chapter 2

what the??

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Jenny: okay?? Hopefully he saw this.

Justin: What just happened?? Stealer!! I hate stealers. Why isn’t she letting me go yet? OMG!OMG!OMG! (oh my god)

Then people who were walking out stopped to look at them, while paparazzi rushed out to look for them. And in that group of people who walked out. Her boyfriend jung hwa stopped to see what they were doing and he was pissed.

Jung hwa: what a fricken hoe bag!! We just broke up and she is already with another guy?? Just act like it doesn’t matter or esle... (or else girlfriend on side will get pissed.)

Then jung hwa just walked away with his second girlfriend.

Then Jenny finally let go of Justin’s head as she saw Jung hwa walk away with that side women.

Then the reporters started asking questions...

“He’ll answer all your questions folks.” Jenny pointed straight at Justin.

Then a cab came and she waved. She then opened door and gave them all a last glance. Justin was looking at the reporters and then hit an anxiety stage where he just wanted to run away. So as Jenny opened the door he pushed her in and got into the cab too.

“ouch! What are you doing?? Huh? You need to get out now...” Jenny demanded out loud.

She looked at him shocked about what he was going to do next. He had already pushed her, so she was afraid.

Then he looked at her with madness, and shouted all is words.

“I am not getting out!... unless you want to answer their questions... then i will gladly let you get out of this cab.” he quickly told her and ordered the cab driver to move, “Hurry up and drive!”

He looked at the driver with anger in his eyes, and pointed to the front of the car.

“DRIVE!” he shouted.

Then the cab shot out of the lot where all the reporters were. Then he drove in mazes to lose the reporters. And when he came to a full stop they were at a motel.

“Why are we here?” Jenny asked the driver.

And then the driver looked back at them. And he smiled, a real big smile, so big that it was almost creepy.

Then he said to them, “I know you two are fighting right now, but i would like you two to solve your problems.” He was pointing to Justin, and then Jenny finally got a good look at Justin.

She then started to smile too. He was crying.

“You know what?? You guys can go free of charge. But you two need to forgive each other okay? Now get out!” The driver said with excitement for the future.

“Okay... Thank you.” Jenny said to the driver, like as if they were a couple.

And she pulled Justin out of the car and then bowed (thank you bow).

Justin: Don’t fricken touch me... that was my first kiss, and i was saving that for Molly. I hate you...

She smile and turned them both around till they were both facing the motel and till the driver drove away.

Then she bursted out laughing, “hahaha.... hahahaha... okay i mean, wow those tears came like they were real. Thanks for the free ride.” She said as she let him go, and stopped holding him.

Justin was all shy and then blushed. “NO! It is real, i hate you!!” Justin had said as he followed her into the motel.

Then she turned around and was just looking at him, as he wiped his eyes and was following her. No matter how much he wiped, tears kept falling. Then she turned around to face him and put both hands on her waist.

“So why are you following me, if you hate me? Huh? You should stop crying... cause if you keep that up some people might think that i abused or even you.” She said with a smile.

“I’m not following you, i happen to want to sleep here too.  And it was not ... It was ual assault.” He said trying to act cool and then his cocky guy act fell.

“okay, when did i ually assault you, huh?... Whatever, Tonight i’m gonna get wasted so don’t you bother me.” She said to warn him.

He had followed her real close until the front desk. Then he disappeared.

Jenny : What a cutie, he finally went home. Haha, well lets go party JEN!

She asked the lady at the front desk to give her keys and then she paid and was walking towards the elevator. And right there on the corner of her right eye, she noticed a shadow behind her. She pressed the elevator button quickly and in motion of threes, but every time she pressed it, she did it more tensely. The hairs on her back stood up and she started to sweat. Her heart beat grew faster and she grew more uneasy. Jen was terrified and slowly turned around to see and look at the shadow. Then BAM! Justin ran into her back.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jenny whispered with her heart beating so fast.

“I can’t let them see me at this motel with you.” He whispered quietly back to her.

Then she just looked at him with non-belief in her eyes and loudly spoke, “First of all, why do you not want people to see us together?  And secondly, why are you following me? ”

The elevator doors opened and he pushed her in.

