Suju: Fishy

One Shot Collection *Open For Requests*

WoW, You thought as you looked around the aquarium. It was huge! The giant blue waters above your head were filled with colorful fish and even a large sharks. shark tunnel photo: Looking inside the shark tunnel TulsaJuly2008217.jpg

You continued to stare in awe as you saw an exotic school of fish swim by you then over your head.

 

Little did you know someone was watching you.

 

"Which one is your favourite?" You heard a voice asked.

you were starled, and slowly  turned your head to see a guy looking at all the fish with dreamy eyes.

"Huh?" you asked, kind of confused.

"Which fish is your favourite?" He asked again, not taking his eyes away from the waters around you.

You looked away from him and looked at the many fish. You smiled when you spotted it.

"That one"you said "The clown fish." and pointed to the little clown fish swimming aorund the colorful coral.

clown fish photo: fish 800px-Clown_fish_swimming.jpg

"Really? That's mine too!" He said with a giddy voice. You smiled and turned to the stranger.

 

 

He was looking at you with those dreamy brown eyes, and his brown hair seemed to reflect the blue of the water around you.

"I'm guessing you like the movie Finding Nemo?" he asked smiling and i giggled, causing his smile to become even wider.

"Yeah, it's a really sweet tale." I smiled and continued looking at the fish, trying to avert my eyes from this gorgeous boy's stares.

 

 

 

 

I finally couldn't take it, I looked back at him. 

 

 

His eyes was still on me, I  and his lips curved into a smile when I looked up, would think he was a creep or something if  his eyes weren't mesmorizing and had such a curious yet sweet look in them..

"Sorry.." He said and looked down scratching the back of his neck.

You smiled at his little embaressment.

"I'm Donghae, by the way." He said trying to break the awkwardness.

"Huh.. East Sea?" You giggled at the reference and Donghae smiled. It seemed like he liked your giggle.

"What's your name then?" He asked looking at you curiously.

"It's you  You replied and smiled politely.

"Wow, thats beautiful." He grinned.

For the rest of the evening you talked about all the different kinds of fish, and neither of you realized, the aquarium had closed. And you were locked in. The staff had forgotten to check the  tunnel.

 

Suddenly the lights went out and the only source of light came form the tank with all the fish.

You gasped and jumped closer to Donghae.

He was as startled as you and pulled you into his arms, he too was afraid of the dark.

Your eyes widened as you realized you were in his arms.

You were about to push away when."P-please don't let go.... I'm scared of the dark." He confessed and you hugged him tighter.

 It wasn't too bad but you had just met him.

"M-maybe we should find a way out." He suggested. You nodded against his chest and pulled away.

You started walking towards the end of the tunnel and he grabbed your hand. He smiled shylyand looked down embaressed. You pitied him and couldn't resist his cute innocence.

The two of you made your way to the end of the dark tunnel and grabbed the door handles.

 

But they were locked.... you were stuck in the aquarium's tunnel... at NIGHT...

 

You pouted and he frowned but then turned to you and said "I guess we're stuck in here." 

You sighed and walked over to one of the benches by the glass walls. He sat next to you and put his arm around your shoulder.  I raised an eyebrow at his action but he only looked at you with pleading eyes. Again you melted and just sat with his arm around you.

 

After about and hour, you felt your eyelids grow heavy, you rested your head on his shoulder and sighed, slowly falling into dreamland....

 

 

 

As you feel asleep on his shoulder Donghae smiled. He wasn't used to the dark, or pretty girls but he needed you to protect him from the dark, and you were there. He layed down, making sure he didnt disturb you and held you in his arms, luckily the bench was big enough for the both of you to be comfortable.

 

 

 

A ray of light hit your eyes as you woke up to a beautiful blue world. You slowly opened your eyes all the way and snuggled closer to what you thought was a bench... but it was warm, and soft O_O Then you felt somehting on your face.... 

 

You then realized what had happened, you saw Donghae's sleeping face... right against yours... and your lips were touching.

 You thought it had been a dream and closed your eyes, then opened them again, and saw Donghae's eye wide open. You thought he would pull bakc but he didn't. And you were to frozen to do anything.

He closed his eyes again and pressed his lips closer to yours, taking you completgely be surprise.

Donghae pulled back and smiled, "Good Morning beautiful." He looked at you with those dramy eyes...

You blinked a few times then blushed and smiled.

"Good Morning." You replied and giggled as his nose brushed against yours. 

"Thanks for keeping me safe from the dark." he grinned at you. 

"Thanks for keeping me warm." You smiled at him. 

"So.. uh do you wanna get up?" You asked. He, pouted, shook his head 'no' and cuddled you closer. You giggled, this guy was like a five year old.

"I think they opened the doors." You said and raised your head form his chest. "They just had to ruin it." he mumbled and you laughed.

Slowly sitting up and pulling him up with you, the two of you streched and got up form the bench.

"You want to walk by the beach?" he asked as you made your way out of the aquarium, you probably needed to go home, but you just couldn't say no to his puppy dog eyes.

 

 

"Hey! you ! Look at me!" You giggled at Donghae's silly action. 

 

Donghae photo: donghae donghae.png

 You laughed at him and he smiled back and looked towards the beautiful horizon, with a dreamy face.

donghae-30.jpg

 

 

"You know," he started and you looked at him.

"There's millions of fishes in the sea." You smiled and nodded, wasn't that a fact?

"But your the fish for me." He blushed at his cheesy line, but you couldn't help but think how sweet he was.

You stopped walking and faced him. You stood on your tip toes, and pecked his lips, and he smiled at you. You placed your arms around his neck and pulled him in kissing him deeper.

"I love you my fishy." You smiled and looked into his deep choclate brown eyes. He smiled and you blushed.

"Then i guess your my princess." You both giggled. 

 

When you finally exchanged numbers, he asked if you wanted to walk on the beach again sometime.

"If your, too busy I-"

But you cut him off by grabbing his hands and putting them around you.

"I'd swim anywhere with you." He breathed a sigh of relief and kissed the top of your head, and you could feel his smile on your head.