Mission Impossible : Paperwork

Talk to Me.

The day after the Korea trip paperwork was handed out, everyone turned it in the very next day. By the end of the week everyone had to have their paperwork turned in. Hana sat in class sulking the whole time as all the girls were bragging about how they would try out for entertainment companies with their amazing talents. Others were bragging about how they would buy a bunch of Korean merchandise, while others were bragging about how many Korean boys they would date. 

"Hey Simone! Why didn't your little cousin turn in her papers? Is she poor?" One of her cousins friends asked.

"Well what do you think? She lives in our house after all." Sasha said snickering.

"Aw... is our little Hana getting sad? Oh are those tears!" Simone said teasing Hana as she ran out of the room crying. Hana had no idea where to go. Wendy was on of her very few real friends and everyone else was in class. Hana went to her locker grabbed her backpack and left the school. She ended up at the surf shop to vent her thoughts out to Zeke. Zeke was already out of school by the time Hana reached the shop. When she came in it was empty and Zeke noticed her crying right away. He bought her over to the stools lined up along the food counter. She vented her thoughts and explained everything and how she had a low chance to get her aunt to sign her papers on this trip she wanted to go on so bad like the rest of her classmates. Zeke had no idea what to say or how to react. He has always had life pretty easy. His parents had gotten a divorce but it didn't have an effect on him. All he could do was hug her. He then decided that he had something up his sleeve. Every year the girls throw a annual dance at the school. At this dance the girls are allowed to bring a boy as their date. Your cousin Sasha liked Zeke for his looks and money. He was filthy rich, tall, blond, handsome and had a killer body. After school the two of you went straight to your home. Sasha, Simone and their little friends were with them outside just talking and hanging around.

"Sasha! I need to speak to you." Zeke said, smiling angelically at Sasha. She was delighted with his presence and immediately walked over to him.

"Zeke, what are you doing?" Hana asked shyly. Zeke grabbed Sasha by the hand and pulled her with him to far enough where no one could hear any dialog.

"Sasha, stop bullying my friend. I know she is your cousin and all, but she is hurt and deserves the same respect anyone else gets. I need you to do something for me. If you can do me this one favor, I will be your date to the annual ball at your school." Zeke said with a complete stone- serious facial expression.

"And what that favor be?" She said not looking at him directly.

" Get your mom to sign Hanas papers to admit her on going to the Korea trip." He said.

"What if I don't want to?" She said with her signature stuck up "I am all that" look.

"No date to the ball and I won't let this pass. I can make things happen." He said will an irritated expression.

"Fine, you have yourself a deal." With that he left Hana alone with those monsters.

Sasha got Hanas papers signed that night and Hana turned them in the next day. The week went by fast and on Saturday Wendy came over to Hanas and they packed together. After all the trip was two says away. Monday morning the girls would meet up in front of the school at 6 o 'clock and leave at 7.

 

Airplane travels...

The day had finally come and everyone was overjoyed. No uniforms for 3 full months. No gross school food. No waking up super early. It was like the longest break ever. Everyone showed up out of uniform with tons of bags and suitcases. Hana came wearing a pair of bright yellow pants, a white and yellow striped button up blouse, and white cardigan and some white ballet flats with her hair curled in messy beach waves and light make-up on. Wendy on the other hand, came in wearing a pair of red stilettoes, black leather tight pants, a red blouse and navy blue, white lined blazer with dark make-up and her hair straightened. Why does every girl at this school over dress and especially when they are going to be on an airplane for 12 hours nonstop? Hana thought. It's not like they were going to lucky run into any idols. Or so she thought. For her at least.