Faithful Encounter

come fall in love...

Oh Sehun.

He was the one guy who didn't give about anything. Having been born into a family possesing all that they could ever desire Sehun didn't want anything but fun and enjoyment in his life. Little did he know what faith had in store for him when he decided to go for a trip to Europe with his friends. 

First stop switzerland that's when he first spotted her.

Xi Luhan

At first glance, she looked like a normal girl her age. That is, if people could look past  just the pretty face. Those big doe like eyes could enchant  almost anyone. And they did the same to Sehun, getting him to think 'i really just have to know more about her'.

And so he tried.

Tried to flirt with her, talk to her, but to no avail.

Until the time when they realise they got separated from their respective gang of friends, missed the train that was supposed to take them back to the hotel.

And they just figured it out, they've to rely on each other to get back to their destination.

It's with this time alone together did sehun realize what kind of girl luhan was. Shy at first, trying to keep a low profile and one who loves her parents a lot. But once she opened up to him, he realized how much of  a nice person she is. The kindof girl who is so generous as to never leave a wet puppy in the rain; who dreams of her prince charming, and the kindof girl who'll do anything for the sake of her parents.

And by the end of the trip, Sehun realises he's fallen in love with her.

He told her about his feelings, but she doesn't return them. At least not yet.

And when they returned back to Korea, that's when she realised, she loves him too.