Find me, Lose Me

Find me, Lose Me
Note: this story is made based on Nata’s Request. I made Chansung as 30 y.o man here, he works as secret agent in NIS, so please set your mind to the “Gong Doha” character, as he played in 7th grade civil servant.
If you have understood, now lets begin the story___NOW!!!
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
Nata checked her make up once again before she opened the door slowly. She smiled brightly when she saw dozen of white roses in front of her.
“Happy second anniversary!” Chansung said in a low y tone.
Nata hold her smile, then fix her facial expression. “You’re late!” she said strongly.
Chansung lowered the flower and finally showed his perfect handsome GOD made face. “I know, that’s why I bring you a special gift.”
Nata keep teasing him, by acting angry. “Jinjja? Odie? (are you serious? Where is it?)” She looked at Chansung, that man brought nothing but flower.
“Can I come in first?” he said.
Nata thought for a second. “Ok___” Nata gave a way for Chansung to go inside, she then turn her body to close the door and kept talking. “I let you in because you said you bring me a speci____” Nata stop talking when she felt Chansung hand caught her waist. Nata smiled, she almost fainted in her boyfriend arms, but she succeeded maintaining her acting.
She turned her body slowly, Chansung kept her close__really close to his body. They can feel their body stick to each other. Nata looked Chansung in the eyes. “Special gift__” she continued her sentence.
Chansung smiled and moved closer to her face. “I do__ here,” Chansung whispered to her, then without wasting any time, he brush his warm lips to hers.
Nata closed her eyes, she could act strong when Chansung entered the room, but there was no way for her to keep her passion for him, when he put his lips to her.
Chansung knew that Nata is feeling him now, this woman welcome his kiss passionately, and Chansung loves the fact that he can turn her on everytime he touches her.
Chansung stopped his kiss purposely. Nata looked so disappointed but again she tried to act strong. She breathes hard. “Is this what you call special? what a shame, coz I don’t feel anything yet.”
Chansung knew she was lying, but he followed her game. “ani__ jigeum sijakhamnida (no, we’re just about to star now)” Chansung pushed her to the wall and without a break, he put his lips on hers. Nata can feel his strength, and passion, and warmness, everything seems so blur in Nata eyes, she couldn’t help it but closed her eyes and received Chansung passionate kiss.
Chansung turned his head and Nata’s lips harder, his hand grabbed her waist, and in one move he can lift Nata to him. Nata put her leg around Chansung’s waist; meanwhile her hands were hugging Chansung’s neck.
They kissed passionately until they forgot how to breathe. Nata pulled her head as she wanted to breath, but Chansung wont let go, he again caught easily. “bogoshipo (I missed you)~” He said while he kissed.
“na do (me too)” Nata answered quickly before her voice lost in Chansung lips. Nata embraced Chansung face, she felt Chansung stop kissing her lips and lowered his kiss to her neck. Nata could feel her heart beating so fast, it became faster when Chansung kissed her right above her .
Nata loses all her strength, when Chansung her skin. Her body became so weak, she almost lose her grab but Chansung support her body weight by grabbed her . Chansung backed to Nata’ lips, he kissed Nata softly and looked her in her eyes.
“Don’t stop~” Nata said.
Chansung smiled. He kissed Nata once again. “We have to~ I am hungry.” Chansung whispered in her ears.
Nata laughed, they indeed planned tonight to eat dinner, they had no idea when this dinner time changed to be extremely hot like this. “Ok, I've cooked the best meal for you, you can let me down now.” Nata said to Chansung.
Chansung laughed a lit bit. “Sirho (I don’t want to) I want to hold you all night.” He said as he walked to the dining room. He sat on the chair and let Nata sat on his lap.
Nata overwhelmed by the way Chansung treat her, but she loves it!! She loves it so much. 

