First Meeting

Define: Oh Sehun. The most annoying guy I've ever met.

 

 

I tucked out my IPod and headphones from my pocket and listened to my favorite song, I am walking around the school. Mom and I went here to arrange my transfer papers. "I'm going to miss this school" I sighed as I sat on a bench near the office If my classmates doesn’t bully me, I prefer to stay here than transferring to another school, even though I have no friends in here, I got used to the surroundings here. suddenly someone patted my shoulder, it was mom. "Let's buy some stuff in the grocery" she smiled. I smiled back and nodded. We rode a taxi and headed to the mall. 

 

"Minhee-ah, why don’t you stay here in the bookstore I'm going to buy something in the grocery store here's the money" she handed me the money. "arasso" I answered. I headed to the Bookstore and looked for my favorite English book even though I only understand a  bit,I still read it. I went to the teen books section and searched for it. The book that I wanted was in the highest shelf screw my height, I can't reach it, someone tall reached it for me. "here you go" he grinned. He has this lisp, I find it very attractive for a moment I stared at his face admiring his facial features. He looked like an artist in Taiwan, what's his name again? hmm never mind. Then he broke my conversation with myself and said "Uh, miss? " he chuckled  This is so embarrassing.. Ah gomawo I bowed and quickly walked away.

 

Miss! You forgot the book” I heard him say. I turned to him as he handed me the book. “Gomawo” I said bowing 90 degrees again, not having eye contact with him. “No need to be formal” he smiled.. You smiled back and was about to walk away when he suddenly held your wrist, you widened your eyes. “W-waeyo?” you asked still stunned. Suddenly a girl about your age went to the guy. “Sehun-ah, It’s nice to see you here” she gave him a kiss on the cheek. The girl was pretty, she has pinkish skin and a pointed little nose. Sehun quickly pulled away and said “Ah nae” he said still holding my wrist, I was about to get away from his grip when suddenly the girl asked who am I. “Who is she?" Is she your cousin aw how cute” Okay, like what the heck, do I look like a 13 year old girl or something to you?  “Ani, she’s my girlfriend” he said looking at me. “Her name is Jooyeon” I widened my eyes, I was about to say something when the girl interrupted me and said “Oh jinjja, I didn’t know you like this kind of girl” she said eyeing me heat to toe.. What does she mean by “This kind of girl”?!  “Yes, so may I excuse ourselves where going to watch a movie. “C’mon jagiya” he said dragging me outside.

 

As soon as we get out I quickly removed his hand from my wrists and glared at him. “Excuse me sir, but what was—I was about to say something but he interrupted me and laughed his off. “Did you see her face?!” he said still laughing, I was about to say something AGAIN HE INTERRUPTS ME. “Oh by the way, My name’s Oh Sehun, nice meeting you?” he’s asking for my name, he named me Jooyeon and now he’s asking for my name. “My name is Hwang Minhee”  I said.  “what a nice name you got their haha, by the way thank you for pretending to be my girlfriend, that girl was super annoying she’d follow me everywhere, I guess she’ll stop now” he said. I just made an ‘o’ face “Oh sorry, I gotta go my mom’s waiting for me” you said and gave him a crooked smile. “It’s okay” he smiled “Maybe we could meet up sometimes, Can I get your number?” he asked. “Mian, I don’t memorize my phone number and I left it at home” I said. Of course I was lying, WHO WOULDN’T MEMORIZE THEIR NUMBER?! And I wouldn’t give it to him, I may know his name but I don’t know who he is. YA! I know that’s too…but my mom always says don’t give any information to strangers!  “Oh well, here’s my number” he gave me a card with his number on it, he grinned. I nodded and gave him a small smile “Nae, annyeong” I bid goodbye. “Bye” he said still grinning.

 


Hello there you c: How did you like the first chapter? Sorry, My grammar . BTW SEHUN AND MINHEE’S FIRST MEETING. *throws confetti* Heeeheee. Hope you liked it gamsaaaa ^______________^