Suju: Honey

One Shot Collection *Open For Requests*

FInally after walking through this huge mall you found your favourite accesorie store, Louis Vuitton.

 

You smiled as you spotted the perfect bag. 

Reaching for it you frowned, darn those high shelves! You pouted, and were about to jump up for it, when a hand reached over your shoulder. 

You froze, unsure of what was happening. 

The hand grabbed the purse you had been trying to get and brought it down. You smiled and turned to the person who had helped you.

You blinked and looked up, to see a handsome, tall, guy smiling at you. 

"I think this would fit you perfectly." He said in a smooth voice. As he placed the bag around your shoulder and looked at you, like a painter would his master piece.

"Oh.. thank you, and thank you for getting this bag." You smiled. Slightly blushing, he was definitely good-looking.

You could see a blush rising on his cheeks, wait why was he blushing?

"Not a problem, my lady." He said sweetly and smiled.

"Could i repay my hero with coffee?" You asked. Mentally face palming your cheesy line.

"I'd love one, as long as you let me pay for the bag." He replied and smiled

"Oh, n-" 

"Please? it's not everyday I find myself helping a princess." He said an winked.

You could feel your cheeks heating up as he offered you an arm and you waltz to the cashier, and after that to Starbucks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was truly a gentlemen, a prince charming indeed ;).  During coffee you exchanged numbers and he made you promise to go shopping with him again. You of course giggled and promised, you two ended up spending the rest of the day shopping together. And it though you didn't notice it he kept taking glances at you, with his eyes , giving away the fact : He had fallen for you.  

A few times he did show an extremely flirty side and you tried to ignore it. But he didn't back down.

 

 

 

 

As the two of you walked out to your cars, him holding most of the bags, even though you had protested, you put your stuff in your car and thanked him for all the fun.

 

 

"May I know the name of my Prince?" You asked and smiled.

"Zhou Mi"

"Oh, I never got your name," he said and you giggled.

"It's you

 

"That's a beautiful name," He said and smiled at you.

"Could I call you Honey?" 

"Why?" You looked at him slightly confused.

"Because your so sweet." he said and smiled.

"Sure, If I can call you Gentleman Mimi." You said and smiled at him.

He laughed and agreed. 

Then his face softened, and he slowly leaned in.

 

 

And he kissed you, not with force, not with lust. It was a gentle kiss.

He pulled back and you looked at him, with dreamy wide eyes.

"Your lips are as sweet as you are." He said and you blushed. Looking down.

You got on your tip toes and kissed his lips.

"Your kisses are as gentle as you are." You said and you could see both your cheeks and his grow pink. Thank goodness it was nightime or else your cheeks would clearly be bright red. 

Zhou Mi did a dorky happy dance, right then and there, in the middle of a parking lot, and you giggled at his dorkyness, you didn't know this guy much, but he definitely was someone you were going to keep close. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was probably the best first impression anyone ever made to you. And from that day on you were inseperable. And everytime you kissed him, he did a little happy dance. When you asked why he celebrated each and everytime, he blushed  replyed "Your sweet as honey and I just kissed a princess!"

 

 

 ` haha_idk: This is for all those ELFs and Honeys  ;) `