You're being incoherent..

Coherence

"Syungie! I love you so much that I want people to know about us! Let's do coming out!" 

"No, Eric."

"But why?! Members support us, fans support us. Everyone support us! What's the matter?"

"The matter is that Korean people are incoherent.They support something that's false, but when it's true is a whole different story. One day you're at the top the next day you're in hell because of them."

"You're being exagerated as always. Plus we have each other who cares about hell?"

"Yeah, we have each other you're right. But...What about Shinhwa?"

"Oh...well, they'll understand! I only care about being with you!"

"You're being incoherent...you cherish Shinhwa so much.I know that you don't mean what you're saying. You're just in an awfully good mood and you want to act silly."

"Why do you always think so much about things? I hate you, Shin Hyesung!"

"Well, Eric Mun. You're being incoherent again. Since we are here discussing about the fact that you love me so much that you want to do coming out...sigh!what should I do with you..."

Hyesung sipped his coffee ,shook his head in disbelief and smirked at his boyfriend with a look that said "The conversation is over. I won." 

"Shin Hyesung you.....you are...so.... so cooooooool! I love yoooouuu!!"