First and Final

My Shining Star [sequel to Starlight]

 

I suppose to update this fanfic last night but I was too sleepy.. OTL 

 

Its been 4 years since Jongin left Korea and further his study in US. He is now working at one of big company in US. Yes, he has succeeded in his career but not his love life, his heart still empty. He cant deny the fact that he still in love with Heun but he needs to bear the decision that he has made. The last time he saw Heun, a day before he went to US. Heun gave her bracelet, as a sign of their friendship.

“Heun-ah, I'm sorry.. I love you..” tears forming in his eyes as he holds the bracelet in his hand tightly.

 

 

***

 

“I shall throw this sketch to dustbin. Its horrible, Heun-ah. Please, you need to practise more or you will fail in your final year!” Madam Lee's voice echos entire classroom as she throws away Heun's sketch. Madam Lee left Heun behind crying like an idiot in the classroom.

 

“Stop crying, Heun! You should practise more if you want to be a professional fashion designer just like Jongin said before, you can do it! You just need to polish up your skills!” Heun feels weak. She cant do it. She feels useless even this field is her interest. She keeps thinking about Jongin day by day.

 

Why I still thinking about him?”

“Is he okay? What is he doing now?”

“Is he married now?”

“Is he still remember me?”

 

 

These are the questions that always pops up in her mind.

 

“Jongin, I miss you!” her heart screams.

 

***

 

Its June already and it means 2 months to go before Rin and Sehun get married. Finally, they are getting married soon. Heun is so happy for both of them. Her plan such a big success, she just planned they will go dating someday but now they are getting married. She smiles to herself when thinking about what she did to make them together 4 years ago. She makes Rin wore dress for the first time and it was the first time she saw Sehun blushed, looking at Rin.

 

Jongin's face pops up in her mind. It reminds her to the incident where Jongin and her talked to each other for the first time in the haunted house.

 

Can you follow me to study abroad?”

 

What do you mean?”

 

This is my last year at high school. I will further study abroad next year. I need someone by my side.”

 

Tears are falling, making her face drenched with tears. Heun never feels like this when she likes someone. Jongin was her first love and this is the first time she falls in love.

 

Love is hurt but sometimes its a good hurt. It makes Heun feels alive. She was more enthusiastic in study now even she doesnt like to study. She forces herself to do it. Even Madam Lee keep mocking her about her sketches, about her designs, she still doing her best to make Madam Lee proud of her.

 

She's stuck in her daydream, doesnt realized Rin poking her waist like always. She screams.

 

“Ouch! Rin-ah, you never changed! How many times do I need to tell you? I dont like people poking my waist. It hurts!” She scoffs.

 

“I'm sorry darling! I was joking. Can you forgive me?” Rin, as usual makes pouty lips, blinks her eyes to win over Heun.

 

“Stop it ! You are not cute! Stop being cute. Its not suit you!” Heun flicks Rin's forehead.

 

“Ouch! Okay okay you win!” She glares to Heun.

 

Rin wears a black dress, ties her hair in ribbon and wearing a ballet flat.

 

She is pretty. She changed a lot. No wonder Sehun loves her so much.” Heun thinks.

 

“Are you crying, darling? I saw you wipe your tears just now.” She speaks.

 

“Nothing. I got something in my eyes.”

“Stop it liar! I know you for almost 6 years. You cant trick me you pabo. You miss Jongin arent you?” She asks as Heun feels tears forming in her eyes once again.

 

Aish~! Stop crying Heun-ah will you?”

 

Heun just nods, not looking to Rin's face. Rin sighs as she leans back to her seat.

 

“Why dont you let him go? He doesnt likes you. He told you before he left to US. Dont you remember that Heun-ah?” Rin feels angry.

 

Heun deserves someone better not that bastard Jongin.” She thinks.

 

“You love Sehun right? Thats what I feel toward Jongin now. I love him. No one can stop me from loving him.” Heun wipes her tears with her thumb. It was enough to make her heart ache.

