An Amazing News

Amazing F(x) ft. SHINee
An Amazing news 
OMG finally came back I always wanted to write something here but too lazy and can't think what to write as well. Anyway i'm back and while I was away (well I was reading more TaeLli ffs lol) got lots of subscribers thank you for reading this even though I haven't wrote in a chapter, don't want you guys waiting so here it is hehehe ;).
Reminder (Name):"(a sentence or something)" means they are talking and (Name):*(a thought or something)* means what is on there mind ok or sometimes an action they make.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's POV 
 
f(x)'s dorm
 
It was a fine Saturday morning, no one had to do work or anything, they where free from doing anything they like as long as they don't get in a scandal.
 
The girls were still in bed, sleeping after a long rehearsal for their new comeback they worked hard until *ring ring ring ring* (don't know how the telephones sound when there is a call lol) a phone rang, no one picked it up but it has been ringing for the 5th time suddenly, one of the girls fell down while running to catch the phone.
 
Girl who fell down: "Yeoboseyo,this is Victoria imnida who is calling?"
 
Person on the phone: "Ahh yes Victoria this is your manager why aren't you picking up the phone, it's nearly lunch time, where are the girls? are they still sleeping???"
Victoria: Manager oppa, one question at a time please i'm still sleepy and so are the rest of the girls. The girls are still in bed, yes they're still sleeping and why did you call? we don't have any schedules don't we???" 
Manager: "Guess who is giving me lots of questions? anyway I have great news for you girls, so hurry up and get change, meet me in the building now, hurry up"
Victoria: "Fine fine fine, I will hurry up bye" she said sleepily
Manager: "I know you are going back to sleep you, can't fool me, now hurry up or I won't let you eat any meat"
Victoria: "That's okay meat is bad for you so I don't want to eat it"
Manager: "umm I won't let you eat delicious foods for a whole month"
Victoria: "That's okay as well because I always wanted to go on a diet"
Manager: " Yah do you really want me to get angry? Kids these days they never really give up on an argument do they?"
Victoria: "But umm i'm not a kid anymore i'm nearly 30 and you're just 40 oppa not a big "
Manager: "JUST HURRY UP BECAUSE I'M GETTING IMPATIENT HERE"
Victoria: "Fine bye, why are old people so cranky" Victoria thought that she turned off her phone but unfortunately it was still on.
Manager: "I heard that, now go" he hangs up the phone 
Victoria:* maybe I should cook breakfast?... no can't be bothered we will just get something there hehehe*
Victoria: "Yah everyone wake up there is a fire, RUN for your lives RUN, RUN" *this will get them to wake up muahaha*
Everyone came out of their bedrooms still in their pj's scared to hell there is a fire.
Victoria: * told you so that they would wake up, by the way who am I talking to anyway?* *shrugs*
The first girl to walk out of her room: "Unnie where is the fire I don't really hear any fire alarms, was that just a trick?"
Victoria: "Yes that was a trick, I just had talk with our cranky manager this morning and he said to wake you girls up because he has got some news for us now hurry up and get change Sulli"
Sulli: " But i'm still worn out and you didn't cook breakfast today, I want breakfast right now"
The second girl who walked out of the bedroom: " Umma cook us breakfast, Ddudungie and Dulli (Ssul or Sulli) wants to eat" the maknae trying to use her aegyo which is rare.
Victoria: "Krystal don't try using aegyo with me because it will not work this time and I was too lazy too cook breakfast for us so we will just get something on the way there"
Krystal: "Fine but where is Luna and Amber unnie?"
The girls went back to Amber's bedroom and found her still sleeping.
Sulli: " HYUNG! WHY ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP?" the second youngest woke her unnie up but it doesn't work. Victoria, Sulli and Krystal steal glances at each other before nodding their heads.
Victoria,Sulli,Krystal: "I guess it resorts to plan C"
Sulli and Krystal went to the kitchen to get some hot and cold water on different jugs.
Victoria: "Which one should we use first?"
Sulli + Krystal: "We suggest to use both"
Victoria: "Guess that is settled then muahahaha" Victoria the leader laughing like the evil witch while the twin maknaes are whispering how evil their leader is.
Victoria: "Ready Guys? 1.2..3...GO!!!"
Sulli and Krystal threw the water on their hands to Amber. Amber woke up to find that her bed is wet especially her as well.
Amber: "Yah who did this?"
Victoria, Sulli and Krystal looked at each other and shrugged looking up the wall or somewhere else.
Amber: AISHHH you know you didn't have to resort to Plan C" 
Yes Amber knew what Plan C was or whatever they did to wake the members up, because they have been living with each other for like 4 years now so it wasn't new to wake up wet, thinking that you have wet your bed like in your childhood days.
Victoria: "ummm not really our fault, we tried waking you up but carried on sleeping, so we had to do Plan C and we are wasting time here lets, hurry up now"
When all of them was going to wake up Luna the same way they did to Amber they where shocked to see that Luna already woke up.
Luna: "Good Morning, what a lovely day today"
Amber: "We thought you're still asleep"*Damn why did she wake up, I wanted to throw water at her face*
Luna: "Well I heard someone scream and I knew that was Amber screaming because you guys did 'Plan C' so I woke up and got ready fast"
Victoria: "hahaha guess it's only Amber that got the 'Plan C'"
Everyone laughed but suddenly the phone rings, they all looked at each other and their faces saying to run or get killed by their manager.
Sulli's POV
 
