Realisation

come fall in love...

What could be the most terrifying moment after falling in love?

To Xi Luhan, it was the realisation of having fallen in love...just a little too late.

Her father had told her of her arranged marriage to his best friend's son.

She didn't want to, but being the loving daughter she was, she couldn't refuse. So the last thing she wanted before getting married to an unknown stranger, was a moment of freedom. And her father granted it, by allowing his daughter to go on a trip to Europe.

Switzerland that's when she met him.

Oh Sehun

A bratty guy full of himself who seemed to be a playboy. Flirting around with girls but he had the most handsome face.

 She was pretty sure a guy like him could never be her friend let alone acknowledge his existence. But it took her  just a  small mistake, to find out they'll have to stay together to get to their destination. And that mistake was, getting separated from their friends.

That's when she realised, he was more then the guy he appeared to be. Behind that handsome facade, there was a kind man, who had his own morals and who loved the one parent who raised him through all hardships. Sehun was a good listener too, listening to things she'd to say. And planning out how they'd get out of the ordeal they're in.

It's when he confessed his love for her, did she acknowledge the feelings that were growing inside of her.

But she wasn't sure yet. So many things she had to think at the same time, and with her arranged marriage coming up, she was just so confused.

It's when they had to part ways, that made her realise her feelings, that she was in love with him too. wait what about her marriage?? what was she supposed to do?? going back home seemed like the only solution. so she went back to korea and talked to her mother about HIM. all the things she talked about with him all the thoughts they shared and even told her about his confession and her feelings towards him. Little did she know that her father was listening to their conversation. infuriated her fathertold her how dissapointed he was and that they were to leave for china early in the morning for the marriage.

Oh no what would she do now...