 

“But he doesnt love you idiot~! Just stop loving him. I know you can find someone better.” Rin taps Heun's arm.

 

“I will still love him until I see he get married to someone else in front of me.” Heun says. Rin sighs.

 

“I dont know what else I can say. I just can say Jongin doesnt loves you. Thats it!”

 

“But Rin-ah, why I feel like Jongin loves me? Why I keep thinking that he was lying to me?” Rin rubs her face as she let out a deep sigh.

 

“Its true Heun-ah. Jongin loves you.” From nowhere Sehun comes toward us.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Rin stands up and hugs Sehun. “What a lovely couple.” Heun feels jealous.

 

“I thought you ask me to come here just now. Have you forgotten honey?” Sehun kisses Rin on the forehead.

 

“Ewww.. I know you guys are getting married soon but there is retarded seal here watching both of you , clapping and smiling like an idiot.” Heun was facepalming herself.

 

“You are jealous arent you? Go ask Jongin to propose you then.” Rin flicks Heun on the forehead.

 

“Tsk this girl. You will be a wife and a mom soon but still never changed.” Heun teases. Rin pouts.

 

“Oppa, why did you just said? Jongin loves Heun? Is that true?” Rin says.


“Its true honey. He told me before he was off to US.” Heun stares at Sehun.

 

“No Sehun. You try to fool me right?” Heun speaks. Tears begin to fall from her eyes.

 

“I'm not lying. Its true. Jongin loves you.” Sehun taps Heun's shoulder.

 

“But why he told me he doesnt likes me? I thought it was true.”

 

“He doesnt have the guts to tell you his true feeling. So he made decision to tell you he doesnt likes you plus he wants you to focus in your dream. He dont want to be an obstacle to your dream.” Heun feels her heart ache yet happy at the same time. “I'm not the one who loves him only. We are love each other!”

 

“I got headache. I want to go back home now. Pardon me.” Heun takes her handbag and walks away from them. She goes to the toilet and takes her phone out from the handbag. She is staring on her phone screen, Jongin's photo as her wallpaper phone. She secretly takes Jongin photo when they were in amusement park. A picture that Jongin was smiling lit up the screen.

 

“How come you did this to me? I hate you! Why you didnt tell me the true?” Her eyes are red, soaked with tears.

 

KLIK! She was deleting all Jongin's pictures.

“I need to stop loving you. You are liar. I hate you!” Heun thinks.

 

***

 

Finally, Heun has graduated from her college. Now, she is hiring as fashion designer in one of company in Korea.

 

“Heun, you need to go to US this weekend for some event. My friend needs new designer for her fashion show. I think you are qualified for this event.” Miss Hyo gives an envelope to Heun.

 

“Omo! Is this true Miss Hyo? Are you not joking?” Heun feels so happy. She jumps as she holds the letter. This is the first time she will go to abroad.

 

“Of course dear! This is the time you need to show off your skill as designer. Good luck then!” Miss Hyo says as she takes her handbad, tapping Heun's shoulder before walks away from her.

 

Heun stares at the letter, smiling like an idiot but suddenly she thinks something..

“Wait~! Jongin at US too!”

 

 

***

 

Jongin sighs. His boss has tell him just now. He needs to go to one of fashion show. His company will promote their product on that fashion show. He feels happy yet nervous. It remind him to Heun. He rubs his face as he stares at the bracelet that Heun gives.

 

“I just hope I can meet you someday and tell you the truth about my feeling.”

 

***

 

“Kyaaaaa~ finally I'm here!” Heun screams as she arrives. Some people looks at her weirdly. She covers with her hand.

 

“Are you Heun?” a lady approach Heun from back.

 

“Y-yes, I'm Heun and you?” Heun asks. “She's pretty.” She thinks.

 

“Hello! I'm Jesse, Hyo's friend. She told me that you will be one of designer in our fashion show.” She asks.

