POV

Will I be able to do this?

Jung Kooks POV

Rap Monster hyung came into the room and woke us all up.

"Guys! Wake up! Annie and Jin have arrived." said Rap Monster hyung as he shook me to wake me up

Once I heard that, I ran out of the room and thats when I met Annie.

She was really pretty and she had a good fashion sense too.

She was just really pretty, she seemed like the perfect girl for me.

But I know that V and Jimin hyungs will like her too, as for Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga hyungs are too old for her.

I just have to find a way to get V and Jimin hyungs away from her so I have a better chance.

V's POV

Rap Monster hyung woke us up really early saying that Jin hyung and Annie have arrived.

I was excited to meet her but I was just too tired to get up. But when I heard Jimg Kookie running to go meet them first.

"Yah this boy." So I went quickly after him. When I stepped into the living room, I saw Annie.

And I swear, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is just my type.

But Jung Kook and Jimin will think so too. I need to stop them from her and get her yo be with me.

I will just try and make the best of it.

Jimins POV

I heard V and Jung Kook hurry into the living room so I decided to get up too and see.

When I walked out, I saw the cutest girl ever. That's when I remembered that Annie was moving in and today we get to meet her. She was just so cute...

But one thing that's not cute is that I am so sure that V and Jung Kook will like her to. But I will try and make a good impression for her. I have to get her to like me for sure.

Your POV

When I met the boys, Jung Kook, V, and Jimin Oppas were acting weird.

Even though today is my first day, I know that they wouldn't act like that. They dont seem like those kind of people. But they were cute.

And it seems like they are fighting over something.. I just wonder what. But J-Hope and Suga and Rap Monster Oppas are really nice and I think they will take good care of me.

Especially J-Hope and Suga Oppas, they seem like they will be interested in the things I talk to them about. And they act like they are my older brothers too.

Jin's POV

After Annie met the members, she seemed like she felt insecure around Jung, V, and Jimin. And I don't blame her. They are acting weird.

Do they like her?

No that's too much. But J-Hope and Suga will take care of her. I just need to make her safe. I promised Umma and Appa that I would take care of her no matter what.

She is my responsibility and I love my little sister more than anything in the world. We are always there for each other.