Can anyone see me?...

•Please...see me...•

         You(Jang Keun Suk) are a boy who is a ghost.No one can see you,no one can hear you and no one can touch you.You liked being a ghost at first because it was fun,you could fly,mess peoples stuff,make funny faces at them....and go through walls,people and things if you wanted to...but you relized you were lonely and there were no other ghosts...just you...you were sad....you couldn't eat,couldn't sleep,couldn't feel hungry and...you...couldn't play with people....

 

     You searched every where for ghosts but you couldn't find any ghosts...you saw a nice place near by,a small house...no one lived there...it was kind of cute and nice...

so you thought "Maybe I should stay here,looks comfertable" and smiled. 

 A lot of people passed by your house....you wondered why they were coming here so you followed them and saw there was a buddist temple near by that's why people came there so often then came to worship the budda.You went back to your house and looked around even thought it was small it had alot of stuff...like...cloths and books...There was a Tv too.There were a lot of clothes...they were still new...but they were not worn for some reason so you took the clothes and wore them.
   

 There were A LOT so you only tried some of them...They fit you perfectly.You really liked the first suit,it looked great on you.

 

  There were different kind of glasses too but you were bored to try them...so you went out to get some fresh air,you went to the park where not many people came and you just sat on the grass.....looking at the clouds....

 

You felt at peace...you felt like you were human again.......but a little kid went by you and you relized you were a ghost and you couldn't be human again....you went back to your house and just sat there and the Tv and there was a event going on...there was a new circus and a lot of people were going to be there.You were EXCITED!! You turned off the tv and flew to the circus and it was just about to open.You thought you should go at night because it would be fun at night time. ^_^ 

 

        It was night time and you went to the circus.There were many people and you went through them and entered the circus.You saw a lot of shows and they were awesome! But there was a little girl who was crying because she was lost.

 

Your POV:

    "Ehhhh!!!~~ Who's this little girl?! D: Is she alright?"...you went near her and said "Are you alright?" even thought she couldn't hear you...You didn't know she was lost but you looked around and didn't see her mom then you figured out she was lost.You were not very clever. xDD You saw a little teddy keyring so you took it and placed it near the little kid.

 The little kid picked it up and stoped crying.She looked around and saw.......

.....her mom...You thought she saw you but she saw through you and saw her mom...

you went back home and watched some movies and time passed...you REALLY liked sad movies you thought it was nice,you watched a lot of sad movies but none of them made you cry but just felt sad.You got out of your house and wore some comfertable clothes and went out flying.

 

 You thought you saw a ghost while flying through the sky but it was just a transparent sheet of cloth.

 

Your POV:

 *sign* "...I'm lonely..." :(  You went through others houses to see what they were doing becuase you were bored! xDD Pople couldn't see you and most of them were playing games...You wanted to play that game too so you went to a game store at night and went through the store and opened the door from the inside and took the game at your place and played it! xDD It was fun and you spent your time playing it...you could also chat there! :D You were happy that you could communicate through the game. ^w^

 

         To be continued in chapter 2.... :)