“Yes I am.”

“Welcome to US! Come, I take you to the hotel.” She greets Heun.

 

“Oh Kamsahamnida!” Heun thank her as she bows.

 

***

 

It was one day before the fashion show. Heun makes decision to go sightseeing near her hotel, just to release her tension. She stops at the coffee shop as she opens the door, she bumps into someone.

 

“I'm sorry. Its my fault.” She says as she bows.

 

“No its okay.” the guy says as he nods and walks away. Heun freeze.

 

Jongin! He is Jongin! His voice! His back resembles Jongin so much! Oh my god! I swear it was him!” Heun try to chase him but he walks too fast.

 

You just daydreaming, Heun. He is not Jongin. You need to forget him dont you?” She thinks.

 

She was trying to forget Jongin but she cant.

 

***
 

“I bump into someone today and it was Heun. God, are you trying to give me a hint?” Jongin says.

 

 

***

 

Today is the fashion show. Heun keep running back and forth as the models finish their show. She is too busy and not realized there is a pair of eyes keep staring at her, smiling at the same time. It was Jongin. He is admiring Heun from far.

 

“Today is our destiny. I didnt expect I will meet you here. Maybe this is the sign that I need to tell you my true feeling.” Jongin says to himself as he walks away to exit door. The fashion show will be ended soon.

 

Heun sees his back. She stops for whatever she does at that time.

 

“Hello miss. I got less than 5 minutes before my showdown and you are here spacing out.” that girl sighs.

 

“I'm sorry!” Heun says as she nods.

 

I saw someone who resembles Jongin again today. Oh god, is that really him or I was daydreaming?”

 

***

 

Her first fashion show finally ended. She bows to everyone before she walks to her hotel. Luckily, her hotel near to that event. So she doesnt need to spend her money. She stops as she sees someone leaning at a car, with his hand in pocket, looking down to his feet. Obviously, it was Jongin.

 

“Jongin!” Heun calls him. He looks up, smiling and hugs her. Heun not hugs him back, but pushing him instead.

She slaps him on his face.

 

“That one for making me suffer, making me cry like an idiot, making me waiting for you all day long.” She slaps Jongin once again.

 

“And that one for making me love you.” She walks away from Jongin but Jongin grabs her wrist, making her turn around face him.

 

“I'm sorry! I know I'm a bastard that making you suffer but I just want to tell you something. I dont care if you will leave me after this but please listen to me first.” Heun stares at Jongin's eyes to find his sincerity.

 

“I love you. I love you so much. You are not the one who suffers, I was suffering too honey.” His eyes looks glassy, Heun reach up to touch his face.

 

“I dont have guts to tell you that I love you. I know I am a coward. I thought if I tell you I dont like you, I will find peace. NO! This love keeps stronger in my heart. I just want us focus in our dream. Thats why I told you before that I dont like you.” He continues. Heun bursts into tears. Jongin hugs her tightly like he dont want to be fall apart.

 

“I hate you for making me love you.” Heun hugs him back, sobbing in his chest.

 

“I love you. Thank God, we meet again today.” He says as he is playing with Heun's hair.

 

All of sudden, Jongin loose the hug and kneeling in front of Heun.

 

“I dont have a ring right now but lets pretend that I have a ring okay?” Heun tilts her head, not understand what he says.

 

“Heun, will you marry me? Love me with all your heart? Stay with me until the last breath?” Jongin smiles, staring at Heun's eyes.

 

“Jongin, I will marry you. I will love you with all my heart. I will stay with you until my last breath.” Heun blush after she says those words. Jongin stands up and kiss Heun on the forehead.

 

“I love you.” He whispers.

 

“I love you too.” Heun replies.

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

Okay guys, sorry if I was too cheesy in this fanfic.. lol I resemble Jongin so much... xD

 

I hope you guys love the ending ^^

Do subscribe and comment..

 

Btw, thanks for reading!

 

 

 

p/s : gif not mine...