enchanted to meet you

Enchanted

You and your best friends are going to a friend's party. She was pretty close to your clique so you decided to come since she invited you guys and she said that it can loosen up your fake smile, she knew about your breakup with your ex, the breakup practically crushed you.

You and your best friends started to go shopping after receiving the invitation. Since all of you are single, you guys wanted to find the perfect dress to mingle. This is your chance to maybe find "the one", "the one" that will heal your heart, that will sweep you off your feet. You picked a one shoulder white satin dress and matched it up with a pair of gold gladiator heels. that makes you look like a total greek goddess and your best friends picked theirs. Feeling satisfied with your choice, you and your best friends stormed out of the shop, straight to the salon. You asked the stylist to do your hair up in a messy do. After you and your friends are ready. You guys went home and started to dress yourselves up, putting up make up and accessories to your desire. Your best friends heard your sigh after you finish up. One of them come up to you and said "its gonna be fine, just forget that guy and have a good time, kay? Omg! Its almost time! Let's go you guys". You followed your friends into the limo that you guys booked.

Your friends are all smiles. Giggling of the thought of finding "the one". You just sighed and wonder if "the one" is even true. You guys arrived at the scene, everybody was wearing dresses and tuxedos, they looked amazing you thought to yourself. Heads turning to see who has arrived, you see people gasping and whispering, which makes you lose all sense of confidence. "I don't think I can do this" you said to one of your buddies. "Yes you can" she gives a light grip on your hand and you smiled. The next thing you know, your best friends are out of sight and you were alone in the sea of people. You were confused, you don't know where to go so you just wandered around and took some punch along the way until you found yourself in a balcony. There was a bench there so you just sat there staring at the starry sky when you heard footsteps coming to you.

You look around trying to find the source of that footsteps when you found a guy staring into the sky like you did. He was alone, just staring at the sky. Unaware that you were staring. How could you not stare? He was the most charming person you have ever seen. Its like he was out of a movie or something. His tall physique and his handsome face mesmerized you right away. You forgot the fact that you were broken hearted by a terrible breakup. You were wonder struck by his presence.

"Hi, I didn't see you there. This is awkward" he said to you breaking your gaze. He walked towards you and extended his hand "Kim Jongin. But you can call me Kai for short" he said with his heavy voice. "Hi, I'm _____. But you can call me _____. Nice to meet you" you said to him shyly. "Nice name. Nice to meet you too" there was a long pause until he said "can I sit here?" He said rubbing his hand in his neck. "Yeah sure haha" you scoot over so he can sit.

He looked back at the sky then to you. You gave him a confused look. "I don't get why a beautiful girl like you are alone in this huge party" he said to you, staring deeply into your eyes. You froze for a while, but you realized he was talking to you so you answered him "I kinda lost my best friends haha weird right? I know. And, to my luck, there's not a single signal for me to call my friends. Anyways, thanks for calling me beautiful". He smiled and stared back at the sky "no not really, this place is huge and packed with people, no wonder you lost them. But you have me to accompany you here right?" "Yes, yes I do. But, why is that a guy like you don't have girls around?". He laughed at your question "really? You think I'm that kind of guy?", you nod. "Actually, I'm shy. I'm weird when it comes to girls. That's why I send them letters, I'm not good at confessing. At all" he says, smiling. "But you're talking to me aren't you? I'm a girl" you said. "I don't know. I felt different when I talked to you, you looked mesmerizing I just had to tell you myself. Plus its the only way to get out of my comfort zone" he said to you, you feel yourself smile, its been a while since you smiled so sincerely.

"I feel like dancing. Let's dance" he said to you as he held your hand into his and pulled your from the bench. Both of you entered the building, right when the slow music starts playing. He held your waist and you held on to his shoulders. Then you realized something "Kai, I can't dance". "Its okay, just follow my lead okay?" He said as he swiftly moved you across the room. "Omg I feel like I'm in a school prom" you said laughing. "Sorry I didn't bring you a corsage though" he laughed with you. You stared around the room and saw your best friends dancing with their partners, they started to wave and you and gave you a "nice catch" look while pointing at Kai. You just smiled. You don't want this night to end. Not yet.

After the music stops, everyone starts clapping and got back to dancing the music that the DJ prepared for them. Kai pulled you to the other side of the room to sit down. You talked and talked and talked to him, you felt like you've found "the one", blushing all night. Just then your friends come up to you and said that you should get going because you only booked the limo until 1am. "I'm sorry Kai, but I have to get going. It was......enchanting to meet you" you said to him. "Did you quote it off a song? Haha nice quoting though. Nah its fine, but take this with you. I'm not letting this night just slide without properly knowing you" you saw Kai reaching his pocket to give you his number and then you gave him yours. "You're not shy, you're a flirt. Anyways, bye. Ill see you when ill see you Jongin. Take care" you say smiling. "Will do _____. Bye. I wish you had a great time, cause I sure did" he said to you as you left. "Nice guy you got there ______" your friends teases you in limo. "Yeah he is actually" you chuckled. "He could just be "the one" you know. Don't let him go, he looks at you like you're a precious diamond to him, we can clearly see that" they said to you. "So how about you guys huh? Have you guys found "the one"?" You asked them teasingly. "Hell yes! Were off the single rack ladies!". You guys high fived each others and laugh until you felt your phone vibrate. You smiled looking at the text that you get.

"Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you other than me. Kai"