My children

Surprise at a Concert

 

“I’m so cra-cra-crazy” I sang along to Teen Top’s clap backstage waiting for my husband Chunji to come of stage. Yes the Chunji the ‘Visual’ is my husband I know lucky me: D. we are both 23 years old and have been married for almost 2 years and I am 9 months pregnant, I know what you must be thinking you’re 9 months pregnant with TWINS and at a concert but Chunji didn’t want to leave me at home by myself so he took me to the concert.

 

L.joe winked at the audience right before he started his rap and I must say even though that I’m married with one of his best friends I couldn’t help myself but fan girl over him, I looked over at Chunji who was sort of pouting as I guess he saw my fan girling over L.joe so to make it up to him I started to scream “CHUNJI CHUNJI GO CHUNJI” I think he heard me as he immediately started to smile again. After clap finished they started to sing Crazy and as they started a pain sored through my stomach and my hands immediately went to wrap around my stomach as the pain kept coming and going until I felt water start to drip down my legs and then I knew that I was in labor “unni are you alright” Luna who is Ricky’s girlfriend came up to me to help me, she started to freak out when she saw my tears “I think I’m in labor”.

 

“Oh my gosh are you serious” “DO I LOOK LIKE IM FREAKING LYING” I felt bad about screaming at Luna but I was lucky that Chunji didn’t hear me over the ending of Crazy but I wasn’t all that lucky as I notice C.a.p looking over at me and mouthing “are you okay” I could only reply by shaking my head telling him I am alright and I tried to stand up to make it seem that I am and that was enough for C.a.p as I saw him going back to finish Crazy. I felt like I was going to die any moment until Andy the president of Teen Top came over to help me sit down and give me a cup of water “are you unwell aish why did Chunji bring you its unhealthy for a pregnant woman” a-a-a” I tried to talk but I was in too much pain The opening verse of no more perfume on you started playing and I could hear the soothing vocals of Niel “do you know what I-“ “I’m in labor” Andy’s face paled after hearing my news “w-w-what” “you heard me baby’s are coming out of me very soon so I need you to get me to the hospital” “no no no we need Chunji we need your husband” Andy got up and ran on stage “stop the music” to the displeasure of the screaming fan girls “I am sorry to say that we may need to cancel the rest of the concert” millions of why’s could be heard “well very soon we are going to meet 2 new members of Teen Top” “huh” all of the Teen Top members had a confused face on “aigoo is our Chunji really that dumb, Your wife is now in labor”.

 

After 1 hour

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH DAMN YOU CHUNJI, I HATE YOU, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” I screamed at Chunji whilst in the hospital being wheeled away to give birth. “Baby don’t worry I’m here, I will always be here” he told me as he grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead, I don’t want Chunji to know but he really makes me feel better. “Come on you can do it push push OWWWWWWW” I think I may have broken Chunji’s hand from squeezing it too hard but he deserves it, “you have a baby boy” “jagiya did you hear that, I have a boy” he looked at me with tears in his eyes and a smile so big it could break his face any second “ahhh finally” “okay now you need to push for your baby girl”.

 

3 hours later

“Wow they’re so adorable” I woke up to Teen Top crowding around my twins I couldn’t help but laugh at L.joe’s comment on how he hopes that they end up looking like me more instead of Chunji. Chunji turned around holding my baby boy and smiled upon seeing me awake “look baby we have our babies what do you think we should name them” “ooooh oooh call him Niel that’s an AMAZING name” Niel voiced out “ani I think I want to name my son ummm how about after his father Lee Chanhee” Chunji looked at me with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes “really” I nodded my head “okay hello little Chanhee I’m your appa and I love you soooo much” “ I also want to name my daughter Lee Chohee” “noona that’s a great name” Changjo told me before giving me Chohee “Chohee do you know what I had to go through for you,     but it was all worth it” I kissed her forehead before kissing little Chanhee then my wonderful husband. I’m so happy right now I have 2 wonderful children an- “Ricky stop doing that- leave me alon- Chunji tell them “guys stop” “oh yeah like we’re going to listen to you” L.joe said making Chunji turn to me with a pout on his face “jagiya they’re being mean to me in front of my children tell them off” “oh go to your jagiya yah be a man”.

 

 

Ok maybe I may have more children to take care off but I love them all.