Nata cut a piece of ice cream cake and gave it to her boyfriend.
Chansung ate that cake and kissed Nata. “Massiketa~ (it’s good)”
He kissed her again. “and sweet~”
And again, “soft”
And again, “and warm.”
Nata smiled lovely to her boyfriend. “will you go again tonight?”
“No, I wanna be here all night, and the day after and the day after that__I wanna be with you forever.”
Chansung then looked Nata seriously. “Na rang gyeorheon haejullae?? (do you want to marry me)” Chansung said directly.
Nata felt her heart was pulled outside her body. “ne? (what)” she almost cried.
“marry me. Do you want to?” Chansung repeated, he slowly took a little diamond ring from his pocket. He put it in Nata’s finger.
She really shed a tears now. She embraced Chansung face to her. “I do~ I do!!” She said surely.
Chansung smiled softly. “Saranghae Natami, ( i love you)”
***
Chansung woke up that morning, when he felt his phone vibrated. He looked Nata slept on his lap. Chansung felt his neck hurt because he was sleeping while he sat all night. Chansung then slowly picked up his phone.
“Yoboseyo (hallo)” he said sleepily. He looked at Nata face once again and smiled to see how pretty she is, even when she sleeps, she still looked pretty.
“noe odiya? (where are you) Kim Sohwan free from all charged, I believed our captain has something to do with it!!”
“mwo? (what)” Chansung shocked. He and his team just caught that criminal yesterday and now they lose him again. “What do you mean? Lee Panjangnim has something to do with it?!! Is he betraying us?”
“I don’t have a time to explain right now!! hurry up we need to move fast!!”
“Arasseo noona! Na kanta (I understand Noona, I’ am going now)”
Chansung hang out his phone. He then looked at sleeping Nata, he felt sorry but he had no choice. He slowly put her down and lied her on a coach. He took a blanket and covered her body. He kissed her forehead slowly but that woke her up.
“Do you really have to go?” Nata said sleepily, she couldn’t open her eyes properly.
“I am sorry, I have to go. You stay in this house, don’t go anywhere, I’ll comeback soon. Do you understand?” he said worriedly.
“eung.” Nata nodded, she didn’t catch every words from him, she only knew that Chansung said he will comeback soon and that made her relief. “Come back soon, I love you~”
Chansung again kissed her on the forehead, and after that he left the house hurriedly, meanwhile Nata went back to sleep.
***
Couple hours later, Nata was sitting alone in her living room, she turned off the TV and looked at her ring once again. She admired the ring and realized how much she loves Chansung. “Euingg bogoshipo!! (I miss him) he said he will comeback soon!” Nata looked at the clock. It was almost 2 PM now.
“where is he? I have no idea, a marketing job will be this busy!!” Nata knew Chansung work as a marketing in one of international company. “Oo.. so bored!!”
Nata then had something in mind. She got prepared and drove her car to a grocery store, she bought anything she need and called Chansung. “Oo? Wae anbada? (why doesn’t he pick up)”
She then text him. “Oppa__ Oddiya? (where are you) I am going to make dinner in your house, palli jibe kaza eung? (please go home early, ok) saranghae~”
Nata smiled then drove her car to Chansung’s house. It was so long since she never went there anymore. Chansung didn’t like her to stay in his house, he said because his house is dirty,, but Nata found that his house is so clean and well organized, it is even tidier than Nata’s house.
***
m.jpg
 
Mean while Chansung stopped running, he lost Suhwon once again. “DAMN!” He screamed.
He then picked up his phone. “ne noona?” he said. He hardly breathes because he just ran too much.
“Chansung-ah, where are you? Why are you leaving your team??!” Jiyeon Noona sounds furious.
“I am not leaving them, they just left behind, I need to catch Suhwon!!” Chansung tried to explain his situation.
“ARE YOU STUPID!!? THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT!! THEY TRAP YOU TO BE ALONE SO THEY WILL BE EASIER TO GET YOU!! SUHWON WANT TO DO HIS REVANGE TO YOU!!”
“Aro!! Kogjonghajima, (I know, don’t worry about me) I’ll get my team now!”
“Hurry!! No matter what happen, you may not separated from your team, you need protection Chansung-ah!! Go to office, don’t go home! I am sure Suhwon will wait you there!! Do you understand?”
“Oo!” Chansung hang out his phone, he almost put his phone back to his pocket when he saw one text message, he opened it and shocked!!
Without thinking twice, he entered his car and drove it so fast. “Nata____”
***
Chansung tried to reach Nata’s phone. She finally received it.
“Oppa^^”
“Don’t go to my house!!!" Chansung said as soon as he heard Nata's voice.
"Do you hear me Nata!!? Do not go to my house!! Where are you now? stop right there, I’ll come to get you!” Chansung tried his best.
Meanwhile Nata confused to hear him. “But I already in your building. Oppa gwenchana (that’s ok) I wont tell anybody that your room is mess up. I will clean it a lit bit, and make dinner, just go____” Suddenly Nata's voice was unreachable.
“NATA???!! NATAMI???!!” CHansung scremed, he became more afraid. “ANDWAE!! ANDWAE!!! (it cant be!! It cant be!!!)"
chansung.jpg
 