SM Entertainment Office
 
*Phew our manager didn't kill us and we had some time left to eat our breakfast which we ordered while we came here*.
Manager: "So girls as I was saying I have great news for you"
Victoria: "What is it?" 
Our leader always curious of everything when the word 'GREAT' or something positive is said.
Manager: "Well..."
Sulli: " Hyung just tell us it now because i'm curious" i'm really patient but I had a bad morning today so i'm not in the mood.
Manager: "Sulli you are not a boy you are a girl, you don't call me hyung you call me oppa ok."
Sulli: *Gosh why does he have to point it out and oppa is too girly*" Oppa is too girly so no hyung just continue".
Manager: "You will be going to New Zealand for 3 weeks..."
Unnies cut the manager's sentence and they where all screaming because we were going overseas.
Amber: "Why are we going there anyway?" 
Sulli: *yeah Amber is right why are we going for a vacation for 3 weeks? it's a very rare opportunity we don't get vacations that much but what if this is a prank or are we gonna do a show or what?*
Manger: "Well actually it's not for a vacation since you are going to comeback this year and everything so the management said to have a reality show for you guys and everything"
Sulli: "I knew there was something else behind all these, I guess it's okay at least we are giving something to our fans"
Luna: "Yeah you're right and I heard that you can do lots of things in New Zealand like Sky Diving, Scuba diving, Fishing and many other things"
Victoria: "I wanna try going on a horse and walk to the beach with it like in those romantic movies but I will be alone"
Krystal: "Are you talking about your KHUNTORIA days in Thailand?"
Amber: "I remembered that and man that was soo romantic"
Victoria: " Anyway what are we going to do there anyway though?"
Sulli: "I know there is this thing called a Bucket List where you write what you want, I always wanted to do it so why not use this chance?"
Krystal: "Dulli is sooo genius, of course she got it from me"
Luna: "Well Dulli is not your daughter and stop doing aegyo ok"
Krystal: "Don't say that, Dulli will be upset if she knew that and Ddudungie will cry and kill you"
Sulli: "Krystal just stop ok and I wont be upset I would be happy instead"
Vicotria + Amber: "Hahaha Ddudungie just got dumped" hahaha, I started laughing in my mind when I heard that.
Krystal pouted when we started to gang up on her.
Sulli: "Anyway can we start writing our bucket list?"
Victoria: "ummm yes we can c'mon lets start"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guess that's it I will try write another one ok and comment and subscribe.
Sorry if there is a mistake just tell me.