Kiss Kiss Kiss

A Sudden Kiss by Jang Uuyoung!! DAEBAKKK!!

 

>>>>>>>>

Starring>> Tika and uuyoung (_ _ #)

 

cr: Tika's dream  (_ _ #)

 

"na Wasso  ~ (I get home)" Tika throws up her big bag on the sofa, the air is very hot these days, was dry, she walked slowly to the refrigerator and poured a big glass of ice water. Tika was about to drink, when she suddenly realized there was the television sound from her bedroom.

 

 

"Oo?? Nugu wassoyo?? (Who's coming) did Omma come to see me today??" out of her curiosity, she canceling her intention to drink and went straight to her bedroom.

 

Tika quickly opened the door "Omma wass(Mom you're he_____)" Tika eyelids swell. the person in her room is not a pretty-faced middle-aged woman, but______

 

"Oppaaaa!!! Oppa mwo__ yo .. yogi mwohankoya ~ (what is oppa doing here)"Tika swallow her saliva, and becomes drier. is it true what she seeing now? is it true this guy is in her room, is she dreaming now???!!! But this guy looks so real, and he was walking toward Tika.

 

 

"Oppa ~" Miraculously Tika still able to produce sounds from her dry throat.Uuyoung is not answering Tika, he grabbed smooth hair in Tika's face and slipped on Tika back ear. The men slowly move forward, and seconds later somehow their lips attached to each other!

 

Tika surprised, as if her heart jump out! "This is dream!!! it is definitely a dream!" Tika cried in the her heart, but the soft caress on her lips expressed something else!! Tika could not resist beating in her heart,, she achieved Uuyoung's back with her arms,, her lips opened to welcome insistence from Uuyoung lips.

 

a few seconds after Uuyoung releasing kisses. Tika disappointed, she opened her eyes that involuntarily shut enjoyed every warm sensation given by him. Uuyong smiled to Tika and looked at her super close.

 

"Bogoshipo (I miss you), neon? (You)" Uuyoung whispered softly.

 

Tika swallowed her saliva to dampen her dry throat .. "I'm thirsty____ ~

 

 

"The END!!!!!!

 

Tikaaaa happy imagining!!!!!

 

 

^_____^ Rati Cheigo!!!!!