Nata looked at her phone. “ahhh.. I forgot to charge it last night!” she said,, then smiled because she remember what make her forget to charge her phone last night. Nata laughed, her face became redden by only thinking of it.
“palli jibe kaza Oppa (hurry, go home)”  she said happily to herself and continued her walking to Chansung’s room.
Nata entered the password and she was thankful because the password is still her birthday date. “You must love me so much, don’t you Oppa?” she said to her self.
She opened the door and suddenly
“JEEEPSSSS!!”
Nata felt her shoulder burning. She didn’t know what was just happening, but it felt so damn hurt, Nata lose her strength, she dropped all of her things on the floor.
“Akh,” her left arms felt numb and burning. She felt down on the floor. She felt her body temperature decrease quickly, she felt so cold, as if she was buried in the snow mountain. 
Nata couldn’t do anything, she couldn’t move, she even couldn’t make a sound. She almost fainted when she saw someone entered the room.
“NATA!!” Chansung hold her. “I told you not to come!! Why don’t you hear me!!”
“Op__” Nata lose so much blood, her body became whiter in a couple minutes.
“You finally here__” 
They heard another voice from the corner. Nata tried to see him, but she couldn’t move.
Chansung shocked hear that sound, his face looked so tense and angry. He hold his gun secretly, but he didn't move yet.

“I am sorry, I just want to kill you, but this girl came first," his voice sound regretless. 
"But don’t worry Chansung-ah, in a while you will follow her, I am sure you can make a sweet relationship in heaven. how sweet is that? huh? ha ha ha”
 n.jpg
Chansung closed his eyes. He was so angry and disappointed. He still hold Nata in one arm, meanwhile his other hand still holding his gun. He kept his position, he didn’t even looked at the guy who was talking to him. 

“Why are you doing this?” Chansung said in a low tone. He couldn’t explain how upset he is now.
“mmm.. what?” The man said stupidly.
Chansung hold his anger. but the man kept teasing him by saying in bad manner. “Helping Suhwon? Betray organization? Or___killing your girlfriend?”
Chansung couldn’t bear it any longer, he knew he supposed to think his girlfriend's life first, but living this room without do something with this guy, will make them killed! so that he stood up and pointed his gun to the guy, but at the same time the guy also pointed his gun to Chansung. 
Chansung looked that man in his eyes, Chansung remembered how big is his love to this man. he didnt believe they have to stand up while pointing gun to each other like this. 

Chansung started to cry. “Why are you doing this??!! I am asking you Hyeong!!!!" Chansung completely lose his mind.

"Jiyeon Noona told me you betray us, but I didn’t believe her!!! Tell me why are you doing this!!!!!?” Chansung lost his control. He felt so betray until he want to kill him self. More over his girlfriend is dying now under his feet. He didnt find any reason to do not go insane now!
 
The man kept pointing his gun to Chansung. “I am doing it because I want__ it has nothing to do with you__ I am sorry if I betray your trust on me, but this is who exactly I am__ Panjangnim (captain) that you see in organization is not the real me! You’re seeing the real me now. I love money___and I kill for that______”

“JEEPSSSS!!!!!” 

Chansung pull his trigger, a bullet launched from his gun in a flash of lighting. He can see his captain get down in his knees and a second later he is death in front of Chansung.

Chansung cried hardly, he hold his breath, he tried to stand still but he lost his strength.

he touched his chest, a hot bullet buried inside his left chest, right into his heart. Chansung broke, he fell on his girlfriend.
“DEG” Nata can felt Chansung body weight on her. Chansung face is right in beside her. “Mian___ (sorry)” Nata saw Chansung closed his eyes slowly, at the same time his tears rolling down slowly trought his nose and cropped on Nata's cheek.
Nata tried to screamed but not a single sound come up. Nata couldn’t move her body. She like a dead meat, only a warm painful tears rolling slowly from the corner of her eyes.
“Oppa______”
***
Nata walked slowly, her feet left a track on the thick white snow path. Her hands hold a red rose, she finally arrive to her destiny. Nata smiled. She put the rose on the snow. “happy 3rd anniversary oppa~ bogoshipo (I miss you)”________________________________
red-rose-on-white-snow-1359289928_73.jpg
 
 
THE END!!!
 
This is for Nata,, hope you like it!!!! 

you know it was sooo hard for me to write this story!!!

first, because I need to erase all of my image of kwiyowo magnae Chansung, into a mature, wild man, who love his girlfriend so much!!! (euinggg, how can I let myself write this love scene!! it will be easier if the actor were Taeckyeon, or Nichkhun, or Jun.K,, but Chansung??? aingggg nae magnae hiks hiks T.T)

and the second, It was hard for me to kill my Chansung in the end of story (HOW CAN I LET HIM KILLED??? I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!!! Aghrrghhhhhh T.T) 

but since u asked me this kinda story, then I made it for you.. enjoy!!!!
 
Ahhhhh so sad,, I kill my Chansung___ andwaeeeeehhhh T.T
 
Rati Cheigo.