirked. Why is she doing this to me? I sighed and looked down. "Joonie are you not happy?" Eomma asked. "I... I am eomma" I lied. Eomma smiled. "Great! We need to sort out the wedding details!" Mireu..

Mir's POV

I ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. I slid down the door and tears fell from my eyes. Is this really happening? My Joonie is being taken away from me? Permenantley? I tried to stop the tears but they kept flowing from my eyes. I buried my head in my knees and my hrsrt felt like it had been stabbed a million times.

I leaned my head back on the door and i tried my hardest to stop the tears and my face was wet with tears. Joonie... How could this happen? This heartache is too much from me. I hate that YeonSeo! I bet she did all this. Why is she doing this to me? Why is she trying to steal my Joon from me? He's mine! I hate her so much! I hate her! I started crying hard in my knees..