♛The Ultimate Sacrifice

The Boy with Elastic Cheeks ~ The Tale of a Brokenhearted Girl;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day,

It had been three days since I last spoke to Henry. We ended on a bad note and I did my very best to avoid him. In the span of three days, he had debuted with the single “Trap”, and was preparing to preform for the first time one “M Countdown!”.

As he prepared to go on stage, people from all different directions, people I didn’t even know, where applying makeup, fixing his hair and checking to see if his temporary tattoos needed any last minute re-touching.

After about ten full minutes of pure chaos, Henry finally appeared on stage, Youngguk had filled me in about Henry’s career in Korea ever since he first debuted back in 2008 with Super Junior-M. He wasn’t really known to the Korean people, he was more well-known by his international fans. He was known for being able to speak many languages, English (being his first language), Mandarin Chinese (the language he often spoke with his parents), French (we were in the same French class sophmore year, he did extremely well, while I on the other almost failed), Some Cantonese, some Thai and of course he was quite fluent in Korean.

That was more than I will probably ever be able to. Youngguk also explained the situation with the so called “Only 13”. Honestly, it was a heart-breaking situation, putting all of my resentment towards Henry aside, I actually felt horrible that he ever went, and is probably still going through that.

But enough about the past, as Henry went up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter