Meeting The Boys

Meeting The Boys

I was getting ready to go out on a date with Yongguk when he suddenly rushed into my room.


 

Yongguk: Babe, are you ready yet?

You: Yeah. We can go now.


 

We get into the car and pulled off. We stop at a light and I notice Yongguk frantically searching for something.


 

You: Gukkie, what are you looking for?

Yongguk: Do you have my phone?

You: No.

Yongguk: , I must have left it at the dorm. I'ma stop there and see if I left it there.

You: Wait, wouldn't the boys be there?

Yongguk: Don't worry babe, they went to Gangnam before I left.

You: Ok. It's just that they don't know about me yet.

Yongguk: I know. When the time is right we'll tell them. For now, I gotta find this phone so was finally get this date started.


 

We get to the dorm to find it empty. Yongguk rushed into his room to look for his phone while I sat on the couch playing on my phone. I was too distracted in my phone that I didn't hear the alarm go off. Next thing I know, I looked to my left and saw 5 guys staring at me like I was crazy.


 

You: Uh, hi! I'm ____.

Himchan: Hi ____. Uh, who are you and what are you doing in our dorm?

You: Uh yeah about that...YONGGUK!

Yongguk: I'm coming babe! :walks into the living room: Oh .


 

Yongguk walked into the living room and froze once he saw the six of us staring at him. He then walked over and stood next to me. We looked and gave each other reassuring smiles, then looked back at s.


 

You: Um, I guess you guys need to know so I'ma just tell you. I'm Yongguk's girlfriend.

Zelo: GIRLFRIEND?

Youngjae: SHE'S A FOREIGNER!

Daehyun: SHE'S HOT!

Yongguk: Daehyun!

Daehyun: Sorry but she is!

Himchan: :smiles: So how long have you been seeing this lovely lady here?

Yongguk: Three months.

Youngjae: How can you keep this from us for so long?

You: I'm sorry guys, it was my idea. At first, we were friends but then it turned into something else. We didn't know what it was at first but now, we really like each other. Then, we didn't want it to get out to the public so we just kept it secret.

Yongguk: A lot of those times when I said I was going to the studio, I was really going to see _____.

Jongup: I mean yeah you kept it from us but I kinda get why. Either way I'm happy for you, we all are.

Zelo: So _____, can I call you noona? Please?

You: Of course you can call me noona sweetie.

Yongguk: Alright, no trying to steal my girl now.


 

After talking to the boys a little more, we finally left for our date.


 

Yongguk: Well that went better than expected.

You: Yeah. I'm glad they were ok with us being together.

Yongguk: Yeah, but I'ma have to keep an eye on Daehyun and Zelo. They might try to steal you away from me.


 

I look over at him and give him a sweet kiss on the lips. He looked at me and blushed a bit.


 

You: Don't worry babe, no one can steal me away from you.