“Remember when you kissed me in the lot of that hotel?? Well, i dropped my coat and my wallet was in there... So now, i’m broke with no money and i don’t know where i am... Please take me in.” He begged.

But she had no reaction to his pleading, so he got on his knees. The elevator doors then closed. And she reached around him and pressed level three. And she went straight back to questioning him with her eyes.

“okay... I am very lost. Who are you?” Jenny added.

When she asked that, he looked like he was just insulted.

Justin : She better not even be playing with me right now. She is so faking... she knows who i am... right?

She just waited for him to answer her, but he just stood there thinking it was a joke.

“So who are you? I am not going to help someone i don’t even know.” She just told him off.

The elevator doors opened on her floor. She looked at the level and it was her floor. She waited for a moment to see if he would answer, but he didn’t. So she walked around him and was almost out of the elevator...

That’s when he bit his lip (pride), “My name is Justin Woo. I’m a new movie star/ singer / model... Is that good enough for you to house me??”

“Sorry... Just wanted to know, you could have came even if you didn’t give me your name. Sheesh.” Jenny lied. “But seriously i don’t want to be bothered inside the hotel room, okay.? Cause i cannot guarantee your safety, when i am drunk.”

They both walk into the hallway, Jenny had heard voice from down the hall. And she knew that they were bound to know who he was. So she pushes him to the wall and whispers ‘sorry’ to him. She locks her lips to his and covers his face up. Jenny tried to make it look like he was drunk and she was seducing him, so that if they recognized him, he wouldn’t get blamed.

“oh my god... honey, we should have done that move.” The guy said to his mistress.

She looked at them with disgust, “I am not that low, okay. Let’s go, that’s dirty.”

Jenny kept pulling Justin in with her lips. At first he was fighting it, but then he got very comfortable and started to like the kissing. When Jenny saw the couple get on the elevator, and the doors closed, she attempted to push him away but he started to want the kisses from her. Then she did what she did at the party/dance and she punched him in the stomach and he ran out of breath. Then she pushed him off of her.

“Don’t you dare try to seduce me!” Jenny yelled at him.

Justin looked up from the ground, “What?? You are the one that kissed me. You made me do it!”

Jenny leaned over him and grabbed his cheeks with her right hand, his chin in the middle.

“I did it for your own good. You said that you didn’t want to be seen, with me. So that is how it’s got to go. But next time i save you, don’t hang onto me.”Jenny said. Then she kind of pushed his face away with her hand. Stood straight up again and walked towards their room.

Then he got up and was kind of sad, and finally admitted at the door, “It’s not my fault. You stole my first and second kiss. I’ve never experience this with another girl. The life of a star.” He was kind of sad as he followed her.

Jenny opened the door to the room and pushed the door open.

Jenny turned around and smiled at him. “You know just cause you came here with me, i think you’ll get a little bit more than the kisses... And don’t even say i didn’t warn you.”

Jenny : He does not know what he is in for. I told him... he is going to be sorry, nobody gets to see me drunk.

She slowly walked into the room. And went her own way. He was confused about what she said. And he slowly walks in after a few seconds of thinking. He walks into the room and sees that she has the phone in her hands. Jenny calls for wine/alcohol. And they both wait there for about 10 minutes in silence.

They receive a lot of alcohol beverages, and she goes to the little patio outside their room and she just drinks it all. Justin just stays.

Justin : Wow, she can handle a lot. Justin, why did you want to kiss her more in the hallway... Come to your senses. You are trying to get Molly back. But just look at her outside. Wow! That’s the kind of girl i need.

He then slaps himself, a real good slap and speaks to himself again.

Stop thinking about her. You need to stop.

He gets on the bed and positions himself so that he can’t see her. He is half asleep after 40 minutes of her drinking and she comes back into the room. He turns onto his other side and she comes inside to throw away the empty cans. And she sees him on the bed.

She goes and sits right next to him. She lowly whispers, "I wish that he was half as excited to be with me, like you... Good or bad. It would have made me a little happier to break up, knowing how it was like to be love by him. But you know, I have never even spent a night with him like this?? ha. ha... haha.. .... .... .... who am i talking to??" 

Then there was a brief moment of silence. Then Jenny felt the urge to puke and she ran to the bathroom.

While she was gone... Justin opened one of his eyes.. Oh, thats what happened.